Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tamina’s ligaments

“Black Widow” Official Teaser Trailer

16 posts in this topic

why'd they release it at this hour? :rot: 

The tone is giving me Winter Soldier vibes, which intrigues me since that's like my top 3 MCU movies and one of the very few I can personally watch over and over. But Scarlett forever rubs me the wrong way and this still feels years too late, so it remains to be seen if I'll be checking it out. I'm more positive about it than I was before though, and Florence is serving even if all these Russian accents kinda make me :skull:. That last shot of Black Widow falling through the sky looked cool as hell too.

4 people like this

oh?

Just now, Mariah. said:

why'd they release it at this hour? :rot: 

The tone is giving me Winter Soldier vibes, which intrigues me since that's like my top 3 MCU movies and one of the very few I can personally watch over and over. But Scarlett forever rubs me the wrong way and this still feels years too late, so it remains to be seen if I'll be checking it out. I'm more positive about it than I was before though, and Florence is serving even if all these Russian accents kinda make me :skull:. That last shot of Black Widow falling through the sky looked cool as hell too.

Lol. Here in Europe it came out in the morning for once. We never get them this time usually. But yeah, she should’ve gotten a movie ages ago. But I’m excited for this as they’ve apparently improved the quality of the fight scenes and they’ve got the action scene choreographer from John Wick so it should be iconic. Definitely looking forward to Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova too. Great actress.

3 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

oh?

Yeah but they’ll probably also show the stuff in Budapest that they always refer to in the movies.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

Lol. Here in Europe it came out in the morning for once. We never get them this time usually. But yeah, she should’ve gotten a movie ages ago. But I’m excited for this as they’ve apparently improved the quality of the fight scenes and they’ve got the action scene choreographer from John Wick so it should be iconic. Definitely looking forward to Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova too. Great actress.

yeah, the fight scenes look cool as hell. I also liked the shot of her on that bridge(? I already forgot, I have to rewatch) in the white suit :shook: 

they dropped the poster too

EK2bQ_KU0AIq-eh?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

yeah, the fight scenes look cool as hell. I also liked the shot of her on that bridge(? I already forgot, I have to rewatch) in the white suit :shook: 

they dropped the poster too

EK2bQ_KU0AIq-eh?format=jpg&name=900x900

I like the black and red aesthetic.

Uh it looks a little bland.. it just feels late, literally. I’m excited for Florence Pugh, Shes definitely next up, she’s getting so many big roles.

its only the teaser, so I’ll hold further judgement, and it looks different from other MCU films.

Edited by Seductress
1 person likes this

That poster looks good, I don’t care about this movie at all.

I could care less about ScarJo and this is wayyyy too late, IMO, but that cast:

Rachel Weisz!? :inlove:

Related image

Florence Pugh! David Harbour, hsdjkhfkjhsdkjhfdjfhjkdfh, their characters look so much more interesting than Black Widow's story. 

i'll wait for it to hit pu*locker. 

It looks good, visually more than anything else and the obvious amount of female leads, I'm mad but that's the only emotion I can bring myself to feel. It isn't even entirely about ScarJo, like I still went to see and loved WW. I'm just tired of the character. :skull:

It'll do fine but it definitely could've been a lot bigger even a few years ago when it's set, but especially after the first Avengers (with a different plot, but still could've been a prequel). Now it won't be the first of its kind in the MCU in terms of being female led, the character's already dead, etc. Oh well.

1 person likes this

Honestly the trailer looks good I do agree that a prequel would have been better for her years ago right after she was first introduced into the MCU. ( I forgot which movie) 

However the shot of her on the bridge in the white suit looks hot. :shook: Plus I always enjoyed her fight scenes. 

one billion dollar princess Black Widow looks incredible, Birds Of Prey and Wonder Woman are shaking a biT.:perched:

Loved the trailer. I'm so here for there being more WOC led movies.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Loved the trailer. I'm so here for there being more WOC led movies.

jghghj

1 person likes this