Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Special: Heartbreakers Secret Santa 2019 | Fin.

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Dante
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 21
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Ricochet, Lio Rush, Usos, Sasha Banks, Naomi, Bianca Belair
      4. Fave artist(s): NICKI MINAJ
      5. Fave TV show(s): N/A
      6. Fave movie(s): N/A
      7. Fave color(s): Red, Pink, sometimes blue
      8. Celeb crush(es): Drake, Da Baby, Karrueche
      9. Fave book(s): N/A
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Lurk!
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: $500,000 cash
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): N/A
      • Replies 304
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO... AUTHOR'S NOTE: To my dearest Gavin... Through years of your relentless trolling and your mocking of role playing games, I felt as though 

BITCH BYE. DYING AT MY GIFT! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit why couldn't I get that earlier when McQueen needed numbers for the Rumble! &#

Cordelia → Katy Katy → Crystal Crystal → Dante Dante → Leigh Leigh → Pablo Pablo → Erin Erin → Twisted Bliss Twisted Bliss → LIVin the Riott &#1

Posted Images

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Erin
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 22
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Seth Rollins, AJ Lee, Naomi
      4. Fave artist(s): Beyonce, BTS, GOT7, SHINee, Monsta X, DreamCatcher, EXO, Red Velvet, Ski Mask
      5. Fave TV show(s): Flavor of Love and Bad Girls Club
      6. Fave movie(s): A bugs Life, Black Panther, Lilo and Stitch, Good Burger
      7. Fave color(s): Blue
      8. Celeb crush(es): Tom Holland and Ski Mask 
      9. Fave book(s): Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Lurk until its time for Secret Santa and Wrestlemania
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Money
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): Fave Game: GTA 4 and Life is Strange

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Pablo

2. Age (if you're comfortable): 24

3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Baron Corbin, Carmella, Ace Austin, Alicia Fox, EC3, Maxine, Kevin Owens, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, Madison Rayne, Angelina Love, Scarlett Bordeaux and Kiera Hogan

4. Fave artist(s): Lana del Rey, Nicki Minaj, Amy Winehouse, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Cher, MARINA, Hole...

5. Fave TV show(s): GOT (My favourite characters are Margaery Tyrrell, Melissandre and Olenna), Desperate Housewives, Lost, Downton Abbey :perched: and Friends.

6. Fave movie(s): The Shinning, 8 Femmes and I don't remember more rn.

7. Fave color(s): Blue and violet

8. Celeb crush(es): It depends on my mood. Right now I am tired, so my crush is any man richer enough to sustain me forever.

9. Fave book(s): Harry Potter.

10. What do you normally do on HB?: Post Impact Wrestling result threads and rp as Melisa and Jack in New Gods.

11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?:  A man and a full time permanent job as a teacher with a good salary.

12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): I have been playing FF7 for 10+ years (and counting) and I have never been able to defeat the Weapons

1. WWF
      2. Age: 26
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Mickie James, Naomi, Nia Jax
      4. Fave artist(s): Miranda Cosgrove, Westlife
      5. Fave TV show(s): The Challenge, Survivor, Big Brother
      6. Fave movie(s): Any movie with the Olsen Twins 
      7. Fave color(s): Red, Blue
      8. Celeb crush(es): Olsen Twins when they were hot
      9. Fave book(s): l-
      10. What do you normally do on HB? Troll
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: a Naomi title reign with THAT match, a mickie title reign, most of your faves getting the pink slip
      12. Any additional info (favorite video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.)?: Idk

giphy.gif
      1. Eric
      2. Age 26
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Mickie James, Trish Stratus
      4. Fave artist(s): Zayn Malik Any 90's or early 2000's R&B artists
      5. Fave TV show(s): None atm tbh
      6. Fave movie(s): ATL, Any Batman Movie
      7. Fave color(s): Blue
      8. Celeb crush(es): Cheyenne Floyd Karrueche Tran, Gabrielle Union
      9. Fave book(s): lol
      10. What do you normally do on HB? Try to sound intelligent by using big words wrong in a sentence... but I just post wherever etc
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: A Mickie James title reign
      12. Any additional info (favorite video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.)?: The Batman Arkham Series is my favorite video games, DBZ comics
      1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Stephen
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 26
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Alicia Fox
      4. Fave artist(s): Lady Gaga
      5. Fave TV show(s): The Mandalorian, Titans (DC), DollFace
      6. Fave movie(s): Power Rangers (2017), Dark Phoenix, Black Panther
      7. Fave color(s): Green
      8. Celeb crush(es): Trevante Rhodes
      9. Fave book(s): Lol
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Trying to finish that X-men thread
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Something X-Men related like a shirt or a poster. A POSTER with Storm on it.
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): X-Men, Spider-Man, DC comics

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as):  Jeigz
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 25, but 26 by the time gifts are due, not that it matters
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): I have not been keeping up, but Natalya, Asuka, Naomi
      4. Fave artist(s): rn I'm listening to Rosalia, Brittany Howard, Amy Winehouse, Fiona Apple, Gaga, Beyonce
      5. Fave TV show(s): my all time favorites are Golden Girls and Seinfeld, rn I'm also rewatching Broad City and Mad Men
      6. Fave movie(s): I always blank on movies, so idk!
      7. Fave color(s): grays, greens, blues, purples

8. Celeb crush(es): pass
      9. Fave book(s):  as HB's lone reader, I'll just say I read 32 books this year and don't remember many of them
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: participate, share wisdom, attempt to moderate
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for? a job with benefits and I lowkey do need a new food processor, but whatever is fine!
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): I've been playing the new Pokemon recently and trying to finish Breath of the Wild, and I'm in the process of a long rewatch of Sailor Moon which kind of fits into this question I guess?

SCAMIER, 19
      image4.png?width=685&height=848

Wrestlers / Melina. Naomi, Edge, John Morrison,  Randy Orton
      Artists / Nicki Minaj, Drake, City Girls, Lil Wayne. Lana
      TV SHows / Power, The Game, Gossip Girl, Degrassi
      Movies / Scream, ATL, Shes the Man, DeathProof
      Colors  / Black, Blue, Purple
      Crushes ❤ The Game, DaBaby
      What do you normally do on HB?   Make it about me!
      If Santa was on HB what would you ask him for?
       Jomo and/or Batista to get the urge to f*ck on Melina

Just over 60 hours to get your gifts in! That includes Christmas Day. Still waiting on:

@Angelic @Captain Fox @Dante. @Don Draper @Eric @Jake @Jeigz @Katy @Layout @Leigh @Mariah. @Pablo @Samier. @shumiley @WWFoverWWE

If you require an extension, let me know before the deadline and we can maybe work something out. I'm not playing with y'all this year, a punishment WILL be dealt if you don't send for no good reason (at my discretion)!

tumblr_nysl9xaROZ1r5s23po1_400.gifv

I'm extending one day so for those yet to send, you now have until Friday December 27, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EST but that doesn't mean you should aim to send last minute!

I can also announce the gift exchange will be live on Sunday December 29, 2019 @ 8:00 pm EST (subject to change). See you there!

cJSHn88.gif

• Mariah. unpinned this topic