Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

• Replies 196.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie

• Captain Fox

• Eric

• Anya

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the new era of HB. The OG pack STRUGGLED to get where we are now and for WHAT? Just for you new twinks to cry about wanting bra and panties matches because you watched a blurry Torrie Wilson mv

becky's so fucking hot, idc what anyone has to say

This gif reminds me of that time Natalya carried Charlotte in their match at Takeover.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Kat said:

I keep seeing people saying he cheated again 👀

I read a tweet that Kacy said something along the lines of her wanting her prince, but he found himself one instead... I haven't been able to find it since and have heard nothing along to the rumors. I know they're following each other again on social media... Who knows.

On 7/2/2020 at 2:36 PM, taleman2004 said:

I read a tweet that Kacy said something along the lines of her wanting her prince, but he found himself one instead... I haven't been able to find it since and have heard nothing along to the rumors. I know they're following each other again on social media... Who knows.

Ooh ricky wanting the real thing after he enjoyed the finger. :stephanie:

Booker continued to address Sasha’s claim that her team with Bayley is better than Harlem Heat was.

“Sasha, Bayley, great tag-team but as far as those two being anywhere near as great as the Hall of Fame tag-team, 10x world tag team champions – set the record – along with the greatest manager in the history of the game, Sister Sherri Martel,” Booker continued. He then broke out a picture of him and his brother Stevie Ray in a match from Germany.

“That’s real right there. As far as Sasha Banks & Bayley goes, as far as those two in tag-team wrestling goes and what Harlem Heat brought to the game and still sprinkling out there all over the world right now. People still singing the name on a yearly basis as far as Harlem Heat goes.”

“As far as Sasha and Bayley go, I’m going to leave it at that.” 

Kayfabe or not Krew?

5m2XYsd.gif

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Booker continued to address Sasha’s claim that her team with Bayley is better than Harlem Heat was.

“Sasha, Bayley, great tag-team but as far as those two being anywhere near as great as the Hall of Fame tag-team, 10x world tag team champions – set the record – along with the greatest manager in the history of the game, Sister Sherri Martel,” Booker continued. He then broke out a picture of him and his brother Stevie Ray in a match from Germany.

“That’s real right there. As far as Sasha Banks & Bayley goes, as far as those two in tag-team wrestling goes and what Harlem Heat brought to the game and still sprinkling out there all over the world right now. People still singing the name on a yearly basis as far as Harlem Heat goes.”

“As far as Sasha and Bayley go, I’m going to leave it at that.” 

Kayfabe or not Krew?

5m2XYsd.gif

Sasha’s tweet was definitely in character/kayfabe but idk about Booker T. If he’s being serious though he needs to chill because I know she’s just throwing shade to get people mad. 

8 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

He went in I think he was serious.

tenor.gif?itemid=16355637

It doesn’t sound like anything other than that Booker always says. I mean, he didn’t, insult them or personally attack them. He just pulled a “receipt” telling them they have a long way to go.

30 minutes ago, Kat said:

Stan a wise Queen. :clap: I would love to see the IIconics in a serious lengthy storyline. I want them together, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have solo feuds. Kofi did it. 

Peyton can GO and they have yet to allow her to on MR. Billie can sell tf out of a storyline if they let her. As for Sasha and Bayley, they are both golden right now. Holding down the entire division for the women who can’t be there. I adore Bayley right now. Whether people like it or not, she’s killing it.

9 hours ago, Angelic said:

Stan a wise Queen. :clap: I would love to see the IIconics in a serious lengthy storyline. I want them together, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have solo feuds. Kofi did it. 

Peyton can GO and they have yet to allow her to on MR. Billie can sell tf out of a storyline if they let her. As for Sasha and Bayley, they are both golden right now. Holding down the entire division for the women who can’t be there. I adore Bayley right now. Whether people like it or not, she’s killing it.

Peyton Royce has really stepped up since she came back. Her performances on RAW/Smackdown/Main Event have been great. Definitely feel like she came back with a chip on her shoulder/something to prove. 

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Peyton Royce has really stepped up since she came back. Her performances on RAW/Smackdown/Main Event have been great. Definitely feel like she came back with a chip on her shoulder/something to prove. 

Or probably that they aren’t hounding them to be jokes as much. They’re finally being more mean girls than jokes and I hope they get back to that aggression and intensity from when they whooped Liv’s (and Asuka’s) ass in NXT.

7 hours ago, Angelic said:

Or probably that they aren’t hounding them to be jokes as much. They’re finally being more mean girls than jokes and I hope they get back to that aggression and intensity from when they whooped Liv’s (and Asuka’s) ass in NXT.

Agree with this 100%. When Billie came back to NXT as that Femme Fatale character a few years back, she looked liked a total badass, while Peyton was the seductress of the two. They were quite limited in the ring booking-wise already, but both had those mysterious auras that made their characters attractive enough to keep them as a staple in the Women's Division. Wish Dominatrix Kay and Peyton Ivy were still a thing to be fair