Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

194,212 posts in this topic

EC3, Lacey Evans and Heavy Machinery are all backstage at Raw tonight.

They can have the other two but please let EC3 join SD.

:cry:

21 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

ooooh bitch be careful you're starting to sound like a crusty old republican. Hilary duff did not make the movie raise your voice for a man to sit here and say that. Not on my watch sis
W165xkc.gif

20 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

We stan a HEEL who utilizes the medium afforded to her. A twenty first century ICON tbh!

W165xkc.gif

I'm old, conservative, and I want that bitch to get off my porch.

W165xkc.gif

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

I'm old, conservative, and I want that bitch to get off my porch.

W165xkc.gif

You pretending to own property in this economy is the least believable part of this statement.
W165xkc.gif

2 people like this

There were six girls featured in the live NXT show I went to last night and they were all beaut *chef’s kiss* Aliyah looked like she had lost some weight. But who was surprisingly hot was Lacey Evans :stephanie: 

She’s much more youthful in person and is a whole lotta woman. 

3 people like this

im probably super late but twitch? TWITCH? their whole show is on TWITCH?

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, shumiley said:

Well they are about to go on a network no one has, so they might as well put themselves on Twitch.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, shumiley said:

They need to utilize whatever they can for an audience so props to them for doing something.

3 people like this

22 hours ago, surrender said:

There were six girls featured in the live NXT show I went to last night and they were all beaut *chef’s kiss* Aliyah looked like she had lost some weight. But who was surprisingly hot was Lacey Evans :stephanie: 

She’s much more youthful in person and is a whole lotta woman. 

She’s like 5’3” and already skinT. :uhh:

The STRESS!

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, Layout said:

So, AEW seems to be coming along nicely. Does anyone see their favs jumping ship? I’m going to need Ivelisse to leave Lucha Underground for this. Season 4 was horrible and I no longer stan that show(it also got pulled from Netflix :rip: )

W165xkc.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mike_Arrant/status/1082772201563217921

I'm not sure. The press event was cute...in that they said a lot without really saying anything at all. The equal pay thing was nice, but it's also dependent on background & star power too.

Can't see any of my faves making the jump, at least not yet. Maybe Mickie, so AEW can have a veteran presence in their women's division.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I'm not sure. The press event was cute...in that they said a lot without really saying anything at all. The equal pay thing was nice, but it's also dependent on background & star power too.

Can't see any of my faves making the jump, at least not yet. Maybe Mickie, so AEW can have a veteran presence in their women's division.

I’m begging for this now :cry:  

1 person likes this

I’m begging for this now :cry:  

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, shumiley said:

is this @Twisted Bliss?

Bitch, I would never buy a cheap championship or white socks.

gbmUaLp.jpg

2 people like this

Dana should leave and go to AEW since WWE obviously isn't gonna do anything with her.

gbmUaLp.jpg

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I could possibly see someone like Sasha Banks jumpng ship to AEW as well. I mean WWE isn't really doing anything with her, and she's just going to be used as a JTTS for their "chosen ones" so...........

1 person likes this

Can someone get Peyton to take away her man's phone? We get it. You're pissed about not being used and want to join your friend's new company, but it's getting OD annoying now.

Can someone get Peyton to take away her man's phone? We get it. You're pissed about not being used and want to join your friend's new company, but it's getting OD annoying now.

wlBDVm5AimEuRl3g_kYuC5-Dgn5hX0OkaOvso1m1

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

He can’t be used he’s injured, I believe that was his point about not missing a thing.

8AKfHUq.gif

2 people like this

Stop wasting her on 205taped! She is literally one of the best current women at promos 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Vinaro said:

Stop wasting her on 205taped! She is literally one of the best current women at promos 

who are you talking to?

Gw669r6.gif

2 people like this