Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Special: Heartbreakers Secret Santa 2019 | Fin.

I2Esecq.png

2019 is rapidly winding down, as is the decade as a whole, and the holiday season is upon us. As we all know, the holiday season is the season of giving, and this presents the perfect opportunity for us as a community to come together and do something nice for our fellow Heartbreakers. Sign up to participate in our sixth annual Secret Santa gift swap!

q6YYarz.png

• Interested members should reply to this thread stating their intention to participate, in the format that will soon follow.
      • From the list of participating members, one person will be randomly selected (it could be a friend, it could be a stranger) for which each member is expected to create a gift. I will contact each member individually with the name of the member for whom they are expected to find a gift.
      • For this to truly work, it is important that members do not reveal the identity of the person who will receive their gift, nor should members reveal what they plan to give.
      • Participants should message the designated moderator (me, @Shoaib.) with completed gifts.
      • On Gift Exchange Day, the gifts will be revealed, displayed in intervals with brief intermissions in between. Participants are welcome to guess the member who created the gifts they or others received. I will eventually reveal the member responsible for each gift given.
      • If you sign up, please plan to participate. This process only works if everyone who pledges to participate actually does so. If you are unable to participate through the entire event, please let me know.
      • Don't be discouraged if you aren't paired with your e-bestie! Treat this as a bonding experience with new members.

fbpUAh8.png

Gifts of the heart are absolutely priceless. It's not expected that anyone participating should actually spend money. Think hand-crafted. Think outside the box.

Do a little investigating. We'll be sending out surveys which each participant will have to fill out, then post them in this thread to help you guys come up with cute ideas based on your person's likes. I am also open to giving out suggestions and gift ideas. Alternatively, you may want to consider looking at our Secret Santa events from previous years for inspiration or to help get your creative juices flowing.

The possibilities are endless. Nothing is too small. It's the thought that counts, as cliche as it sounds. However, if you're interested in going big and flashy, feel free. If anyone actually plans on spending money, that is also acceptable.

There won't be many restrictions, but please be kind. Don't send out unnecessarily shady or mean-spirited gifts. Also, let's keep the gifts fairly appropriate. Nothing too explicit or sexual. You may have fun with it, but note we are a public forum and anything that isn't allowed anywhere else shouldn't be exchanged as it will be posted.

SIGN-UPS:
      Sunday December 8, 2019 to Thursday December 12, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EST
      GIFTS DUE:
      Friday December 27, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EST
      (Subject To Change)
      EXCHANGE:
      Sunday December 29, 2019 @ 8:00 pm EST 
      (Subject To Change)

• Replies 304
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO... AUTHOR'S NOTE: To my dearest Gavin... Through years of your relentless trolling and your mocking of role playing games, I felt as though 

BITCH BYE. DYING AT MY GIFT! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit why couldn't I get that earlier when McQueen needed numbers for the Rumble! &#

Cordelia → Katy Katy → Crystal Crystal → Dante Dante → Leigh Leigh → Pablo Pablo → Erin Erin → Twisted Bliss Twisted Bliss → LIVin the Riott &#1

Posted Images

• Mariah. unpinned this topic