Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

189,704 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

Paige is backstage just to piss in a cup infront of dirtbag Mark Carrano.

mcgod1.gif

I hope she splashes some piss into his coffee 

mcgod1.gif

tumblr_o3dnxxIIk91uqe8iio1_400.gif

Maria snapped somebody get her away from her keyboard and off of Facebook.

23 minutes ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

tumblr_o3dnxxIIk91uqe8iio1_400.gif

Maria snapped somebody get her away from her keyboard and off of Facebook.

where

2 minutes ago, AlexThaProduct said:

where

Hello Lovelies, and an open letter to hateful people,

I am writing you today not out of some frivolous need but out of real necessity. I am a pregnant woman and I realized that even though I find being pregnant empowering, many people find it gross, a disability, or not sexy. People on Instagram make comments like, I don’t want to see that or you will never come back to the WWE. Which I try to delete. But, it is hard. Let me repeat, Pregnancy is HARD. Not because I am sick or hungry or tired (which I am sometimes) but because people make you feel powerless. Like, now all I am is a incubator for this tiny human. And I am supposed to be Happy about my new title. Which I’m happy to be pregnant and I can’t wait to meet this little one that is starting to kick me and get the hiccups, (adorably) BUT, that is not my only title. I am someone more that a waiting room. I fight to be more everyday, I fought even before I was pregnant. I waited to start a family because I wanted to be more, give more, and inspire more. I am a small town girl that had a big dream to make it in the entertainment world. And in some ways I did and then I lost everything, my job, my house, and my direction. Until I found my husband. Mike has drive and a willingness to do the work without EVER getting the accolades he deserves. He has wrestled for 16 years and has worked towards one dream to come to WWE. What he brought with him into WWE, other than his incredible talent, was an addiction, a demon, which he has fought and will continue to fight to to overcome. He almost lost everything.

Jobber. Jobber is the word “they” use to describe us on blogs, websites, and even comments on our own social media pages. I have a question for you, “Do you think you are clever?” Do you think we have no heart, no soul, no emotions, do you think this is easy? We fought to get to WWE and by the time we got there Mike had an addiction and in July I got pregnant. Is it a blessing that we are having a little one? YES! But, easy? NO. This is our dream job!! WWE is our dream company to work for! We are doing our best and if that is not enough, then look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself… Have I worked for anything for over 10 years, lost everything and then fought back? If not, then don’t comment and don’t try to teach me anything. Because we have. We continue to. I am pregnant, not powerless and I plan, God willing, to come back. I will be bringing the Milk Money. Now, chill, and enjoy the show because we don’t quit, we don’t give up, we just DO IT ANYWAYS. #poweroflove #fromnothingtosomething #19weekspregnancythoughts #alieninvasion

2 people like this

Just now, Mr.wolf2020 said:

I am writing you today not out of some frivolous need but out of real necessity. I am a pregnant woman and I realized that even though I find being pregnant empowering, many people find it gross, a disability, or not sexy. People on Instagram make comments like, I don’t want to see that or you will never come back to the WWE. Which I try to delete. But, it is hard. Let me repeat, Pregnancy is HARD. Not because I am sick or hungry or tired (which I am sometimes) but because people make you feel powerless. Like, now all I am is a incubator for this tiny human. And I am supposed to be Happy about my new title. Which I’m happy to be pregnant and I can’t wait to meet this little one that is starting to kick me and get the hiccups, (adorably) BUT, that is not my only title. I am someone more that a waiting room. I fight to be more everyday, I fought even before I was pregnant. I waited to start a family because I wanted to be more, give more, and inspire more. I am a small town girl that had a big dream to make it in the entertainment world. And in some ways I did and then I lost everything, my job, my house, and my direction. Until I found my husband. Mike has drive and a willingness to do the work without EVER getting the accolades he deserves. He has wrestled for 16 years and has worked towards one dream to come to WWE. What he brought with him into WWE, other than his incredible talent, was an addiction, a demon, which he has fought and will continue to fight to to overcome. He almost lost everything.

Jobber. Jobber is the word “they” use to describe us on blogs, websites, and even comments on our own social media pages. I have a question for you, “Do you think you are clever?” Do you think we have no heart, no soul, no emotions, do you think this is easy? We fought to get to WWE and by the time we got there Mike had an addiction and in July I got pregnant. Is it a blessing that we are having a little one? YES! But, easy? NO. This is our dream job!! WWE is our dream company to work for! We are doing our best and if that is not enough, then look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself… Have I worked for anything for over 10 years, lost everything and then fought back? If not, then don’t comment and don’t try to teach me anything. Because we have. We continue to. I am pregnant, not powerless and I plan, God willing, to come back. I will be bringing the Milk Money. Now, chill, and enjoy the show because we don’t quit, we don’t give up, we just DO IT ANYWAYS. #poweroflove #fromnothingtosomething #19weekspregnancythoughts #alieninvasion

Pipe bomb.

xv5R3Oq.gif

I do cringe at her posts often but I mean I can't blame her for blowing up finally. People have been pretty mean for no reason.

11 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

Pipe bomb.

xv5R3Oq.gif

I do cringe at her posts often but I mean I can't blame her for blowing up finally. People have been pretty mean for no reason.

It feels forced and extra no one is even talking about her or her man at all except Vinaro.

wPdrbJW.gif

Like stop readding internet comments and enjoy a healthy pregnancy and your husband being clean and sober.

2 people like this

It feels forced and extra no one is even talking about her or her man at all except Vinaro.

wPdrbJW.gif

Like stop readding internet comments and enjoy a healthy pregnancy and your husband being clean and sober.

I guess I relate to her cause I can be a mess too. :draglina:

Maria is obviously emotional and her pregnancy hormones are kicking in. Glad that she used her right to say whatever it is she felt like she needed to. :jeigz:

1 person likes this

Just now, nanagabynka said:

I guess I relate to her cause I can be a mess too. :draglina:

I just feel based on everything that has happened since they came to the wwe this isn’t important. They have more important things to worry about and all she is doing is showing the fans are getting to her.

Her man is a jobber though just like he was on Impact :pregbrie:

I just feel based on everything that has happened since they came to the wwe this isn’t important. They have more important things to worry about and all she is doing is showing the fans are getting to her.

Her man is a jobber though just like he was on Impact :pregbrie:

She has always been like this tho. She always engages with haters on insta. Her insta comments are filled with her replying to stupid entry-level trolls :D

1 minute ago, nanagabynka said:

She has always been like this tho. She always engages with haters on insta. Her insta comments are filled with her replying to stupid entry-level trolls :D

I don’t know i don’t follow her but now the post is making much more sense.

strongest and most beautiful woman of wrestling#goldengoddess <3

PS: if you think it's neccessary to report or ban me for this post do it...

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, sharmelllover said:

@Lady DarkFox

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

:ahh: 

She’s the worst

18 minutes ago, sharmelllover said:

3 people like this

53 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

the fact there's a disclaimer at the bottom :ahh:

He’s ready to go!

tumblr_oy2x7ixdQC1r1ult6o1_400.gif

"Lemme break it down for you JO JO!"

I still love this segment. :ahh: Team B.A.D. was representing for the culture!

1 person likes this

Just now, Shoaib. said:

when I say I CAN'T STAND YOU :uhh: @Wilifred.

why couldn't you put your energy in to getting an Eve return instead bitch, we don't care about this E! set up for a TD/WAGS crossover!

1 person likes this