180,702 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

What does Liv have to do with this? :travis: 

Because they both from NXT and 22 years old :travis:

13 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

Because they both from NXT and 22 years old :travis:

But what did ALIYAH'S theme music have to do with Liv Morgan? :travis:

1 person likes this

I don't think y'all realize how much yall do on po' Liv. :rot:  Queen of having thick skin because I couldn't deal with it

1 person likes this

It's coming.

Legends

:nattie:  vs :nikki:  

5 people like this

27 minutes ago, onetooth said:

It's coming.

Legends

:nattie:  vs :nikki:  

I want to RT but this bitch blocked me 3 years ago 

:nattie:

33 minutes ago, Taryn said:

I don't think y'all realize how much yall do on po' Liv. :rot:  Queen of having thick skin because I couldn't deal with it

Bitch I saw your tweets :uhh: 

6 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

Bitch I saw your tweets :uhh: 

Knuck if you buck, I guess

1 person likes this

Maria is about to drag Angelina :shook:  

Edit: Are they talking about Angelina or Brooke? :skull: 

24 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

Maria is about to drag Angelina :shook:  

Edit: Are they talking about Angelina or Brooke? :skull: 

Well, according to spoilers Maria's group is feuding with Brooke, so I'd assume it is Brooke that she is talking about.

1 person likes this

C1yezw5VIAAstGc.jpg

This would actually slay! 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

C1yezw5VIAAstGc.jpg

This would actually slay! 

Well it technically exists, it does slay :clap: 

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

It really looks amazing! :shock:although I am not here for her to wear it until Mania 34 :uhh: 

6 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

Byron and JoJo :rot: 

tk7LImr.png
U9DZwze.png 

JoJo giving the "Bitch, if you don't....." look. :ahh: 

I wish she would say this from the get go so her fans wouldnt have to complain about her missing tv time.

20 minutes ago, StayFearlessk said:

I wish she would say this from the get go so her fans wouldnt have to complain about her missing tv time.

The fact that she went out her way to exacerbate the situation with fans complaining at one point when she knew she wasn't going to be around was really ugly.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

The fact that she went out her way to exacerbate the situation with fans complaining at one point when she knew she wasn't going to be around was really ugly.

She made her and her mob look like fools. 

f06vch.jpg

Naomi could have easily cleared this up from the get go.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I like Nao but this shit here was a mess and embarrassing and then she was RTing people that were disrespecting other girls in an attempt to praise her like girl tell ya fans to keep it cute or keep it out :rot: 

3 people like this

43 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Didnt Summer do the same thing?

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Natalie said:

:clap: This fucking slays !!! I hope she snatches it tbh.

27 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She did. But she and Naomi were right about how they had been treated. An injury or time off doesn't negate that.

Naomi complained about what happened to her and was currently happening to her and fans agreed with her. I bet nothing would have been said if the WWE didn't try to be slick and put Alicia in the Total Divas pic while taking great pains to make sure everyone else was correct. They deserved that roasting from fans.

And time off is way different from an injury. In fact this proves the reports were wrong, since everyone was trying to sweep what she said under the rug because she was "injured". Even when people were posting evidence to the contrary.

I still feel this was a punishment for her speaking out. They just covered for it by using Jeys injury and sent her home.

2 people like this

40 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Summer acknowledge that she was trending during a RAW show and didn't say anything about her injury until a few weeks later.

Naomi went off during a Smackdown show because they didn't insert her into the Total Divas poster when she should have been there. She then makes a reference to how she is not being used when she knows she can't compete and gets her fans even more gassed than they were before. She took it to a whole new place instead of keeping it cute.

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

I like Nao but this shit here was a mess and embarrassing and then she was RTing people that were disrespecting other girls in an attempt to praise her like girl tell ya fans to keep it cute or keep it out :rot: 

the RTs is probably just be to show WWE that she has support. If she's ever going to get a push the powers that be need to know that she has a loyal fanbase that want to see her. All the girls backstage love Nao so let's not act like they were wiping tears all over some retweets. They aren't 5 years old. :skull:

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Summer acknowledge that she was trending during a RAW show and didn't say anything about her injury until a few weeks later.

Naomi went off during a Smackdown show because they didn't insert her into the Total Divas poster when she should have been there. She then makes a reference to how she is not being used when she knows she can't compete and gets her fans even more gassed than they were before. She took it to a whole new place instead of keeping it cute.

It's stupid if people can actually confuse Naomi and Alicia. Those racist fucks needed to be called out. There's no point keeping it cute when it's gotten her NO WHERE.

4 people like this