Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

CM Punk Blasts The Miz With Harsh Adult Language

19 posts in this topic

ENvcUCcX0AExSow.jpg

"Oh yeah, we are now done with WWE Backstage," The Miz said. "They are taking the microphones off me. It was great, it was amazing. I feel like this was the best WWE Backstage episode ever. It was the best... was it the best-ever?"

Miz continued to chat back & forth with Renee and Paige over his episode being the best.

He said, "What do you mean in and around? Name one that was better. Name one."

Renee named the first episode that had Ember Moon as the featured guest, which aired on November 19.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't 'change the culture,' My bad. My bad," Miz said, responding as if Renee had named Punk's first Backstage appearance, which was on November 12.

As you may remember, Punk made a surprise appearance at the end of the November 12 Backstage episode, which was his first WWE-related appearance since 2014. He plugged his first official appearance, which took place the following week, and mentioned a line about changing the culture.

"It's as simple as this, just when they think they've got the answers, I change the culture," Punk said to the camera that night. "I'll see you here next week."

It looks like the line heard this week from The Miz is a reference to the line Punk made during his debut.

Punk hasn't appeared on Backstage in several weeks, and will make just his third full appearance on January 21. FOX did make it clear when Punk was signed that he would not be appearing every single week, but most fans expected him to be on more shows than he has. This has led to a lot more criticism for Punk on social media.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/01/cm-punk-blasts-the-miz-with-harsh-adult-language-after-line-664530/

#FirePunk! He's so cringe, it was never that serious and his little "I'm a WWE rebel who works for FOX tehe" gimmick is so annoying. Got your shit ROCKED in UFC, out of a job, then ran back to the WWE. Pathetic, glad fans are chewing his ass up for noshowing this world tour like he's some sort of popstar. 

Go against Rosa, your career will be elusive.

image0.gif

9 people like this

I saw Punk's tweet earlier but I didn't know what Miz said. That was it? Damn Phill has anger issues

image0.gif

2 people like this

As if the entire male roster sans about 3 didn't go to Saudi

image0.gif

3 people like this

Miz still keeping the Indy wrestlers pressed.

image0.gif

"blood money" he says, as he happily accepts a check from FOX

11 people like this

Just now, shumiley said:

"blood money" he says, as he happily accepts a check from FOX

To drag Wwe for no reason after all this time

image0.gif

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, surrender said:

Miz talking like Trump hmmmmT

who's side are you on?

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Travis said:

#FirePunk! He's so cringe, it was never that serious and his little "I'm a WWE rebel who works for FOX tehe" gimmick is so annoying. Got your shit ROCKED in UFC, out of a job, then ran back to the WWE. Pathetic, glad fans are chewing his ass up for noshowing this world tour like he's some sort of popstar. 

Go against Rosa, your career will be elusive.

image0.gif

Yess, speak on it, go off sis! :momkie:

Image result for sasha banks talking gif

1 person likes this

From the short period of time this show has been on the only time I actually hear anything about it if it’s Punk related. 
image0.gif

My random life-long dislike of this man being vindicated more and more as time goes on. My phoebe from charmed, empath powers continuing to work about 75% of the time
ENsJqAeXUAEluaW?format=jpg&name=small

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Amlex said:

I saw Punk's tweet earlier but I didn't know what Miz said. That was it? Damn Phill has anger issues

image0.gif

nn He's as sensitive as Seth Rollins

3 people like this

Homophobic insults? I thought Phillip was woke?

1 person likes this

and here I was foolishly thinking we were leaving shoot promos behind last decade where they belong

image0.gif

1 person likes this

Chill the fuck out Punk. 

Came expecting something serious and shocking, stayed for Mother Giovanni.

image0.gif

1 person likes this