Charlie

Ivory

107 posts in this topic

I V O R Y ' S  O F F I C I A L  F A N  B A S E

Lisa Moretti is a retired American professional wrestler. She is best known for her appearances with World Wrestling Entertainment (previously the World Wrestling Federation) between 1999 and 2005 under the ring name Ivory. Moretti, however, began her career in the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling professional wrestling promotion, where she wrestled as Tina Ferrari from the mid-to-late 1980s. She then debuted in the World Wrestling Federation in 1999 as the manager for the team of Mark Henry and D'Lo Brown. She won the WWE Women's Championship twice before becoming a part of the Right to Censor, an alliance of wrestlers with conservative views, and winning the title for a third time.

In her later years with the company, she only wrestled sporadically. She did, however, co-host The WWE Experience and act as a trainer on WWE Tough Enough. After being released in 2005, she wrestled a few matches on Women Superstars Uncensored, winning two other titles, and Moretti was also inducted into the WSU Hall of Fame. She also began working in the landscaping industry and volunteering with her local animal shelter. In addition, she opened an animal and grooming facility named Downtown Dog in her hometown in 2007.

Posted Image

Debut: 1986
WWF Debut: January 1999
Birthday: November 26th
Height: 5'5"
Accomplishments: 3x Women's Champion
Finishers: Poison Ivory

S O C I A L  N E T W O R K S

Posted Image
      Ivory

B E S T  M A T C H
[embed=325,249]<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xmdxfp"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmdxfp_ivory-vs-jacqueline-vs-luna-smackdown-11-18-1999_sport" target="_blank">Ivory vs Jacqueline vs Luna (Smackdown 11.18.1999)</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/RatedREdgeHead316" target="_blank">RatedREdgeHead316</a></i>[/embed]

G R E A T E S T  M O M E N T
[embed=325,249]

[/embed]

S T A N  B A S E

- Charlie
- Poison Ivory
- bl0nd3wesl3y

Credit goes to CiampaFandom for the flawless template :legend:

Have a good 51st!

Last time I checked she was 40 something, wow time flies.

WWE-Diva-Ivory-Fashion-Shoot-8.jpg

I can't find any Ivory Gifs  :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Anyways Im In Love With This Women My Absolute Favorite Attitude Era Diva (besides Trish). Ivory is truly one of the Greatest Womens Champions Off All Time.

Trish Stratus & Herself stand tied at #1 for best mic workers off all time.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Someone who was way ahead of her time in the women's division. Ivory is probably my pick for the greatest Women's Championship reign during her Right to Censor storyline. She is, in my eyes, one of the strongest personalities ever seen in the WWE. And suffice to say her mic work was always faultless.

LOVE Ivory! Imagine if she came back a while ago with her RTC gimmick and told the Divas to dress properly  :legend: How flawlessly annoying

LOVE Ivory! Imagine if she came back a while ago with her RTC gimmick and told the Divas to dress properly  :legend: How flawlessly annoying

She would've made a good manager during the DOD angle.

Remember when Ivory used to bash WWE every chance she would get and people would call her bitter?

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Ivory spilling that dirt. :newspaper:

Continued.

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

I could listen to her talk for hours.

I actually made that tho :uhh: I tried searching for the Survivor Series 2001 Divas match so I ended up going for a cheap video on YouTube :rip:

Updated OP :newspaper: If you're not on the stan base but you do stan, lemme know and I'll add you onto the list.

Updated OP :newspaper: If you're not on the stan base but you do stan, lemme know and I'll add you onto the list.

Looks great! :worship:

Looks great! :worship:

Thanks! :twirl:

Love it :filenails:

Love it :filenails:

Thank you! :twirl:

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

"NO MORE NUDITY!!!" Ivory almost killed me :rot: :rot:

But The Kat was actually really good in this match. I really do wonder how her career would have turned out if she was a Diva for another couple of years

1 person likes this

She'd make a good GM but with the PG rating, I don't know what she'd say.

Updated OP to include bikini kill to the stan base :newspaper: Tell me if you're a stan of Ivory and I'll add you :hug: