oUNnOaG.gif.00e38a5179b636513c761591f2d8

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

DmaSzyLU8AEEGlC.jpg

What the hell is this mess?

gjjhZs2.png

Is this official? :michael:

On 9/6/2018 at 8:14 AM, Slayla said:

Ew the first episode of the Musty Young Classic is filled with uglies that should have been left in whatever high school gyms they were plucked from :uhh:

This bitch trying to criss cross on the ropes  :dying:

The matches were a bore too, issa flop, half the shit from 30 to 15 if you can't serve me quality 

bQci79i.gif

It was lowkey bad, especially the first two matches, and the second two were saved by the veteran presence in both, but still weren’t great. The fresh girls looked more like they were practicing spots in a gym than in a match tbh, so hopefully the TNA girls and K8 actually bring character and ring psychology. 

:jeigz2: 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, blond. said:

Is this official? :michael:

Yep. 666

41 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

Dmh1pIlVAAAo2_C.jpg

gjjhZs2.png

gndkvkekgkekbkfkgkdkkfkfkgkgkfkg :rot::rot::rot: i’m fucking screaming omg 

God this was so iconic :shook:

1 person likes this

Honestly I'd be here for the tag match to help break up this singles heavy match card. :rot:

1 hour ago, AlexThaProduct said:

Is that Alicia?

That looks like Persuasian off of Bad Girls Club

On 9/7/2018 at 2:58 PM, Jeigz said:

It was lowkey bad, especially the first two matches, and the second two were saved by the veteran presence in both, but still weren’t great. The fresh girls looked more like they were practicing spots in a gym than in a match tbh, so hopefully the TNA girls and K8 actually bring character and ring psychology. 

:jeigz2: 

Ouch :rot: tough critics you guys are. TBH most the women’s wrestling rn is pretty bad. I can’t recall the last singles match on the main roster I enjoyed and other promotions aren’t really bringing it either. I saw a WOH show not too along ago, and it was just trash... The MYC matches were refreshing to me, and idk, maybe their stories and personality are what got me invested in the matches. 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Layout said:

Ouch :rot: tough critics you guys are. TBH most the women’s wrestling rn is pretty bad. I can’t recall the last singles match on the main roster I enjoyed and other promotions aren’t really bringing it either. I saw a WOH show not too along ago, and it was just trash... The MYC matches were refreshing to me, and idk, maybe their stories and personality are what got me invested in the matches. 

the first MYC matches weren't bad, per say, but it's such a lackluster group of matches to be released on the first episode. Besides Meiko and maybe Tegan, there really isnt anyone who we were dying to see. They should have Meiko/KK, Tegan/Zatara, Toni/Jinny, and Madison/Mercedes open the first episode just for name recognition. 

And has anyone heard of Lacey Lane before the MYC? It's like this bitch just popped out of nowhere and is getting this big push in the tournament. :uhh: 

2 people like this

29 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

the first MYC matches weren't bad, per say, but it's such a lackluster group of matches to be released on the first episode. Besides Meiko and maybe Tegan, there really isnt anyone who we were dying to see. They should have Meiko/KK, Tegan/Zatara, Toni/Jinny, and Madison/Mercedes open the first episode just for name recognition. 

And has anyone heard of Lacey Lane before the MYC? It's like this bitch just popped out of nowhere and is getting this big push in the tournament. :uhh: 

I can understand that, for me I’m excited to see Io Shirai just to see how great she is in a WWE ring and Kaitlyn the most to see how much she’s improved or if she’s rusty. At least with this method each episode will go uphill instead of downhill since the better girls haven’t been seen just yet. 

Oh and yeah, I never heard of Lacey Lane either... I think her big push comes from her work outside of wrestling since she did basketball. She’s still relatively new to the business and I only know about her match with Lio Rush. They must really like her potential I guess? 

So I decided to watch "ALL IN" and Adam's wife's ugly ass stole Maria's ROH theme! Why is every hoe stealing her old themes! If someone stole "With Legs Like That" it's a game over for them

6GhDWZo.gif

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

ughhh TNA golden days! latina excellence Salinas was my fave :laycry: 

1 person likes this

when the most beautiful woman talks to you and looks at you like this.#lifegoals#beautygoals#girlwhofight#sexiestwoman#purplequeen#nubiangoddess#blackprincess

18 hours ago, Vinaro said:

So I decided to watch "ALL IN" and Adam's wife's ugly ass stole Maria's ROH theme! Why is every hoe stealing her old themes! If someone stole "With Legs Like That" it's a game over for them

6GhDWZo.gif

it was adam cole's theme, nobody is checking for maria cannabis

c2kDacI.gif

7 people like this

I remember when the girls and gays SCREAMED when this promo came out, they really did her so wrong :laycry:

5 people like this

Summer really piling on that botox :nattie:

ZyAsdHM.jpg

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, LanaTheBest said:

Summer really piling on that botox :nattie:

ZyAsdHM.jpg

She looks like a complete mess.

tenor.gif?itemid=8743676