Mariah.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

195,812 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Captain Fox said:

Travis, you know I get gutter and will touch Rosa at her lowest. I'm building a business in the comic section (you bitches can read the content btw) and I refuse to damage my brand.

meet me in the blogs ho, i'll body bag alicia like her man did to the innocent people he KILLED during his drunk boating accident!

1-0

Travis

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's crazy to me that when Absolution and Riott Squad we're called up I only cared for Mandy (because I already stanned before that) and Ruby because I enjoy watching her a lot.

But I adore all 5 of them now. I stan Sonya hard, Liv is everything and I'm really really rooting for her and I actually stan Sarah Logan. That's not something I ever thought I'd say. 
 

I f*cking miss Ruby.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Travis said:

meet me in the blogs ho, i'll body bag alicia like her man did to the innocent people he KILLED during his drunk boating accident!

1-0

Travis

And then we can have a conversation about how ROSA let a man with no influence or power tap her skull at the airport.

1-1

MwbCWZ5.gif.bf3472f4dc595c5a20b270ee3128

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

And then we can have a conversation about how ROSA let a man with no influence or power tap her skull at the airport.

1-1

MwbCWZ5.gif.bf3472f4dc595c5a20b270ee3128

bye, queen got a police VIP escort through the airport and got to sit in first class on the way home. alicia is sitting coach with the crying babies 

MwbCWZ5.gif.bf3472f4dc595c5a20b270ee3128

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Travis said:

bye, queen got a police VIP escort through the airport and got to sit in first class on the way home. alicia is sitting coach with the crying babies 

MwbCWZ5.gif.bf3472f4dc595c5a20b270ee3128

That's fine. That's cool. Alicia was able to curse out the top bitch's husband and still remains employed to this day.

MwbCWZ5.gif.bf3472f4dc595c5a20b270ee3128

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one:
foxtrotters: alicia fox is employed

the bar is underground

OtXcVyW.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

no one:
foxtrotters: alicia fox is employed

the bar is underground

OtXcVyW.gif

Employment is something AJ Lee is going to need when her husband is fired from his job after making only two appearances.

BUT she is an expert about backseats, so they probably will make do with whatever happens next.

OtXcVyW.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Fox said:

Employment is something AJ Lee is going to need when her husband is fired from his job after making only two appearances.

BUT she is an expert about backseats, so they probably will make do with whatever happens next.

OtXcVyW.gif

You don't have to worry! AJ Lee is an employed author/writer and public speaker, and her husband is secured.

But back to the bar being underground: if you ever plan to dig it out but can't find it, I'm sure your fave can help since finding the location of bars is something she's quite adept at.

OtXcVyW.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

You don't have to worry! AJ Lee is an employed author/writer and public speaker, and her husband is secured.

But back to the bar being underground: if you ever plan to dig it out but can't find it, I'm sure your fave can help since finding the location of bars is something she's quite adept at.

OtXcVyW.gif

Yes, my fave is an amazing bar finder as she will help future recovering alcoholics reach for a higher bar on life in the pursuit of happiness through depression... All while collecting coin on her WWE LEGENDS CONTRACT.

OtXcVyW.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosa and AJ going from enemies to friends, just like us, and now we're bored fighting together @Travis

mmC5Oli.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Rosa and AJ going from enemies to friends, just like us, and now we're bored fighting together @Travis

mmC5Oli.gif

us

ENeKSCyXkAA2hnU.jpg

Image result for rosa mendes aj lee gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

But back to the bar being underground: if you ever plan to dig it out but can't find it, I'm sure your fave can help since finding the location of bars is something she's quite adept at.

OtXcVyW.gif

The way I gasped 

OtXcVyW.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leigh said:

The way I gasped 

OtXcVyW.gif

one quick ER cameo for old time's sake and the old, nasty me from 2013/2014 jumped out, I'm sick

OtXcVyW.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Travis said:

meet me in the blogs ho, i'll body bag alicia like her man did to the innocent people he KILLED during his drunk boating accident!

1-0

Travis

What have I missed?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shart making andrade eat her sweating chocha :uhh: 

ENzc75aWoAAY1Dy.png?width=839&height=470 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mia can afford a dermatologist now but she's still a flop.

KhCtOgj.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Mia can afford a dermatologist now but she's still a flop.

KhCtOgj.gif

 

Look at that coward Mia Yim using Kayden Carter as a meat shield so she can escape from Chelsea Green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lola Star has been accused of requesting nudes from a 13 year old back in 2013 and then distributed them. :uhh:

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Lola Star has been accused of requesting nudes from a 13 year old back in 2013 and then distributed them. :uhh:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

We were suppose to cancel Nintendo GameCube first and this bitch had to go and open her mouth

Travis

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Lola Star has been accused of requesting nudes from a 13 year old back in 2013 and then distributed them. :uhh:

  Hide contents

 

 

The wrong RTB member getting exposed.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one make a thread unless it’s titled “Known Racist Wins Impact World Championship”

EOIe9S9WkAEToO6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let me stay on topic, though!

3 hours ago, Jeigz said:

no one make a thread unless it’s titled “Known Racist Wins Impact World Championship”

EOIe9S9WkAEToO6.jpg


OtXcVyW.gif

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Messiah said:

She's not a racist.

c3cc9d5723dd2bd8497924c29a6b938cb4a336ca
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the way she ignored cameron :necki:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.