Michael

Kaitlyn

1,060 posts in this topic

STILL UNDER MORE RECONSTRUCTION THAN KAITLYN'S LIPS.

Posted Image

Kaitlyn is a former body-builder and one time WWE Diva's Champion. After a short stint the FCW, she debuted on NXT Season 3 where she formed an instant bond with her fellow contender AJ Lee. After winning the competition Kaitlyn was drafted to Smackdown and formed an alliance with AJ; the Chickbusters. It was in 2012 that Kaitlyn truly gained the attention of the WWE Universe. Impressing in an impromptu tag match at Money In Bank, Kaitlyn was thrust into the spotlight and entered into a compelling feud with the then champion Eve Torres. After months of intrigue, attacks and battling to gain the upper hand, Kaitlyn finally emerged victorious at Raw's 20th Anniversary where she speared her way through Eve's last match and captured the Diva's Championship in her home town.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Kaitlyn's birthday is today!

Posted Image

Kaitlyn's birthday is today!

Posted Image

:dying: :dying: :dying:

249674_512x288_generated.jpg

This should be Kaitlyn's attire tbh. She looks hot, much better than the one she's wearing now.

This should be Kaitlyn's attire tbh. She looks hot, much better than the one she's wearing now.

Something like this should be her attire

2679367299_2092782823.jpg

But tbh she should wear halter tops similiar to McCool's instead of the ones she wears now.

That's much better.

I posted that in the Divas board.

Queen Trish is high on Kaitlyn!

I feel like her time is coming and it's soon, especially with Queen Trish on her side. Don't get me wrong, Queen Eve is also amazing, but I'm really ready for them to pull the trigger on Kaitlyn.

She was so close to being a Sagittarius! But happy birthday anyway, she must be having an awesome day after last night.

She was so close to being a Sagittarius! But happy birthday anyway, she must be having an awesome day after last night.

Who's birthday is today?  Lol

Kaitlyn should really stick to last nights attire. I really really liked it !

Who's birthday is today?  Lol

Ddd I saw posts of her birthday and didn't even realize they were a month old.

Ddd I saw posts of her birthday and didn't even realize they were a month old.

LMAO  :dying:

tumblr_mdhmctlLlk1rupwxao1_250.giftumblr_mdhmctlLlk1rupwxao4_250.giftumblr_mdqyqsZboC1rupwxao1_250.giftumblr_mdqyqsZboC1rupwxao2_250.giftumblr_mdqyqsZboC1rupwxao3_250.giftumblr_mdqyqsZboC1rupwxao4_250.giftumblr_mdqyqsZboC1rupwxao5_250.giftumblr_mdqyqsZboC1rupwxao6_250.gif

She's a tough one......

tumblr_mco3a4Y08K1qjs14fo1_500.png

From neck down, she looks hot! Love the trunks on her. But tbh her hair would be better if it looked like this.

78ax9.jpg

Would suit her more.

From neck down, she looks hot! Love the trunks on her. But tbh her hair would be better if it looked like this.

78ax9.jpg

Would suit her more.

Did Maxine hack into your account? Her hair is flawless!

tumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o1_250.giftumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o2_250.giftumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o3_250.giftumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o4_250.gif

Did Maxine hack into your account? Her hair is flawless!

tumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o1_250.giftumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o2_250.giftumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o3_250.giftumblr_m9vrctwTPw1qdrfj3o4_250.gif

Sarcasm?  :icant:

I personally think Kaitlyn looks hot with her hair. She's one of the few women that I feel can pull off the blonde look :smoke:

I honestly had to do a double take. Kaitlyn looks so sexy as a brunette. :worship: