prince.

Eve Torres

1,830 posts in this topic

I love how they respect Eve as an entrepreneur and her life post WWE

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

I love how they respect Eve as an entrepreneur and her life post WWE

Icons only :shook: Her being so connected with the company without even having to make an on-screen appearance :crying: 

1 person likes this

I am fucking crying :crying: @Shoaib.

I know we clown her for leaving right at the peak of her career but I really can’t even begin to say how fucking proud I am of her and the fact that she went in to pursue something that she was truly passionate about and is succeeding. Her still having close ties with the company and offering her services when it comes to self defense down at the PC is still honestly (from an unselfish POV) so much better than having her return every other year to the ring just because we want to see her serve a look.  

The impact she’s had, and continues to have, on women is astronomical. Literally a legend in every sense of the word. :crying: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BshF4YzAESq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xil8zxi20rgq

with that said, I better see this bitch Jan. 27th. PERIOD. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, prince. said:

I am fucking crying :crying: @Shoaib.

I know we clown her for leaving right at the peak of her career but I really can’t even begin to say how fucking proud I am of her and the fact that she went in to pursue something that she was truly passionate about and is succeeding. Her still having close ties with the company and offering her services when it comes to self defense down at the PC is still honestly (from an unselfish POV) so much better than having her return every other year to the ring just because we want to see her serve a look.  

The impact she’s had, and continues to have, on women is astronomical. Literally a legend in every sense of the word. :crying: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BshF4YzAESq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xil8zxi20rgq

with that said, I better see this bitch Jan. 27th. PERIOD. 

I thought you mentioned because you got the wrong day, it's TOMORROW.

4enwbgn.gif

I didn't know the anniversary of her first class AND meeting Rener fell around when she left though omg, you really can't be mad when it clearly worked out perfectly with her life and her selfless act of wanting to put Kaitlyn over in her hometown :shook:

I love how dedicated to making positive change to the world she is, and especially for women. Her with her self defence, AJ with her mental health awareness and even Brie and Nikki with what they want Birdiebee to become, ugh I stan ANGELS :crying:

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

I thought you mentioned because you got the wrong day, it's TOMORROW.

4enwbgn.gif

I didn't know the anniversary of her first class AND meeting Rener fell around when she left though omg, you really can't be mad when it clearly worked out perfectly with her life and her selfless act of wanting to put Kaitlyn over in her hometown :shook:

I love how dedicated to making positive change to the world she is, and especially for women. Her with her self defence, AJ with her mental health awareness and even Brie and Nikki with what they want Birdiebee to become, ugh I stan ANGELS :crying:

ugh she’s coming for a fucking Nobel Peace Prize, fuck a HOF ring :shook: 

1 person likes this