Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

189,704 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

whatever version is on spotify came on shuffle today and i had an out of body experience :cry: 

holla holla holla *beat drops to the earths mantle* 

https://youtu.be/sGwq2SuojDc

bj7ds.gif

3 people like this

Just now, Wilifred. said:

You could’ve just said that she wrestles like a rookie mawma :mawma:

Well I didn't know I had to spell things out.

2 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

Well I didn't know I had to spell things out.

Well then now you know 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Wilifred. said:

girl BYE :rot: This was a YEAR after Kelly got hired. Brandi, albeit inconsistently, has been training since FCW was thing. Make a different comparison. 

Would comparing her to Maria fit? Maria had alot of passion for wrestling, but wasn't that good from an in-ring standpoint either. Maybe Brandi should take a page out of Maria's book and just be a valet/manager.

2 hours ago, gl83 said:

Would comparing her to Maria fit? Maria had alot of passion for wrestling, but wasn't that good from an in-ring standpoint either. Maybe Brandi should take a page out of Maria's book and just be a valet/manager.

Not even Maria looked that lost and moved so slow in the ring.

Brandi is on her own league tbh :skull: I know sis is passionate about wrestling, but it's not for everyone. 

2 people like this

Just now, Wilifred. said:

Well then now you know 

Yeah...no. Yall turned something simple into a mess. I'm not gonna be the one to change here.

12 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

Yeah...no. Yall turned something simple into a mess. I'm not gonna be the one to change here.

T b h, sis you might wanna just let it all the way go while ur ahead because it was truly a mess from the start with you calling her "black" Kelly Kelly when she simply could've been "another Kelly Kelly". It just looks dumb adding a "black" prefix when I'm assuming you yourself aren't black and I'm not even about to get into why since I'm sure you didn't mean it to come off any type of way... pero ignorance is alexa piss, so just know THAT. 

4 people like this

Brandi is a terrible wrestler, but I don’t understand why ROH is releasing these matches without editing out the really bad botches. :uhh: 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Kara Zor-El said:

Brandi is a terrible wrestler, but I don’t understand why ROH is releasing these matches without editing out the really bad botches. :uhh: 

she moves awkwardly all the time though

9 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

C7LkPKLXUAUdqF2.png

This bitch has so much money yet won’t spend a cent of it on a stylist.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

@Rahgeme idk why you brought alicia into the sasha thread but that's just alicia character! miss victoria crawford's english is just fine! do you not what to happen what nikki happened on raw?

1 person likes this

Just now, puppies said:
Just now, puppies said:

T b h, sis you might wanna just let it all the way go while ur ahead because it was truly a mess from the start with you calling her "black" Kelly Kelly when she simply could've been "another Kelly Kelly". It just looks dumb adding a "black" prefix when I'm assuming you yourself aren't black and I'm not even about to get into why since I'm sure you didn't mean it to come off any type of way... pero ignorance is alexa piss, so just know THAT. 

Woah Woah... I wanna stop you right there. If I have offended someone with that I apologize but I didn't mean it in a negative way. I added the black thing just because Brandi is black and she reminded me of Kelly Kelly with her reactions and her posture, hence why I compared her with Kelly in the first place and did not just called her a rookie. My thought process was not in a malicious place at all.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Foxy said:

Vickie was afraid because she KNEW Rosa was snatching from Beth. Our fave's career is full of iconic moments :shook:

mVTRj78.gif

Imagine if they tried copying the Jillian Divas title match? Ugh I hate them. :shook: 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Kara Zor-El said:

This bitch has so much money yet won’t spend a cent of it on a stylist.

giphy.gif

Britney teas

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Josh. said:

Imagine if they tried copying the Jillian Divas title match? Ugh I hate them. :shook: 

Her first pinfall victory in a singles match in the main roster would have been winning the WWE Women's Championship, ha breakout moment as a babyface :shook: WWE missed a moment when they decided to let LayCool snatch directly from Beth when Rosa had more history with them (trying to join them, being bullied by both...)

giphy.gif

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Gavin said:

@Rahgeme idk why you brought alicia into the sasha thread but that's just alicia character! miss victoria crawford's english is just fine! do you not what to happen what nikki happened on raw?

LMFAOOOO I SCREAMED!

@Seductress remember when you used to tease me with this line? :(

1 person likes this

:rot:

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Amlex said:

They're so cute together, like geez. Also her mouthing 'he did awful' :rot:

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Amlex said:

so this is going to be a recurring series? 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Gavin said:

so this is going to be a recurring series? 

giphy.gif

Probably

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

Her first pinfall victory in a singles match in the main roster would have been winning the WWE Women's Champion, ha breakout moment as a babyface :shook: WWE missed a moment when they decided to let LayCool snatch directly from Beth when Rosa had more history with them (trying to join them, being bullied by both...)

giphy.gif

!! The fact it could’ve made sense considering Rosa had a match with Beth the week before that ended earlier bc she got injured

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

Her first pinfall victory in a singles match in the main roster would have been winning the WWE Women's Champion, ha breakout moment as a babyface :shook: WWE missed a moment when they decided to let LayCool snatch directly from Beth when Rosa had more history with them (trying to join them, being bullied by both...)

giphy.gif

!! The fact it could’ve made sense considering Rosa had a match with Beth the week before that ended earlier bc she got injured

16 hours ago, gl83 said:

WTF! is this messy tweet?! DELETE IT FAT! Maria performed the iconic "Seeing Stars" Where she had to do handstand while this bitch can't even stand on her own feet without botching! Hoesa would have been the accurate person to compare her with :uhh: 

1 person likes this