Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queen of Hens

Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest

2 posts in this topic

Sometimes friendships don't quite last forever. A multitude of factors can lead to the end of a once beautiful and supportive bond, with some of the closest companionship's falling victim to even the smallest of slights. Or, like with most cases, years upon years of selfishness, betrayal, and envy come to be too hard to ignore. In the case of Jessica Taylor and her childhood friend Cassandra Belmont, it was undeniably the latter.

At the impressionable age of 4, a timid Cass would meet Jessica for the first time, having been dropped off at the Belmont's due to escalating tensions at the Taylor household. Intimidated by the chaotic nature of the little girl, Cassandra would soon grow close to Jess as the vibrant child became a frequent visitor to their home. Developing a sister-like bond with the lost soul, the two became inseparable, always facing what life threw at them together, no matter the circumstances. Despite the genuine love they had for each other, a part of Cassandra almost envied Jessica, with the far more subtle girl admittedly being hurt by the self-absorbed nature of her closest friend. Life almost seemed to revolve around Jessica, and despite how much she claimed it didn't matter to her, it weighed Cassandra down. But it was never enough to rip the two socialites apart, until now.

To put it simply, I'm looking for someone to play Jessica's estranged best friend, who has arrived in Olympia due to circumstances initially not involving Jess. I see Cassandra (the name is half-placeholder, half-preferred, since Jess/Cass seems really cute to me. However, feel free to change it if you'd like) meeting Jessica by chance, eventually seeking out her former friend due to the way they fell out. Relating to Jessica's downward spiral back home, Cassandra is one of the many affected by the choices Jessica took during those last few months, with Jess refusing to confront the damage she had caused to the woman she once considered her sister. I see Cassandra being an antagonistic force at first, looking to exact some kind of revenge on Jessica, especially now that she has come into her own, no longer living under her friend's shadow. Maybe they make up, maybe they don't. I have some other things plotted out as well but I won't spoil, though if you're really interested in picking Cass up, feel free to reach out. My number one choice for a face claim is Liv Tyler, since I feel she perfectly embodies the duality I envision for this character (seems innocent on paper, but can turn on a dime. The HBIC energy of this gif is everything.) Others I see that in as well (though not quite as much) are Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Kate Winslet. I'm also open to suggestions, so feel free to share! x
WANTED
3 people like this

TAKEN
3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0