Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stephen

Possible WWE Female HOF 2020 Inductee?

35 posts in this topic

Which Female Legends Do You Guys See Going Into WWE 2020 HOF?!

Michelle McCool

Kelly Kelly 

Victoria 

Stacy Keibler 

Edited by Stephen

I want a Molly, Michelle or Victoria induction. 

2 people like this

I think it's gonna be Molly this year, but I also have another theory that I will not be sharing at this time :jeigz: 

4 people like this

Molly Holly so Legend Moretti can indict her :jeigz: 

2 people like this

Molly because AJ is blocking their numbers.

2 people like this

Honestly, it's time they start having more than one woman a year. There's plenty to induct before the current group of women start to retire and get in themselves. I can see Molly, Victoria, Michelle, Sable (if she accepts), Stacy, AJ, Bella's, Lilian, Chyna (by herself), Melina, Eve, Kelly, Paige, and Vickie Guerrero in the next decade.

10 people like this

8 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Honestly, it's time they start having more than one woman a year. There's plenty to induct before the current group of women start to retire and get in themselves. I can see Molly, Victoria, Michelle, Sable (if she accepts), Stacy, AJ, Bella's, Lilian, Chyna (by herself), Melina, Eve, Kelly, Paige, and Vickie Guerrero in the next decade.

This I’m tired of the women getting one pick.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Daniel42 said:

I mean, technically there were 3 this past year if we count that woman that works backstage getting the good faith induction and ignore the fact that Chyna simply couldn’t be ignored since she was a founding member of DX. I definitely do agree though, especially with them seemingly wanting to move towards the 2007-2010 girls with Beth already being in.

Personally, I think Mickie is long overdue, and even though she’s still under contract, why not break the rules and put her in? It’s not like the men in the HOF don’t walk in and out of the company and the ring like it’s a revolving door anyway. Molly and Victoria both can go in as well, but they only call Miss Greenwald, so her I guess. Deserved either way, but I would put Victoria a step above her on the Golden Era hierarchy. 

:trickie: 

9 people like this

1 hour ago, Daniel42 said:

I agree with this, I think all of the ladies I mentioned(Michelle, Stacy, Kelly, Victoria) should all go in at that same time in 2020.

2 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

Sable (if she accepts)

Sable been ignoring their calls. I heard she was suppose to be in for 2012, but she denied last minute, and that's why there was no female inductee. I wish she'd just get the fuck over her anti-WWE stint, and make an appearance. 

7 people like this

I would love for it to be Jazz but I'm unsure if that's going to happen given the issues she's had with the company, but she is still around the industry so fingers crossed. Second choice for me would be Molly and I already know her speech is going to be so selfless and pure so I'm ready.

3 people like this

let's go Victoria!!!!!

Slikovni rezultat za wwe divas xmas gif

3 people like this

12 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The Bellas have been rumored. :trickie:

To be attending the event

1 minute ago, Empress Sam said:

To be attending the event

:pregbrie:

Honestly, Victoria or Molly Holly... anyone else can wait for 2021. :trickie:

I really can't see it being anyone other than Molly Holly or The Bella Twins for this year tbh.  :trickie:

where did the bella rumor even come from? like i didn't see anyone reporting it except that one random twitter account

obkclMA.gif

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I think it's gonna be Molly this year, but I also have another theory that I will not be sharing at this time :jeigz: 

Not uh sis, drop the hot take!

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Christon said:

Not uh sis, drop the hot take!

I just have an inkling that AJ has been on the shortlist or been having some sort of conversation, between Stephanie publicly calling for her return, to AJ herself being socially engaged with the current women when she barely has before outside her friends, Paige and Punk saying fuck it and talking about her outright on Fox (which AJ even brought attention to herself, despite saying afterword she doesn't wanna be on the show), plus AJ posting about going back to the gym. I also noticed they randomly uploaded her big TLC heel turn two months ago and normally they do that shit when a PPV is coming to commemorate, but TLC was nowhere near at that point. But it honestly could just be the stan in me seeing things magnified (since that's been the case before gjfgjfgj), so I don't wanna put it out there like that since we not gonna ever know what's going on until it happens and I know the girls can't WAIT to come for me for the same shit they be doing.

obkclMA.gif

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I just have an inkling that AJ-

4A3DCCAC-957C-4BF9-8323-F74BD285BC26.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Christon said:

BITCH you asked, I could have kept it to myself

44988AE0-9768-473E-B2AE-5F65690D47A9.gif

7 people like this

Give me Aj and The Bellas, so I can get a reunion picture.

obkclMA.gif

7 hours ago, Christon said:

Wow. My exact reaction reading Mariah's post.