Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Rick Cataldo Accused of Sexual Assault, Melina Claims He Is Innocent

I'm sorry, but she's an idiot :skull:. I get that's her friend and loyalty probably means a lot to her, but to use her platform to try to add to the trauma by discrediting the person, who has nothing to gain from fucking Rick Cataldo, instead of going to deal with her friend in private (where she's free to support him if she wants)... Like, this is so ugly.

1 minute ago, Amlex said:

If she does this online I don't wanna know how she is irl. I knew she was messy when she did all that mental gymnastic to justify why she got mad at Trish 

bNF1JlB.gif.56572272de39c144dc80d9dbe51d

like! she's not even sending some "I stand with my friend Rick" tweet, she's going on a rampage trying to drag the alleged victim. we-

Just now, Mariah. said:

like! she's not even sending some "I stand with my friend Rick" tweet, she's going on a rampage trying to drag the alleged victim. we-

This makes me believe all those backstage rumors about her, not that I never believed them but I thought she changed 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.