1,835 posts in this topic

Eve Marie Torres

Posted Image

The Hellacious Heartbreaker

Birthday: August 21, 1984
Height: 5'8"
Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Nicknames: Hoeski and The Hellacious Heartbreaker
Finishing Moves: Handspring Standing Moonsault, Evesault (Moonsault), The Heart Breaker (Snap Swinging Neckbreaker)
Championships & Accomplishments:WWE Diva Search Winner (2007), WWE Divas Champion (3 times), Diva Dirt
Writer's Choice for Televised Match of the Year (2011), PWI ranked her #5 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2010, Pro Wrestling Report
Female Wrestler of the Year (2012).

She Looks Good To Me:
[embed=305,229]

[/embed]

BIO:

In May 2007, Torres entered World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)’s Diva Search. She was chosen by WWE officials as one of the eight finalists from a group of 50. On October 29, 2007, in Philadelphia, live on Raw, she was crowned the 2007 WWE Diva Search winner, defeating finalist Brooke Gilbertsen and becoming an official WWE Diva. Following her win, she began training for her wrestling debut in WWE’s developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Posted Image

On October 12, 2009, Eve was traded to the Raw brand. She then entered a love storyline with Chris Masters in December 2009, becoming his valet. In January 2010, the WWE Divas Championship was vacated and a tournament was set up to determine the new champion. Eve made it to the semi-finals, before being defeated by the eventual winner, Maryse. At WrestleMania XXVI Eve was on the losing team in a 10-Diva tag team match, but the following night on Raw, she pinned Maryse in a rematch to earn the victory for her team.

On the April 5 episode of Raw, Eve won a “Dress to Impress” battle royal to become the number one contender to the WWE Divas Championship, and the following week on Raw, she defeated Maryse to win the championship for the first time.

Posted Image

She successfully defended the championship against Maryse at the Over the Limit pay-per-view in May. After only a short few weeks Eve lost the title at fatal four-way PPV, after Alicia Fox pinned Maryse as a result of a moonsault delivered by Eve. After two attempts of getting the title back Fox outwitted Eve to cling onto the butterfly.

Nevertheless Eve went on to fight back at the beginning of 2011 and suprised everyone including the participants in the Royal Rumble match after it was announced Eve would be the last Diva in the line up. After delivering a moonsault and over a controversial pin, Eve won the match by pinning Layla.

Posted ImagePosted Image

This second title reign would prove to be longer than the first and Torres was able to show the WWE universe her diverse and unique skills in the ring. Most memorable match being against Natayla on the February 14th episode of Raw.

During 2011 Eve also began to tag team with fellow WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as they tried to end the destruction started by the “Divas Of Doom” in Natayla and Beth Pheonix. It would be during this feud that the WWE Universe would see some moves never before seen by Eve, coming straight from her Gracie Ju Jitsu background. After defeating Beth’s partner in crime, Eve earned yet another title shot and faced off but lost against Beth in a match at Vengeance.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Eve finally made her anticipated Heel turn On the February 20th episode of Raw, where she confessed backstage to the Bellas that she had never liked Zack Ryder and had disingenuously used him for publicity and planned to take advantage of Cena the same way.Cena overheard her revelation and scorned Eve for her wrong-doing, refusing her apology as she begged for forgiveness.

Later on that night Cena publically humilated Eve, helping her cause of becoming the next Heel diva in the company. Over the next few weeks Eve spoke out to the WWE Universe about her actions claiming that men fall at her feet and she should not be punished for taking advantage. Ryder finally showed his face after being left distraught by Eve’s actions and their love/hate relationship continued up until Wrestlemania.Eve accompanied Ryder to the ring for the Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy matchup where she distracted Ryder, costing him and Team Teddy the match.

Posted ImagePosted Image

At September 16 on the Night of Champions pay-per-view, Kaitlyn was attacked by a masked figure injuring Kaitlyn's ankle, and forfeiting her title shot with Layla to Eve, who went on to defeat Layla and become the first Diva in history to hold the title on three occasions.

Posted Image

She then, saw herself in a feud against rising star Kaitlyn who she feuded with until January 14th, where she lost the Divas championship to Kaitlyn and quit the WWE.

I'll leave you here to discuss one of the greatest females to have ever step foot in a WWE ring.

Posted Image

BELIEVER'S
Willy. (Me)
Katie.
ibeliEVE.
Shoaib.

Joshfox.
Melon2617
Avantika.
DayDreamer.
Jhonmarco
Olivia
Matias.

HAPPY BIRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDAYYYYYYYYYY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DIVA TODAY! :-* :worship::dance::legend::totally:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

YAY FOR EVE! WOOOOOO :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDAYYYYYYYYYY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DIVA TODAY! :-* :worship::dance::legend::totally:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

YAY FOR EVE! WOOOOOO :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Posted Image

MY COUSIN AND EVE SHARE A BIRTHDAY.

BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURLAYYYYYYYY.

Hope she has a good first day/birthday as the assistant or whatever on SD.Happy birthday Eve.

Happy birthday to Eve! Hope she enjoys it by sneaking her way into a title match tonight. :totally:

Happy Burthday to Miss Torres! Hopefully she has a great day turning 28.

Happy Birthday to our Lord and Savior .

This isn't Paige's thread :P

Happy Birthday to our Lord and Savior .

:worship: :worship:

Exactly what Marco said. Paige's birthday was last week you guys  :totally:

Happy birthday to Eve! Hope she enjoys it by sneaking her way into a title match tonight. :totally:

Posted Image

You people make me re-use gifs too much

Okay, Paige can be your savior(I like her). Eve is still the Princess :drinksmoke:

Exactly what Marco said. Paige's birthday was last week you guys  :totally:

Clearly a mix-up, unless this was meant for Sara but her birthday isn't until November..

Looks like someones been having a great birthday :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN :-*

Posted Image

Yayyyy at the new Eve action figure :totally:

And if I'm not mistaken, I see Layla in ring gear(with a shirt on top)

YA' KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS lhkjm;lk plojkmh;lf, 

Looks like someones been having a great birthday :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN :-*

Posted Image

Yayyyy at the new Eve action figure :totally:

And if I'm not mistaken, I see Layla in ring gear(with a shirt on top)

YA' KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS lhkjm;lk plojkmh;lf,

Is that definitely Layla? I can't make it out.

I think that's Layla those are the boots she wore during the bikini battle royal and I thought that eve figure was a custom

Is that definitely Layla? I can't make it out.

I think it is. The thighs, the boots, her height. If only I could see her damn face! First birthday party in the dark that I ever see.

I think it is. The thighs, the boots, her height. If only I could see her damn face! First birthday party in the dark that I ever see.

It's just the flash and how close they took the picture to the cake.

It's just the flash and how close they took the picture to the cake.

Or they could have just turned the lights off so you could blow the candles out...

Or they could have just turned the lights off so you could blow the candles out...

:cry:

:'(

-___________-