Mariah.

Nikki Bella Announces Engagement to Artem Chigvintsev

28 posts in this topic

6 people like this

AND THAT'S ON FUCKING PERIOD, I ALWAYS WINS, 2020 GONNA BE THE YEAR :shook: 

4 people like this

you know that video of the black girl pushing that white girl off the lunch table and then the white girl yells "miss gabby!" that's what nikki just did to charlotte dfgjdf

5 people like this

YAYYYY! I'm so happy for Nikki, tho John Cena seems like an OK dude in real life, they just seemed so incompatible and he was always trying to mold her into something. I'm glad she found someone she can be her true self with! 

Image result for nikki bella wine gif

OMG :shook:

the way she endured all those drags and WON, she's about to make this decade her bitch :shook:

4 people like this

not her keeping it a secret since NOVEMBER

girl she better make it down the aisle or we're all gonna be looking like boo boo the fool, her included

DN6vJ73.gif

1 person likes this

Congratulations to them. 

I wonder why she kept it secret for two months?

the girls said she'll never have a ring around her finger but she came back with two :shook:

5 people like this

Happy for her, I literally though his last name In the thread title was a result of @Mariah.’s excited keyboard smash though 

DN6vJ73.gif

5 people like this

the upgrade from a robotic and patronising sociopath to a european MAN in touch with his effeminate side, that can dance, cook and isn't afraid at the sight of a child. paris >>>>>> wm in front of thousands of stinky wrestling fans too

giphy.gif

6 people like this

she always said how paris was her favourite city too. artem is such a MAN 

tumblr_pxfnb0ZcC91y6obtzo4_r1_400.gifv

2 people like this

yaaas, so happy for her :crying: 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Happy for her, I literally though his last name In the thread title was a result of @Mariah.’s excited keyboard smash though 

DN6vJ73.gif

vjxcjvxcjvjc

DN6vJ73.gif

1 person likes this

ugh this is such a MOMENT and y'all know the melodrama/soapy side of me is living for the fact that Artem was probably in love with her through Dancing With the Stars but couldn't act because she was TRAPPED with another man. The ROMANTIC/SEXUAL TENSION, THE FORBIDDEN/STAR-CROSSED LOVE, THE DRAMA, THE HAPPY ENDING GJKJGKFDJKGFDG

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

ugh this is such a MOMENT and y'all know the melodrama/soapy side of me is living for the fact that Artem was probably in love with her through Dancing With the Stars but couldn't act because she was TRAPPED with another man. The ROMANTIC/SEXUAL TENSION, THE FORBIDDEN/STAR-CROSSED LOVE, THE DRAMA, THE HAPPY ENDING GJKJGKFDJKGFDG

is it time for us to admit they definitely cheated during that period

6 people like this

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

is it time for us to admit they definitely cheated during that period

yes tbh, there's no tainting this since Cena is a piece of shit and it's what he DESERVES

giphy.gif

5 people like this

thoughts and prayers :summersmile:

omg 2020s already shaping up to be the decade of taking a stand against ain’t shit men. First Angelina Jolie, then Cassie, now Nikki.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

He wanted to smash day one. You could legit see it in his eyes, especially during the press tour :rot: 

I'm happy for Nikki since this is something she's been wanting forever and this time it's actually genuine from the groom's end

3 people like this

I've already expressed how HAPPY I am for Nikki! :crying: Congrats to her and as I said before start working on the babies. :livlife:

she’s finally gonna get baby Nicolette that she’s always wanted, a happy ending indeed. Maybe 2020 ain’t so bad afterall :heart: 

DN6vJ73.gif

I hope it works out for her.

Queen shit they vibe so well together, so I’m happy for her.

I’m so happy for her! ❤️