Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

190,337 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

I really don’t think it should be as big of a deal as people are making it. They snub girls all the time and give them a call the year after for a cute stint or a hof spot. Look at how long they ignored Torrie :skull: Gail is just trying to be unnecessarily vocal, like she didn’t “hear” it from someone. She was probably watching like a fan because she’s petty as fuck. 

I think this situation is different, Torrie's entire persona wasn't associated with wrestling, and they were trying to move away from the "diva" era. Lisa's done a lot more, and has achieved a lot. I'm not really a fan, but she deserves to at least be called backstage when they come around, girl is stuck watching it from her pizzeria. 

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

I really don’t think it should be as big of a deal as people are making it. They snub girls all the time and give them a call the year after for a cute stint or a hof spot. Look at how long they ignored Torrie :skull: Gail is just trying to be unnecessarily vocal, like she didn’t “hear” it from someone. She was probably watching like a fan because she’s petty as fuck. 

Torrie just got a "where are they now" like last year :uhh: , and Torrie was the face of everything WWE is trying to bury since the start of the fraudulent ass "Revolution".

Its not a big deal with Lita at all, but it is ugly how they give Victoria the Melina treatment (even she gets acknowledged nn). I don't know what went on between them, but they treat sis like dust. For as prominent as she was in her era and how she put pretty much everyone over on her way out, I have yet to figure out why they treat her the way they do. Nothing comes to mind when thinking about any acknowledgement they've given her recently. Not even a brief reference on commentary for the Becky/Alexa cage match.

Gail needs a job soon regardless. She got way too much tiempo on her manos.

Just now, AntiKingAndrew said:

! the way Liter is complaining when we had to bear her commentary during MYC, sis acted like she hasn't gotten the callback in years :rot: Victoria deserves to be mad but she's on twitter acting like the company fucked her over :uhh:

Victoria and Lita can be mad on their OWN. They’ll get their shine eventually, the former needs it more since Lita literally spent a year cosplaying as Rene Young.

What I’M mostly mad about is little miss kim acting like she’s over wwe but is instigating on Twitter like a stan :rot: get over it sis 

3 people like this

Just now, Wilifred. said:

What I’M mostly mad about is little miss kim acting like she’s over wwe but is instigating on Twitter like a stan :rot: get over it sis 

n her passive aggressiveness with tna/wwe is agg but I'm living for her drama so I'll let her breathe

2 people like this

n Lita and Victoria getting mad as if the girls came back and main evented Wrestlemania when all they did was stand on stage and wave.

I understand being frustrated and feeling left out but it is what is. :skull: 

1 person likes this

Not Taker and Michelle getting outed as Trump supporters :dying: The stans literally dig up everything

DUQdJTHW0AA456c.jpg

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Seductress said:

I think this situation is different, Torrie's entire persona wasn't associated with wrestling, and they were trying to move away from the "diva" era. Lisa's done a lot more, and has achieved a lot. I'm not really a fan, but she deserves to at least be called backstage when they come around, girl is stuck watching it from her pizzeria. 

5 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Torrie just got a "where are they now" like last year :uhh: 

Its not a big deal with Lita at all, but it is ugly how they give Victoria the Melina treatment (even she gets acknowledged nn). I don't know what went on between them, but they treat sis like dust. For as prominent as she was in her era and how she put pretty much everyone over on her way out, I have yet to figure out why they treat her the way they do. Nothing comes to mind when thinking about any acknowledgement they've given her recently. Not even a brief reference on commentary for the Becky/Alexa cage match.

idk maybe stop tweeting people to buy you a hof ticket :rot: like its really not that serious. Imagine if all of the girls that didn’t get a call took it to twitter bc they didn’t appear in a 4 min segment? 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Layout said:

Not Taker and Michelle getting outed as Trump supporters :dying: The stans literally dig up everything

DUQdJTHW0AA456c.jpg

DKmqN7_W0AADI_r.jpg

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Layout said:

DUQdJTHW0AA456c.jpg

She follows all the trumps family members on her instagram. So meh, that not new. 

my fave paving the way for the others to have their shine, coming back and getting the push over the horsewomen before ha injury, and now connecting with the model era girlies. What a legend in the making

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She follows all the trumps family members on her instagram. So meh, that not new. 

I didn't even have to look into her following list to assume that :dying: Oh well, the cats out the bag I guess :hatnikki:

1 person likes this