1 person likes this

The top predicted search for Amy Dumas :laycry: 

UkIGUPw.jpg

1 person likes this

Reby Hardy continues to be a vile cunt.

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, Katy said:

Reby Hardy continues to be a vile cunt.

I can’t imagine being Reby. It must be exhausting to be a middle aged housewife with the angst and deep insecurities of adolescence. It must be exhausting to have enough bitterness inside that you’ve aged in warped speed; puffy, lifeless face, like someone enduring an allergic reaction to seafood. It must be sobering to know that your only contribution in life is trolling on Twitter because you’re bored and have no other fulfilling prospects to look forward to. It must be exhausting to know that no amount of Ben Wa balls, kegel exercises, babies, or emasculation will alleviate the fears of your badly built husband leaving you for a younger, pretty, sensible woman. To know that when you die, that no one, not even said badly built husband, will mourn. 

fL6U6ti.gif

12 people like this

1 hour ago, Don Draper said:

I can’t imagine being Reby. It must be exhausting to be a middle aged housewife with the angst and deep insecurities of adolescence. It must be exhausting to have enough bitterness inside that you’ve aged in warped speed; puffy, lifeless face, like someone enduring an allergic reaction to seafood. It must be sobering to know that your only contribution in life is trolling on Twitter because you’re bored and have no other fulfilling prospects to look forward to. It must be exhausting to know that no amount of Ben Wa balls, kegel exercises, babies, or emasculation will alleviate the fears of your badly built husband leaving you for a younger, pretty, sensible woman. To know that when you die, that no one, not even said badly built husband, will mourn. 

fL6U6ti.gif

Masterful read.

the-power-that-that-has-the-intelligence

4 people like this

Reread this thread when I saw it linked as similar content in the Ashley thread.

Some people really need to take some time to reflect on why they are so nasty and vile.

45 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Reread this thread when I saw it linked as similar content in the Ashley thread.

Some people really need to take some time to reflect on why they are so nasty and vile.

Chile the way some people in the thread show their entire ass. 

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

4 minutes ago, Puggle said:

Chile the way some people in the thread show their entire ass. 

Are we really surprised by the people that were? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4656284

4 people like this

24 minutes ago, Layout said:

Are we really surprised by the people that were? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4656284

tenor.gif?itemid=5225215

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Let me just say that I'm deeply sorry for whatever I said there. I'm embarrassed and ashamed at the immaturity and stupidity I displayed. I'm saddened by her death and feel guilty for judging her. May her soul rest in peace. 

ugh this was iconic. I remember my 13 yo ass screaming thru the TV screen when she did the hot tag :cry: 

4 people like this

On 5/17/2019 at 5:54 PM, Don Draper said:

fL6U6ti.gif

I wonder if @Twisted Bliss is gonna defend his fav on this one.

tumblr_nd6yxuGzbE1r5yh4yo3_400.gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Don Draper said:

ugh this was iconic. I remember my 13 yo ass screaming thru the TV screen when she did the hot tag :cry: 

Whew, the crowd was hot for Ashley :clap: I really wanna know why Candice went out looking like this tho :dying: 

600x600.jpg

2 people like this

do you not have any value or respect for originality?

22069425_122872925099623_582582915080755  60254721_122596692266424_687422044783356

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Layout said:

Whew, the crowd was hot for Ashley :clap: I really wanna know why Candice went out looking like this tho :dying: 

600x600.jpg

fjasdl;jfladjf I never noticed how skimpy this outfit was :rot: 

I think she said they used to go to places where strippers get outfits, so that explains that.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Layout said:

600x600.jpg

A nightmare but if we’re being honest, Candice seldom had good looks.

Her best outfits bar none

d4a359aae599196cb339109767355f94.jpg

435px-Candice_Michelle_No_Mercy_2007.jpg

fL6U6ti.gif

2 people like this

On 5/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, Henry Cavill said:

Ugh, this thread. Y'all really make me sick. Anyone wanna try talking shit now? I got time today.

2 people like this