7 posts in this topic

oOo5rcG.gif She only sleeps when it's raining...
An extraordinary late night rainstorm offers a drink to the parched Olympia, California, pulling it from its usual thirst and forcing its residents indoors. But for Seattle native Emma De Angelo, the downpour comforted her like a fireplace, making her feel at home, at long last. Staring out the backseat window of her taxicab, she watches as the downpour creates an oil canvas, the streaks of water running down the glass and warping the multi-colored lights. Still, despite the slight obstruction of view, her bright, innocent eyes can't help but notice the dark handsomeness of who had quickly become a close confidante: Andrew.

Recognizing his struggle to manage to open the front doors of his presumed apartment building, whilst he carries a heavy, large, dampened box, Emma alerts her driver to let her off, dangling paper bills over his shoulder to pay him for his services. Thereafter, she unflinchingly exits into the rain, eager to lend a helping hand, as the forceful water melts the thin fabric of her floral babydoll mini dress onto the ebbs and flows of her fit figure, her long coat having already been drenched prior. Mirroring her, Andrew's clothes served as little more than an extra layer of skin with how his simple white tee became translucent beneath his soaked letterman jacket, exposing a toned physique of his own, to Emma's astonishment. As the water continues to wash the gloss from her lips, she forms a big smile, squinting to forge a shield over her eyes. "Looks like you're gonna need a helping hand there, babe," she giggles, sweeping her dripping hair from off her pink, plump bottom lip where it stuck, then leaning forward to pull the door open. "Here, I got it."  Her breath is short as she tries to prevent herself from drowning beneath the storm, and it continues to dissipate whilst she scours Andrew's body under the new light; from his tight core, back up to his saccharine brown eyes. "Wow. You look... amazing, Andrew. Already all healed up, it looks like. What's new? How have you been?"
MONTY
@Cooksie
3 people like this

oOo5rcG.gif It's all gonna end and it might as well be my fault...
Though his intended aloof approach had come undone in reaction to the falling rain, he felt the intense emotion slowly singe within his body once again upon locking eyes with Emma. No natural phenomenon, even the one as engulfing as a torrential downpour like this night's,  could compare to the intangible, indescribable sensation that coursed throughout Andrew whenever he and Emma shared close space. Her beauty was breathtaking, paired with a girlish charm that made the dancer an alluring, fascinating acquaintance.

Was acquaintance appropriate? After all, he knew intimacies about her life. Not as many as he'd like to know, of course, but intimacies none the same-- a son of a young age, a burden and a blessing. A troubled heart, unwilling to open to the unworthy: yet, he, somehow, be it luck or be it the circumstances, with which she'd reference upon their reunion, had earned him that passage. Though the night was young and plans were open-ended, Andrew secretly hoped to make more headway into the confusing, enticing maze of Emma de Angelo... and more openly hoped to not continue to get drenched. Reacting in turn to Emma's kind gesture, his signature dimples would peak out beneath the falling rain.

"Thanks, Em. Guess chivalry's not dead after all," he'd snicker, as he moved the box inside the apartment. Standing at the doorway, he'd watch as Emma would enter, eyes locked onto her snug-fit ensemble as she made entrance into his home.  He couldn't stop the instantaneous grin that formed after her compliment met his ears. "Could say the same for you... actually, more than the same... but, thanks. I'm good! Y'know, same 'ol, same 'ol... it'd be nice if I could get some shit done without goin' for a swim in my clothes, but, hey, I'm not complainin'." He'd uncomfortably remove his drenched jacket from his body, revealing his now translucent shirt in the warm lights of his home, as it clung to each ripple of his slender, but toned torso. Hanging the garment in the adjacent closet, he'd reply to Emma. "Gotta say, I'm feelin' much better now that you're here... you make it over here okay?"
MONTY
@Mariah.
3 people like this

"Kinda, sorta," responds Emma in her airy tone as she drags her own soggy jacket off her shoulders and flops it over an isolated wooden chair. "I just got held up once I got home from work, convincing the sitter to stay overnight in case I get stuck in the storm. But I wound up just paying her double since I had a good night at the club. Cash wise, to be specific, hence why I decided to intrude on your guy's night to unwind." Taking hold of the boundless, soft maroon towel Andrew offered her, she runs it against her long ribbons of hair, then creates a shawl over the back of her shoulders to keep her warm, although the company of her opposite managed that task well enough on his own with how he seemed to soothe her in a rare way.

For a moment, the large loft window pulls her attention away from the dripping wet, prime masculine build in her midst, and back to the storm, which she couldn't help but remain enraptured by. The lightning flickers against her shimmering skin and the walls of the space she occupied, but Emma remains tranquil whilst the droplets of water stream down her shape—from the cup of her breasts with its engorged middle, caused by the cold and damp air, then across her taut, trembling torso, and down her silken legs. Agape lips sketch her euphoria, when she'd finally turn back toward Andrew and carries on with her attempt to stroke herself dry, her dress inadvertently coiling up her body with how it firmly molded to her sculpturesque frame, giving peek to the summit of her thighs and her rotund, ample ass as a result.  "Where is Bobby, anyway? I thought he'd already be here, to be honest. You think I scared him away with my little one like I predicted I would, or was it just the thunder?"
MONTY
@Cooksie
2 people like this

The innocent question elicited a pang within Andrew's chest. A sting that served as a reminder of the inconvenience of his given pretenses. The perennial accessory to an already increasingly gluttonous love affair developing between Emma and his best friend, Bobby. Their cries out for each other reverberated through him, the de facto messenger, playing telephone to a pair of star-crossed lovers stopped not by age old grudges or affronts to loyalty, but by their own cowardice and insecurities.

It was exhausting, a feeling now present on Andrew's visage, his forehead raising as Emma levied the inquiry. His back was conveniently turned as she did, attempting towel himself dry from exposure to the elements, though to little avail. Clung tight to his tanned, muscular back was the dampened white tee, yet no closer than the proximity Andrew's mind orbited around the thought of having Emma alone without his best friend or her son with them.

"He's just runnin' late," he'd shrug off, a blatant lie. Bobby had long since gone home, conveniently not informed that Emma had been on her way. "He hates the rain. I remember, when I first met him, he was so... anal about not wanting to do anything while it rained. Said it reminded him of... old stuff," he'd say, figuring the depths of Bobby's trauma weren't exactly the most ideal of icebreakers, especially if it was interwoven with non-truth. It didn't play to his advantage, either. Out of sight, out of mind. Keep it that way. Without second guessing, Andrew's strong hands would grip around the soaked fabric, slowly rolling the garment up the ladder of his defined torso, grooved with the structure of his toned abdominals, lightly protruding pectorals and his fair, well-sunned skin. Andrew would ball the t-shirt into his hands, traveling freely about his living room en route to his laundry basket, feeling Emma's gaze follow him as he made obvious his comfortability. "I'm glad you made it here in one piece, though. Feel free to make yourself at home. Can I get you anything? A drink? More towels?"
MONTY
@Mariah.
2 people like this

The varnished lids decorating Emma's hypnotic eyes trawl shut momentarily, interrupting amidst the use of her pupils to color between every line which cut into Andrew's flesh and skin. Continuing to survey his figure once his shirt is disposed, she drafts where the trail, down the sturdy v-shape of his pelvis, takes shape between his legs. And—when he turns—contours vertically along the peaks of his back as it falls in, then curves out just beneath the revealed waistband of his boxer briefs. Stamping her front teeth into the inner seam of her bottom lip, the siren labors to withhold the impure thoughts which formed clouds more dense than those which were cast beyond the structure they rested within. Perhaps it were obvious; that she, Emma, was enticed by the novel sights. That if her heart hadn't been taken by the charms of Andrew's comrade, she'd venture to see what else could be unearthed from the dunes which modeled the muscle of her company's exciting physique. But with the reveal that the arrival of her premier interest was nebulous, she gathers she ought to tuck the thought of him away for the time being, in addition to her spontaneous lust for his sidekick. In Andrew, she found a trusted friend; one who could offer her the support she assumes Bobby wasn't ready to give. There was absolutely no reason to muddy those waters. 

"Maybe a just change of clothes, if you have anything?" she coos, her pearl teeth rattling and her voice splintering apart, until it reforms into a long, serene sigh. "I don't wanna sit around and ruin your furniture, plus an exotic dancer with pneumonia doesn't exactly sound like a hot ticket to me. A t-shirt or a sweater will do, please and thanks."
MONTY
@Cooksie
2 people like this

Emma's distinct sense of self-awareness in her humor elicited a chuckle from Andrew, who had located the laundry basket and placed his drenched t-shirt within its confines. Their banter came naturally, as the distinctness of their rapport made the ideas that formed within his mind feel that much more justified. There was no legwork to be done. No gates to pass, no internal questioning: an unspoken, unseen but present connection between the two. Andrew's high trust in his own intuition made him confident he was able to distinguish where bonds with female companions fell at platonic; this was not one of those times. The common cynic would attribute it to Emma's inherent coquettish charm, but a wizened intellectual in the domain of courtship like Andrew Avila was positive that he could read between the lines.

"Your wish is my command," he'd slyly reply, casting her a half-smile before disappearing into his room to scour his closet for appropriate materials. Opening the half-ajar door, he'd find a large USC hoodie, settling on it as he set it aside on his bed. Unbuckling the button of his jeans, he'd slide the damp denim off of his toned legs to the ground, before bringing his boxer briefs down in a similar fashion. His bare skin chilled against the adjacent air, his mind racing at the thoughts. Only a closed door and a few feet separated his exposed form from Emma, a fact that was both tantalizing and torturing all the same. For the desire that burned within him felt itself peaking as he considered how she'd look, hair wet in his hoodie. For all the good he'd done for Bobby Carter in their friendship, this had to be the biggest sacrifice he'd made in his friend's favor: knowing all the more that it wouldn't be repaid.

With a sigh, he'd grab a white towel from his cabinet, wrapping it around his taut waist, before exiting his room and returning to his living area to hand Emma his hoodie, his free hand gripping at the bond of his towel.  "One hoodie, as ordered. I'm gonna take a shower, feel free to make yourself at home." 
MONTY
@Mariah.
2 people like this

"Perfect. I'll get comfy," Emma's voice melts into few words, her ability to speak ostensibly dissipating, while her sight roamed through the shallow trenches of Andrew's landscape yet again, aware of what little textile was left to prevent the pair from restraint. But this time, her reconnaissance seemed to alert her suitor, as their travelling eyes manage to meet. "Thanks," she concisely finishes her response, taking hold of the sweatshirt, then allowing him to walk away. She refused to give in... but the prospect was quietly igniting a thrill.

Presuming Andrew had turned away and disappeared, Emma would immediately peel at the tight barrier which scarcely protected the sweet, tender fruit beneath, gravity pulling down on her bust as the saturated fabric is hauled upward, across them, for their release. Jerking the dress from the length of her hair, her wet locks whip around her shoulders and adheres itself to her swollen nipples. She sets free a breeze through her parted lips, to quell her titillation, then runs her frigid fingertips across the front curve of her bosoms to release the strands. The room now falls silent, isolating the sound of Andrew's shower pattering against the ceramic tiles, which merges with the strengthening downpour outdoors. She unfolds the fleecy, warm sweater, and allows for its large size to swallow her thong clad body. But in her instant comfort, the scent of Andrew woven through every thread of the garment rouses her hunger. A distraction was dire. 

"Um, Andrew!" Emma calls to him from the dimly lit living area, gliding across the space to kneel upon the hardwood, before the television set. "Where can I find the TV remote? It's kinda quiet in here!"
MONTY
@Cooksie
2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Sex and Candy
      By Mariah.
      .intoforest { position: relative; margin: 20px auto 0px; background: #191919; height: auto; padding: 40px; width: 400px; min-height: 300px; } .intoforest img { position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 480px; object-fit: cover; left: 0px; top: 0px; filter: grayscale(0%) contrast(75%); } .ifoutline { position: relative; min-height: 220px; width: 320px; border: 1px solid #d3e0e5; } .intoforest text { display: block; position: relative; color: #e7e7e7; padding: 30px; margin-top: 210px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 180%; font-family: roboto; padding-bottom: 20px; } .intoforest lyrics { position: absolute; color: #d3e0e5; font-family: overpass; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 800; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 10px; width: 150px; line-height: 200%; padding: 20px; } I SMELL SEX AND CANDY HERE While the sun sank into the Pacific, leaving the clouds to resemble a deep purple silk, to the surface would rise the 'Sirens' for another night's work of capturing men under their trance. A thin coat of body shimmer varnishes Emma's skin—evoking frost on glass—as she stares into her designated vanity to put the finishing touches on the performance look of her alter ego: 'Angel'. It had been just over a week since she last came to work a shift at the strip club, caught between finding her son Lucas a new sitter after losing his, and her general avoidance of the venue ever since she met the man crafted of her fantasies, things that night thereafter unraveling into both a dream and a nightmare. But while much was on her mind, the young dancer made certain not to carry her baggage with her through the Sirens doors, especially given her absenteeism. At least she'd attempt.

"New girl! You know that insanely sexy guy you were with the night of the shoot out; Bobby I think he said his name was? He's been looking for you," reports a fellow dancer seated to Emma's left, red beachy waves cascading down her tattooed back. "I thought he was your boyfriend at first, but he came back here a couple times, asked for you, then fucking vanished without wanting to watch or talk to the rest of us. He left his number with one of the others specifically to give to you, but Christ knows what those cunts did with it. My best guess is they probably tried to keep it for themselves. But it seems like he's going crazy for you, babe."

"Oh," Emma stammers, frozen before her mirror as her heart misses a beat. Feigning apathy, she continues, lying to both her colleague and herself. "Well, whatever. I wasn't too interested, anyway. And I don't really have the time to be dating. Least of all, not some thug who frequents a strip club."

"Suit yourself. I mean, I wouldn't let just any stud take my eye off the prize if I was a young, stunning rookie, either. Especially since, from what I've been seeing and hearing, you're an overnight sensation around here. The guys fucking adore you beyond compare. But that guy, now? Phew, I'd have my claws deep in his muscular biceps, and refuse to let go. Then again, I guess that's not my fucking business. In other news, Jack's been asking for you as well," the flame-haired vixen rambles on. "That's the boss, in case you already forgot. Word of advice: if he yells, don't react; it's just his short temper. He won't fire you if you let him be dominant. But anyhow, I'll see you on the floor." Completing her warning, the dancer gallops off, leaving Emma to her seclusion despite the few dancers still present, who's voices warp into warbles, mixing in with the song trumpeting through the corridor. Returning to meet her reflection, Emma takes a momentary pause, followed by a drawn out breath. Slowly then—in an attempt to relieve her qualms once more—she begins to rehearse her sensual movements, while murmuring words of reassurance to rebuild her usual confidence. She runs her hands across her dangling, diamond belly ring, up her toned, taut abdomen, through her bare, high, fruitful breasts, and into her buoyant, blonde tresses; her hair wafting a delicate aroma of vanilla as it swings through the air. Suddenly, interrupting her practice, the colleague returns once more, peeking her head into the doorway. "He's coming this way right now!"

Now startled, Emma draws her robe over her bosoms, her timing synchronized with the moment her fabled, intimidating boss swaggered into the dressing area, his heavy boots pounding against the floor like a sledgehammer. MONTY
      @Pablo
    • Firestarter
      By Maxim
      .intoforest { position: relative; margin: 20px auto 0px; background: #191919; height: auto; padding: 40px; width: 400px; min-height: 300px; } .intoforest img { position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 480px; object-fit: cover; left: 0px; top: 0px; filter: grayscale(0%) contrast(75%); } .ifoutline { position: relative; min-height: 220px; width: 320px; border: 1px solid #d3e0e5; } .intoforest text { display: block; position: relative; color: #e7e7e7; padding: 30px; margin-top: 210px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 180%; font-family: roboto; padding-bottom: 20px; } .intoforest lyrics { position: absolute; color: #d3e0e5; font-family: overpass; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 800; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 10px; width: 200px; line-height: 200%; padding: 20px; } I'm the trouble starter Coming off of the heels of an increasingly stressful week, made markedly better by a reunion with whom he was quickly blossoming feelings for, Bobby decided that he needed a forum to decompress and de-stress. Retreating to his faithful steed, an olive green pickup sitting on 18”—his stallion—he sets off towards a part of town that most justifiably avoided, especially if you weren’t a familiar face. Despite having not been born or raised there, or anywhere even in the vicinity of the state, he knew Marshall’s Point like the back of his hand. The roads beneath his rubber wheels were practically cracked and ground into dust, while graffiti served as birth markings to distinguish the worn buildings. Fences were patched with scraps of steel, and larger chunks of steel in the form of broken down cars garnished the centerpieces of it all, them being the gang members, drug dealers and prostitutes scattered onto every corner. It wasn’t luxurious by any stretch of the imagination, and proved to contradict his efforts to escape his past life, but it was here Bobby would find his nirvana—‘Sweatbox’ Boxing Gym. Occupying old warehouse space and standing three stories tall, a handful of natives would use the property to stay in shape and unleash pent up anger, both being avenues the former marine enjoyed practicing through his most favorite hobby. And with his usual partner in crime, Andrew Avila, briefly falling out of their routine visits following his injury, he arranged a group meet up with both him and a familiar; a familiar who he often teased could benefit from some toughening up.

Pulling up along the sidewalk just out front, Bobby marches toward the metal side door with his gym bag in tow, the window guarded by a cage of steel and the mahogany paint peeling from the body in strips. Swinging it open and swaggering in with his signature cockiness/bravado, he tosses his bag in his designated locker, then peels off his t-shirt to allow the sunlight pouring through the windows to contour the muscles of his already impeccable physique; every peak, every valley, just above his startlingly low hanging jeans and Calvins. He was a show off, to say the least.

He took to the sink closest to the showers to wash a handful of water over his face, both as a means of waking himself up and rinsing away some of the grime and grease from his skin, afterward taking the time to properly observe himself completely in the modest-sized mirror. Despite his occasional tendency of playful haughtiness and swanking, Bobby actually didn’t consider himself overly conceited or anything of the sort. Confident, absolutely, but not at all shallow or superficial. That didn’t mean that he couldn’t take the time out to admire his fruits of hard labor every now and then. He runs his hands down the surface of the deep tinted bronze skin, letting his fingers graze over every shift, every cut and crevice, with appropriate admiration for his objectively well-built frame. Every once in a while, he’d stumble over the harsh texture of a deep rigid scar or the sensitive tissue of a, since-repaired, once-near critical wound, and it’s as if he can recall every dismal memory that accompanies the individual mark. Bobby shifts his frame slightly to the side before returning face-front, giving his body a complete once-over. Battle-tested, he’d definitely call himself. He was a warrior in every sense of the word, for better or worse. But most times he has to improvise without a sword or shield. Bobby doesn’t regret many things in his life—rather, he treats every situation as a catalyst for growth. That said, he’s also abreast of the fact that every action forges reaction; that every cause has a consequence. The grate of the steel door dragging agonizingly on the cold tiled floor is enough to break him from his reverie, before he changes into his boxing shorts and packs his few belongings into the cramped locker space, then heads back out the centerfold.

Aching to emit the steam confined in his hard head, Bobby climbs a heavy punching bag like an animal, wraps his legs around its circumference, then begins his sit ups to warm himself, whilst hanging off. His bare core muscles tighten, each of his many abs taking full iron form as his top half comes parallel with the heavy bag, and falls back to a ‘resting’ position. His endurance and his strength was on full display, almost as though it were a masterful performance to less skilled onlookers. But he thought nothing of it, his focus squarely on his fitness—his one area of strict discipline. With the background track boosting his adrenaline, his action is continuous and fast, drawing heavy sweat from his pores with ease. It's suddenly he’s interrupted by a tap on his dampened shoulder. Transitioning into a handstand, then rotating back to his feet, he catches his breath, stands tall and greets his special guest. “Yo, Drew! You're looking better already, my man!” he roars with a wide grin, offering up their patent handshake, then carefully pulling his friend in for a noogie, keeping the affliction from the shooting in mind.

“Didn't I tell you it was just a scratch? But you just wouldn't stop crying,” he'd add on to tease, punctuating his jest with a wink. “For real though, how you feeling? I know I said we'd take it super easy, despite your doctor telling you this wasn't a good idea either way. But if you feel like you wanna just chill out this time around, let me know straight up. I'm just fucking stoked to see you up an at 'em again, especially so soon." MONTY
      @Cooksie
    • Crash Into Me [M]
      By Mariah.
      .intoforest { position: relative; margin: 20px auto 0px; background: #191919; height: auto; padding: 40px; width: 400px; min-height: 300px; } .intoforest img { position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 480px; object-fit: cover; left: 0px; top: 0px; filter: grayscale(0%) contrast(75%); } .ifoutline { position: relative; min-height: 220px; width: 320px; border: 1px solid #d3e0e5; } .intoforest text { display: block; position: relative; color: #e7e7e7; padding: 30px; margin-top: 210px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 180%; font-family: roboto; padding-bottom: 20px; } .intoforest lyrics { position: absolute; color: #d3e0e5; font-family: overpass; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 800; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 10px; width: 150px; line-height: 200%; padding: 20px; } YOU COME CRASH INTO ME... AND I COME INTO YOU As the clock turns past midnight, heralding New Year's Day, so would beckon club Sirens' new 'Angel' to a quietly awestruck sea of patrons, waiting and watching on with bated breath amidst the shipwreck inspired decor. Illuminated by the faint glow of the bulbs tracing her backstage vanity, Emma De Angelo runs a brush dipped in frosty pale eye shadow across her primed lids, framing her rich honey brown tints. Her eyes were two portraits, painting in broad but detailed strokes the allure of a woman filled with unbridled lust, longing, fire and passion, but hiding a cynicism for the world she now inhabits. She knew, in great detail, that this life could be cruel. However, she refused to allow herself to fall prey. She since thrust herself into the role of a lioness, if not primarily for her cub, whom was gently laid to rest at home with a trusted caregiver. Her role was a protector and a provider. And in order to protect and provide, she had to dedicate herself to this new craft, built around her beauty—a craft she initially rejected, but has come to value and take pride in... for it gives her strength and power.

The echo of her assigned song soaks through the walls of the backstage area; its beat pulsing and throbbing like a vigorous, lecherous heart. But the sound is muffled as she nervously takes one last look at her maternal motivation, pictured with her at the beach. Removing the photo from her vanity, she tucks it into her make up bag. Thereafter, she slowly makes her way to the stage on transparent platform 'pleaser' stilettos, with a deep sigh and cleared mind, preparing herself for night two of her new life.

The bold, vibrant neon hues bleed over Emma De Angelo's dewy, radiant skin like watercolors, as she leisurely strides from behind the curtain onto the Sirens tribune. To the slow, grinding, steady beat, she sways her hips, each curve of her tantalizing, sultry body drawing peaks and valleys, delicately crafted by nature. Her sensuous physique remains guarded by lacy, white lingerie, like a gate barricading the path to a heaven, the patrons in a rapture and feeling their consciousness exit from their bodies through parted lips, in thick but silent heaves. She was a marvel—a sight not seen before, so desirable it'd implicate sin contrary to her angelic costume. And the heat emitting from their agape mouths ignite her, setting loose all inhibitions. With white feathers cascading around her, she serpentines one silken leg around the frosty steel pole, her immaculate feminine figure becoming a ribbon which entwines itself in a spell-binding acrobatic display. Then, with one more turn, she's unable to avoid locking leers with an arriving man and his friend, both foreign to her. His jaw is cut from marble, and his rippling muscles suffocate against his skin tight, black long sleeve shirt, screaming to be freed for air. His ocean blue irises appear satiating in its casing; an aphrodisiac which drives an insatiable hunger, so sudden in its arrival. He was a vision of ecstasy, like herself to the onlookers. He was a temptation.

Emma's brows furrow and eyes tighten with projected desire, intensely climaxing with each progressive chord of the song which steadily took hold of her... but the stranger looks away, as though the tension was becoming too much to surmount. She makes slow catlike movements across the stage, closing the distance between the man and herself, then begins to christen a new rod of metal while removing her corset to uncage her lush, ample bosoms. Her nipples stand erect before she swivels once more, the tumescent skin of one of them edging against the cold, shiny pole. Its cool sensation force chills to rush over her body, leading a trail down her abdomen, to the ripened meeting place of her two thighs—the reveal of which she teases with the waist band of her panties, beneath her garter.

She slinks to the stage floor and lays on her back, writhing to the rhythm and caressing her flesh erotically, before whipping herself over on her torso. Slowly, she bends into the position of a feline, the small of her back arched inward and her round, tight ass pointed high, as the diaphanous fabric veiling her treasure burrows deep between each satiny cheek. It's then the man returns to stare upon her with a subtly inviting smirk, aligned beneath his look of hypnosis which unites with a gaze of her own. MONTY   @Maxim