Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

• Replies 196.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie

• Captain Fox

• Eric

• Anya

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This gif reminds me of that time Natalya carried Charlotte in their match at Takeover.  

I hate the new era of HB. The OG pack STRUGGLED to get where we are now and for WHAT? Just for you new twinks to cry about wanting bra and panties matches because you watched a blurry Torrie Wilson mv

becky's so fucking hot, idc what anyone has to say

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Krew ain't real.

ziWQUJh.gif

How do ya'll feel about the one she wore this past Friday? I've seen a lot of praise for it on DD but I wasn't feeling it. To me the color kinda washed her out and it just looked tacky and gaudy as hell. 

REAL fashion girls know.

sz0WCJK.gif

1 minute ago, Qwan™ said:

How do ya'll feel about the one she wore this past Friday? I've seen a lot of praise for it on DD but I wasn't feeling it. To me the color kinda washed her out and it just looked tacky and gaudy as hell. 

REAL fashion girls know.

sz0WCJK.gif

nvdkvndkv nvm apparently ya'll wasn't feeling it either.

sz0WCJK.gif

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It just looked like old school couch fabric, the see through shoes didn’t help the look either.

sz0WCJK.gif

I’m TIRED of them see through shoes. I never liked the trend to begin with. I personally think she looked great in what she had on when she made Bayley sign the contract. Not just because I’m a heavy sneaker girl, but she was kinda giving Ciara in Get Up.

I knew this Bodysuit Banks era would be a long one, I just need her to chill. Carmella’s reign was right there. Look at the material.

1 hour ago, Qwan™ said:

nvdkvndkv nvm apparently ya'll wasn't feeling it either.

sz0WCJK.gif

Clock it with the tacky and gaudy.

I’m just never going to be a fan of this style. I haven’t liked it since Angel debuted it on Basketball Wives.

Sasha’s fashions can be a little OTT but these bodysuits literally hold no relevant point to me. Bayley could walk out in her cargos and cropped merch and get the score for me.

sz0WCJK.gif

5 hours ago, Angelic said:

I’m TIRED of them see through shoes. I never liked the trend to begin with. I personally think she looked great in what she had on when she made Bayley sign the contract. Not just because I’m a heavy sneaker girl, but she was kinda giving Ciara in Get Up.

I knew this Bodysuit Banks era would be a long one, I just need her to chill. Carmella’s reign was right there. Look at the material.

The sneaker look was hot serving a mix of Ciara and Aliyah. 

35 minutes ago, Angelic said:

@Mods how do I report this site before tomorrow? Mariah got me fucked up

ezgif-5-8f0b2780f1b3.gif

Me coming to drag off the strength of everything before 2008 and Mariah back dooring with her campaign speech paragraph about present day.

ziWQUJh.gif

45 minutes ago, Empress Sam said:

I hope discussions about the election are allowed in this thread because there are draggings waiting for Miss Bliss :heart:

Omg no she didn’t! ....Did she really??

• 2 weeks later...
      3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Watch her marry him in a month.

His dating history is such a mess. 

Alexa Bliss being eskimo sisters with Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Audrina and the girl from the Bling Ring. :rot: 

2 hours ago, Black Canary said:

His dating history is such a mess. 

Alexa Bliss being eskimo sisters with Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Audrina and the girl from the Bling Ring. :rot: 

Tea, but they actually do serve a match Murphy never made sense. The Alexa Stan in the comments though. :alexa:

16 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The end of an era.

DeGeneres Queen. Forcing Alexa to be at practice at 7AM everyday so sis can learn how to wrestle and work a match, an entertaining match. And Alexa teaching her how to speak in return. :clap: