Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

186,490 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rahgeme said:

They weren't the first names I thought of, I just threw them out since those are the names most people speculate as future HOFers. I'm just letting YOU win the Horsewomen will touch it first.

I find it funny how any other day of the year, yall claim to give a fuck about the HOF and how you can't wait for your faves to be inducted. But when I ring up the Horsewomen, the HOF, its suddenly full of people who have done terrible things. You're weird

While the HOF is a nice accomplishment for a stan or big fans of a said wrestler that goes in in reality its nothing special. You also need to factor in all the factors that can get someone in or keep them out of the wwe HOF. There are several Superstars of the past that have yet to be inducted even with achievements better than any of the Fourhorsewomen outside of Charlotte because of backstage politics(former talent not Charlotte). Beth Phoenix being inducted so soon over women like Molly Holly, or the standard diva herself says everything but you do you. 

gab2.gif

1 person likes this

I hope she didn't pay much for that jacket. Her face is a mess.

19 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

The summer of 2014 really is iconic. 

I wish Wwe would put this much effort into a singles feud again. 

Kinda ironic how here was no revolution or #GiveDivasAChsnce. But this had the best booking.

Summer Vs Layla

Cameron Vs Naomi

Brie Vs Stephanie

Nikki's heel turn.

Crazy Fox.

Paige Vs AJ

Everyone was doing something, it was a cute era of singles feuds.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Seductress said:

Kinda ironic how here was no revolution or #GiveDivasAChsnce. But this had the best booking.

Summer Vs Layla

Cameron Vs Naomi

Brie Vs Stephanie

Nikki's heel turn.

Crazy Fox.

Paige Vs AJ

None of them had any payoff. People cared truly only for Nikki's heel turn.

Paige vs AJ was a clusterfuck of a storyline...

3 minutes ago, Seductress said:

Summer Vs Layla

Cameron Vs Naomi

Brie Vs Stephanie

Nikki's heel turn.

Crazy Fox.

Paige Vs AJ

It really was a good summer the division was being used so well and it's weird how now everything is multi-person involvement. 

28 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

None of them had any payoff. People cared truly only for Nikki's heel turn.

It had women being showcased in various ways, and at the time it was something we didn't see before. Not everything needs a pay off, it's about character development. People actually had a reason to cheer/boo for specific women at the time, because the entire division was being focussed on at the time, not just a select few.

2 minutes ago, Seductress said:

It had women being showcased in various ways, and at the time it was something we didn't see before. Not everything needs a pay off, it's about character development. People actually had a reason to cheer/boo for specific women at the time, because the entire division was being focussed on at the time, not just a select few.

But there was little to no character development.

Both Layla and Summer basically returned to their previous non-existing roles after that.

Brie was again reduced to Nikki's sidekick.

Nikki was the only one that gained character development and then furthered it.

1 minute ago, nanagabynka said:

But there was little to no character development.

Both Layla and Summer basically returned to their previous non-existing roles after that.

Brie was again reduced to Nikki's sidekick.

Nikki was the only one that gained character development and then furthered it.

It's about moments, they all had their own moments to shine and had spotlight. It gave fans the chance to learn more about specific characters. Summer/Layla worked as a heel stable and Summer was given mic time. Cameron was developed further as a heel. Brie worked under Nikki as a baby face. Nikki was pushed as the top heel of the division. Nikki basically had affiliation with Stephanie McMahon which made her more of a threat and got her heat. 

Just now, Seductress said:

It's about moments, they all had their own moments to shine and had spotlight. It gave fans the chance to learn more about specific characters. Summer/Layla worked as a heel stable and Summer was given mic time. Cameron was developed further as a heel. Brie worked under Nikki as a baby face. Nikki was pushed as the top heel of the division. Nikki basically had affiliation with Stephanie McMahon which made her more of a threat and got her heat. 

My point is I can't argue it was a decent time because it was just this one moment. After that only Nikki retained momentum everyone else was either approaching release or just disappeared.

Take me  back :crying: Nay ha superior mic skills. Sasha.....ha mic "skills." 

12 minutes ago, Seductress said:

Well girl none of them got over except the not so fab 4.

41 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

How dare you shade the iconic semi lesbian storyline that gave us the running hug of ultimate friendship.
AJ-Paige-chocolates-gifs-001_001.gif

1 minute ago, Cordelia said:

How dare you shade the iconic semi lesbian storyline that gave us the running hug of ultimate friendship.
AJ-Paige-chocolates-gifs-001_001.gif

This was the time that made me hate Paige but not for the right reason. It was honestly cringy to me

5 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

This was the time that made me hate Paige but not for the right reason. It was honestly cringy to me

Wow ... ok. Let me just get my feelings out with a poem *clears throat*

"Roses are read and I am a thesbian,
I can't believe you hated the over the top lesbians.
It's not that I hate you, you seem kind of nice,
But homophobia is real, and you've committed it twice.
I'll see you around, but this part is vital
You'll never come close to my Useless Lesbian user title.

Love ya"

ypeiNWG.gif

Just now, Cordelia said:

Wow ... ok. Let me just get my feelings out with a poem *clears throat*

"Roses are read and I am a thesbian,
I can't believe you hated the over the top lesbians.
It's not that I hate you, you seem kind of nice,
But homophobia is real, and you've committed it twice.
I'll see you around, but this part is vital
You'll never come close to my Useless Lesbian user title.

Love ya"

ypeiNWG.gif

Girl...can't really figure out if you're joking or not.

6 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

While the HOF is a nice accomplishment for a stan or big fans of a said wrestler that goes in in reality its nothing special. You also need to factor in all the factors that can get someone in or keep them out of the wwe HOF. There are several Superstars of the past that have yet to be inducted even with achievements better than any of the Fourhorsewomen outside of Charlotte because of backstage politics(former talent not Charlotte). Beth Phoenix being inducted so soon over women like Molly Holly, or the standard diva herself says everything but you do you. 

gab2.gif

None of this made sense and I skimmed through all of it. You're weird if you don't think the ending goal of their careers is to get in the HOF. I don't care how much you wanna act like it isn't a big deal when I mention the four horsewomen going in, but the fact of the matter is, this ain't that honey. Doesn't matter the situation, doesn't matter the factor. WWE adds who them deem fit to add, and the four horsewomen will be in! End of story!