Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

194,334 posts in this topic

this match was actually pretty good. :frecklefox:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xachingwe said:

this match was actually pretty good. :frecklefox:

 

Anti-climatic ending, but good match overall. That moonsault tho! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xachingwe said:

this match was actually pretty good. :frecklefox:

 

They should have aired this on RAW tbh. Would have been a good introduction for Lacey. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Anti-climatic ending, but good match overall. That moonsault tho! 

Charlotte could never.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that going to be Lacey’s look on the main roster? Oh :frecklefox:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead. :ahh:

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would ya'll feel if they made Vanessa & Aliyah a team? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Lacey a homegrown talent or was she an Indy girl? Because she's so good. I know Nattie  is partially to thank for that too. Props to Nattie.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Is Lacey a homegrown talent or was she an Indy girl? Because she's so good. I know Nattie  is partially to thank for that too. Props to Nattie.

Lacey did some indies but didn’t have many matches.

Her Indy name was Ruby.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a mothafuckin' WOMAN :shook: :shook: :shook:

DxXq_GKWwAAMYfJ.jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole last fucking 30 seconds of this video :ahh:

Beth smack-tagging her self in, Nikki just standing on the apron after the match. Brie trying to celebrate with DoD. This is a mess

Brie/Beth interaction serving this

  JiGK9wo.gif

 

 

 

Edited by FROOT
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DxaYLqoWoAIpiIQ.jpg

Lana's LACE wig being on full display.Naomi is a fake ass btich for not telling her.

cYX03DZ.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FROOT said:

The whole last fucking 30 seconds of this video :ahh:

Beth smack-tagging her self in, Nikki just standing on the apron after the match. Brie trying to celebrate with DoD. This is a mess

Brie/Beth interaction serving this

  JiGK9wo.gif

 

 

 

I'm dying at Beth just walking away from her 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Foxy Carmella's bantering with Baron over football is highkey making me want them to fuck it out. Is he single?

JiGK9wo.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

@Foxy Carmella's bantering with Baron over football is highkey making me want them to fuck it out. Is he single?

JiGK9wo.gif

Mariah? 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

@Foxy Carmella's bantering with Baron over football is highkey making me want them to fuck it out. Is he single?

JiGK9wo.gif

Nastyriah got me shookT lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

@Foxy Carmella's bantering with Baron over football is highkey making me want them to fuck it out. Is he single?

JiGK9wo.gif

fjkhfkjghkghk literally thought the same when I watched the tweets. They would be such a hot couple :cry:

And no, he's already married to me his longtime girlfriend.

JiGK9wo.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

fjkhfkjghkghk literally thought the same when I watched the tweets. They would be such a hot couple :cry:

And no, he's already married to me his longtime girlfriend.

JiGK9wo.gif

lkfsdjf welp back to Carmelias I go

JiGK9wo.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 11:49 PM, Travis Roucka said:

DxaYLqoWoAIpiIQ.jpg

Lana's LACE wig being on full display.Naomi is a fake ass btich for not telling her.

cYX03DZ.gif

What. A. Mess. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dad Gable is the best grappler we've seen in years, push him or bring back AA :shook: 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugly Chelsea Green wanting the Diva stans approval

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kristal, Kelly and Summer are a trio :shook:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.