star-wars-banner.jpg

The Mandalorian

Spoiler

51B-8V3tMCL._AC_SY741_.jpg

The Clone Wars (Season 7)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20200122145507

1 person likes this

My rewatch is starting soon. I think I might throw in the prequel trilogy, just to be comprehensive.

un0oqja.gif

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Anyone interested in a Mandalorian thread? 

Image result for baby yoda gif

Is it good? I haven't started it just yet.

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Is it good? I haven't started it just yet.

YESSS, I've only watched the first two episodes, there are 4 available right now, and it's -

Related image

I got kinda emotional, not gonna lie. When I was a child watching the OG trilogy, I never would have imagined we'd get more, like this. It's definitely worth it to see Baby Yoda alone. Pedro Pascal is great too, he conveys so much emotion without any facial expressions since he's constantly wearing a bounty hunter helmet. It also adds more dimension to the lore, especially now since they threw out the extended universe book cannon. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

YESSS, I've only watched the first two episodes, there are 4 available right now, and it's -

Related image

I got kinda emotional, not gonna lie. When I was a child watching the OG trilogy, I never would have imagined we'd get more, like this. It's definitely worth it to see Baby Yoda alone. Pedro Pascal is great too, he conveys so much emotion without any facial expressions since he's constantly wearing a bounty hunter helmet. It also adds more dimension to the lore, especially now since they threw out the extended universe book cannon. 

Ill have to check out the first episode on my off day.

Did anyone see John Boyega tweeting back and forth with people the last few days joking about the crazy fandom? He’s had enough and good for him tbh, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford were also so over it after the original films ended, but let’s not diminish the fact that he literally got moved from top billing to supporting player after TFA because of racist idiots :rot: 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Did anyone see John Boyega tweeting back and forth with people the last few days joking about the crazy fandom? He’s had enough and good for him tbh, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford were also so over it after the original films ended, but let’s not diminish the fact that he literally got moved from top billing to supporting player after TFA because of racist idiots :rot: 

They all haven't given a fuck for a while but the agg part of the fandom has been especially bad the last two films so I can't imagine it's been easy sailing :rot: 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

YES :rot:

him RTing this to top it off had me on the floor

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

They all haven't given a fuck for a while but the agg part of the fandom has been especially bad the last two films so I can't imagine it's been easy sailing :rot: 

I’m glad they’re getting out of their Disney contracts and can live again, you can tell it has been draining if you watch interviews  :rot: 

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I’m glad they’re getting out of their Disney contracts and can live again, you can tell it has been draining if you watch interviews  :rot: 

It sucks that the experience can drain some of the fun out of the franchise, but on John's part, it seems like he's grateful and is now just trying to get his shit in now that he can gldkjg. Hopefully they can see the same success that Adam Driver is outside of the franchise because the cast are all very talented. The compilation I saw of Daisy Ridley saying she can't find work :uhh: 

1 person likes this

I’ve never seen any of the Clone Wars animated series so I don’t really know what to make of this, but she’s an interesting choice

1 person likes this

their season 2 budget increase is snapping a bit

:trickie: 

it’s kind of odd that they kept the first season a surprise and it did so well and now they seem to be cramming everything in for unnecessary fan service, but we’ll see!

:perched: