Conor

Summer Rae

873 posts in this topic

10ckfvd.jpg

Known as her stage name Summer Rae, Danielle Moinet was born into this world on November 28th 1983 which makes her the age of 29. Tri-Citizen of France, England and America she is a former cornerback and captain for the Chicago Bliss for the LFL. In Nobember 2011 it was reported that Danielle was signed to a WWE contract and was assigned to FCW right away, she made her debut on December 18th. Move to present day and now known as Summer Rae she was an announcer on the newly revamped NXT before she truly made her mark with a heel turn against the NXT Anti-Diva Paige. She made her in-ring tv debut by defeating the Anti-Diva in a one on one contest. 

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1 person likes this

Under Construction

Summer School is about to start

I'm ready

godaddyraw0pd0kq.gif

OMG @ the banner :excited:

Well played, sir.

Why does she remind me of Michelle McCool facially? :shrug:

Why does she remind me of Michelle McCool facially? :shrug:

She looks like Michelle McCool trying to be Maryse.  :daydream:

I shall be finishing off the thread tomorrow  :excited:

The banner is like the best thing I have ever seen. It's really cute, I like it.  :party:

The banner is like the best thing I have ever seen. It's really cute, I like it.  :party:

awwh thanks I just thought the idea and was like  :excited: :excited:

awwh thanks I just thought the idea and was like  :excited: :excited:

Now I am  excited for the rest of the OP because of the banner  :excited:

I heart Summer Rae...

I heart the banner just as much.

That banner is amazing! Nice work Conor

What happened to her original thread? :huh2:

when U take Michelle McCool and U combine her with Maryse U see the result's here which is Summer Rae

when U take Michelle McCool and U combine her with Maryse U see the result's here which is Summer Rae

2 Flawless Divas in one. :party:

How would you all feel if Summer Rae was brought up as Fandango's dancer? Because she just randomly appeared at the press conference in this role :rot:

How would you all feel if Summer Rae was brought up as Fandango's dancer? Because she just randomly appeared at the press conference in this role :rot:

That would mean that Summer Rae is getting a WM moment!

Every Diva starts somewhere, and Summer coming out as the dancer doesn't mean she won't get to compete. She could simply attack another Diva and branch out on her own...with her amazeballs entrance.

I honestly don't feel as bad as I should do :shrug: Taryn was a referee for so many months before she became a main part of the Knockout's Division. I feel that the WWE will go through a similar route with Summer. :newspaper:

I would actually love it. She could get instant heat and consistent tv time as well. I'm sure she'd eventually get mic time too. I'm for it. :newspaper:

That'd be good! After a while I'd want her to snatch the mic from the ring announcer, cut a promo announcing she is the new heel ring announcer. She could then hop aboard the division by attacking the champion at that time.

I'm actually into this as well, especially since WWE seems behind Fandango and Summer can go for the ride just like the Funkadactyls. It just caught me off guard. Of course this could be temp or a one time deal.

Omg didn't I just say I wanted Fandango's dancer to feud with Rosa? Now it could happen since Summer's there. :rot:

I honestly think it's just a one off. If she does stick around, then good for her, they'll probably start referring to Fandango's dancer by name and the crowd can become familiar with her ala funkadactyls.