Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

The Rock highest paid actor globally

12 posts in this topic

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2019/08/21/the-highest-paid-actors-2019-dwayne-johnson-bradley-cooper-and-chris-hemsworth/#77bd4de72b96

Quote

The World’s Highest-Paid Actors Of 2019

 

10. Will Smith

Earnings: $35 million

9. Paul Rudd

Earnings: $41 million

8. Chris Evans

Earnings: $43.5 million

6. Adam Sandler (tie)

Earnings: $57 million

6. Bradley Cooper (tie)

Earnings: $57 million

5. Jackie Chan

Earnings: $58 million

4. Akshay Kumar

Earnings: $65 million

3. Robert Downey Jr. 

Earnings: $66 million

2. Chris Hemsworth 

Earnings: $76.4 million

1. Dwayne Johnson

Earnings: $89.4 million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2019/08/21/the-highest-paid-actors-2019-dwayne-johnson-bradley-cooper-and-chris-hemsworth/#77bd4de72b96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I like Batista and Cena, they aren’t ever seeing these numbers

6dnHHiU.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but what the fuck is Chris Hemsworth getting paid that much for? His non-Marvel movies literally all FLOP, at least the Rock pulls overseas if no one else watches, despite him also being overpaid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I'm sorry, but what the fuck is Chris Hemsworth getting paid that much for? His non-Marvel movies literally all FLOP, at least the Rock pulls overseas if no one else watches, despite him also being overpaid.

Probably commands as much a percentage of Endgame’s box office profits as Downey. We know his Hogan biopic and other projects will flop, but let me not do too much because I like him.

vXN2GVf.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Don Draper said:

Probably commands as much a percentage of Endgame’s box office profits as Downey. We know his Hogan biopic and other projects will flop, but let me not do too much because I wanna fuck him.

vXN2GVf.gif

same sis, but facts are facts. YIKES if the Endgame percentage thing is true, he really been running a scam on finance teams for most of the decade

vXN2GVf.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

same sis, but facts are facts. YIKES if the Endgame percentage thing is true, he really been running a scam on finance teams for most of the decade

vXN2GVf.gif

Can we live? I'm accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

vXN2GVf.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t he highest paid in previous years as well? I feel like he’s always been the highest paid.

vXN2GVf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we love seeing black excellence winning. white hollywood hates to see it

6dnHHiU.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

we love seeing black excellence winning. white hollywood hates to see it

6dnHHiU.gif

chile shut up, he's samoan 

6dnHHiU.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I feels like he makes 5 movies every year so 

6dnHHiU.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

Can we live? I'm accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

vXN2GVf.gif

lkgjf

the Evans-Pattinson-Chalamet-Gyllenhaal home is calling the police #nofrauds

vXN2GVf.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m more surprised seeing all the other people on the list than Dwayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.