Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

192,298 posts in this topic

@Henry Cavill and I been knew Bianca is NXT's top star. She's got it ALL. Her and Dakota will shit all over Shayna vs. Nikki :momkie:

1 person likes this

@Josh. by real man did you mean representation for every man with a gut?

200.gif

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

@Henry Cavill and I been knew Bianca is NXT's top star. She's got it ALL. Her and Dakota will shit all over Shayna vs. Nikki :momkie:

They have a TO match?

3 minutes ago, trishallday said:

They have a TO match?

They'll probably film it at TO Chicago and air it on next week's NXT like they do with all the NXT episodes following a ppv.

19 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

@Josh. by real man did you mean representation for every man with a gut?

200.gif

The only gut we’re talking is mines after Roman rearranges it. Sorry if Seth’s cheeto just gives you a slight tickle.

JdDIZ4p.gif

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Josh. said:

The only gut we’re talking is mines after Roman rearranges it. Sorry if Seth’s cheeto just gives you a slight tickle.

JdDIZ4p.gif

He'll be re-arranging your gut with his fist when you touch him

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

He'll be re-arranging your gut with his fist when you touch him

This sounds like the start of one of those daddy videos 

JdDIZ4p.gif

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Josh. said:

This sounds like the start of one of those daddy videos 

JdDIZ4p.gif

n

Josh.

1 hour ago, Daniel42 said:

If Bianca is forced to job to Dakota, I’m going to go hunt down Triple H.

It was bad enough he didn’t book Bianca’s man on the European tour with her but Lacey could take her white trash husband and child but loss in one of her first big matches is unforgivable.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

If Bianca is forced to job to Dakota, I’m going to go hunt down Triple H.

Guessing you won't be going to hunt down Triple H

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Guessing you won't be going to hunt down Triple H

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. If you're a fan of Bianca, you should want her to lose this upcoming match(especially if it's because she was arrogant and overconfident and took Kai lightly)since there's a good chance that it wil start a feud between the two. A win will just continue the holding pattern they have with her dating back to last year, where she just wins matches and nothing else. 

It's also why I've starting to get down on Kairi Sane. Girl has been doing absolutely nothing since winning the MYC; no feuds, just the continuous holding pattern of her just winning matches and nothing else. And the one feud that she finally got, she did nothing as Lacey Evans was basically doing all the work cutting promos, doing backstage segments, etc.

Edited by gl83

4 minutes ago, gl83 said:

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. If you're a fan of Bianca, you should want her to lose this upcoming match(especially if it's because she was arrogant and overconfident and took Kai lightly)since there's a good chance that it wil start a feud between the two. A win will just continue the holding pattern they have with her dating back to last year, where she just wins matches and nothing else. 

It's also why I've starting to get down on Kairi Sane. Girl has been doing absolutely nothing since winning the MYC; no feuds, just the continuous holding pattern of her just winning matches and nothing else. And the one feud that she finally got, she did nothing as Lacey Evans was basically doing all the work cutting promos, doing backstage segments, etc.

I agree, it's pretty alarming how little actual stories get told on NXT these days apart from stuff that builds for Takeover. I guess they don't care if people want to watch NXT as much as they want to get the talent ready to perform in front of an audience on a televised show, but it's definitely difficult as part of the reason it's supposed to be there is so that I can have a window into the future, not just standalone shows that can be viewed on their own as an appetizer for a larger event. :rot: 

I really thought Kairi would be fixated in the women's title picture by now (Nikki literally gains nothing by staying longer in NXT), and with Bianca and Dakota both on the rise and I think arguably more appealing from a character standpoint than she is, it's disappointing.

1 person likes this

Has Aliyah always had a gimpy arm? :lmao:

The NXT IG account posted this pic and then quickly took it down.

34395126_1866782723619310_71370461719392

Edited by Ninja Balenciaga

15 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Has Aliyah always had a gimpy arm? :lmao:

The NXT IG account posted this pic and then quickly took it down.

34395126_1866782723619310_71370461719392

mess delete

11 hours ago, Gavin said:

y'all coming for aliyah is so ugly, nobody says anything when the men sit in the performance center for 5 years :sideeye:

This is HB boo 

Was Lana about to spoil that she is going to win at 01:35? :skull: that fucking pause and her face :rot: