1 person likes this

I'm thrilled this partnership went through :shook:

2 people like this

YAAAAAAS. So excited for this.

2 people like this

Great partnership :clap: 

2 people like this

Moves have been made :clap: 

I look forward to learning more about comic books besides the occasional Captain Fox literally hitting me with facts.

1 person likes this

Omg this is awesome! 👏🏽

1 person likes this

The site looks really cool, i'll definitely check it out more.

1 person likes this

Hey everyone! I'm a little late to the party, but had to swing by and say how excited we are to be working with the community.

It was obvious from Mariah's initial email to us how much she cares about all of you, and that really stood out as something we should take notice of.

While the primary partnership is with Batman-News, it extends to all of our properties. The Nerdy, in particular, is my long-gestating baby that is going through its awkward toddler phase, but is 100% my creation and a long time of me trying to convince people why it would be different from other sites out there. (My rule for the staff there is "If you nerded out about something, you can write about it."... which leads to posts about odd topics like a school being turned into an aquarium...)

But I digress, we're excited to be working with all of you. Here's to a long, and fruitful, partnership!

10 people like this

5 hours ago, seanpaune said:

Hey everyone! I'm a little late to the party, but had to swing by and say how excited we are to be working with the community.

It was obvious from Mariah's initial email to us how much she cares about all of you, and that really stood out as something we should take notice of.

While the primary partnership is with Batman-News, it extends to all of our properties. The Nerdy, in particular, is my long-gestating baby that is going through its awkward toddler phase, but is 100% my creation and a long time of me trying to convince people why it would be different from other sites out there. (My rule for the staff there is "If you nerded out about something, you can write about it."... which leads to posts about odd topics like a school being turned into an aquarium...)

But I digress, we're excited to be working with all of you. Here's to a long, and fruitful, partnership!

Yes! :crying2: Thank you for literally the millionth time, especially for the kindest of words :hug: 

1 person likes this