Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seductress

Tessa Blanchard Exposed as a Racist With a Bad Attitude!

178 posts in this topic

We’re officially done defending Fail Kim. She had no business being on stage and hugging an ignorant racist BULLY like Tessa Blanchard. I don’t care if she’s an IMPACT Hall of Famed, she knew exactly how bad that would look for her.

Then this btch has the nerve to go  cry on Twitter about WWE’s racism. We don’t care about her no more. Her boring ass could never be a top girl with those whisper vocal promo skills anyways, that’s why she stayed in TNA.
EprrQIF.gif

9 people like this

3 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

It's funny seeing Big Swole & Scorpio Sky caping for Tessa. Anything for clout, I guess. 

Brandi’s support about to follow. I’m sick.

EprrQIF.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Travis said:

We’re officially done defending Fail Kim. She had no business being on stage and hugging an ignorant racist BULLY like Tessa Blanchard. I don’t care if she’s an IMPACT Hall of Famed, she knew exactly how bad that would look for her.

Then this btch has the nerve to go  cry on Twitter about WWE’s racism. We don’t care about her no more. Her boring ass could never be a top girl with those whisper vocal promo skills anyways, that’s why she stayed in TNA.
EprrQIF.gif

Probably didn't help that every time that she would get a push in WWE, she'd fall flat on her face.

TwdibzD.gif

.......like that, but more metaphorical and less literal.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Black Canary said:

I’m glad that Sienna found her voice but she did not keep this same energy when her BFF Havok was exposed and kicked out of the PC. :perched:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Travis said:

EprrQIF.gif

Her having the nerve to say fans are acting entitled for asking her to explain herself when people are getting spat at and called slurs by her bitch while she’s calling Vince a bully to guilt people into watching Impact. :ahh: 

They hire abusers, racists and misogynists on the daily because no one of worth wants to work with them. You ain’t a SJW, saweetie.

7 people like this

I'm glad I kept my feelings for Ms.Kim the same after all these years.

EprrQIF.gif

not y'all turning on gail over a hug :rot: no loyalty omg :smh: leave my sis kiera alone also, y'all will hate on knockouts for breathing!Hq5Ulju.gif

1 person likes this

I come here as HB's biggest Tessa fan to turn in my stan card. She really disgusted me with this behavior and i was sooo happy for her to make history. However racism unlike pro wrestling is very real. It is something i will not tolerate. 

I am also dropping Kiera from my stan list. 

Jordan Grace i guess it is...

Rosemary, period. 

8 people like this

2 hours ago, Gavin said:

not y'all turning on gail over a hug :rot: no loyalty omg :smh: leave my sis kiera alone also, y'all will hate on knockouts for breathing!Hq5Ulju.gif

You know you don't always have to say the contrary of what everyone is saying right? Lol. Especially when is something really serious like this 

7 people like this

1 minute ago, Amlex said:

You know you don't always have to say the contrary of what everyone is saying right? Lol. Especially when is something really serious like this 

ok? you don't always have to quote me either but get those likes mawma!

C4FmzKc.gif.6f8861543cb752e5e535f0c028b2

1 person likes this

I was a fan of Tessa, but I’m gonna have to start dragging her Cresent Moon-built face from now on. No excuse for what she’s done.

Edited by Tamina’s ligaments
2 people like this

Glad so many are finally seeing the light on Gail Kim.

She’s unprofessional, a hypocrite, boring and has bad plastic surgery.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Amlex said:

Y’all really need to start ignoring his stubborn ass. Him deciding to focus on the wrestling over a serious issue involving work ethic and racism shows us all we need to know about his age and maturity level.  :stephanie:

4 people like this

Gail Kim really thought we wouldn't have come for head after seeing that video of her hugging Tessa's crimson chin looking ass.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Mariah. said:

The issue is that Gail is the first to call out racist WWE personnel, but is propping up and supporting a vicious racist herself. Then when she's called out on it, mainly by black people, she gives non-answers and blocks. She's a hypocrite. And black people can feel anyway they want about it, the non-black hens will just have to sit on silent.

How is she supporting Tessa's actions though? She's still going to have to see her backstage at every Impact show, work with her, put matches together with her, etc. unless Impact decides to suspend/fire her (which they probably won't since she just won the title) so it's not like she can just ignore her and I doubt bashing her on Twitter is going to help like people apparently want her to do. Maybe she could have chosen not to hug her onstage, but supporting all the talent regardless of her personal feelings is her job. A lot of other Impact personnel came out to celebrate Tessa's victory also, so she was probably instructed to do it. Also, she said she was going to speak about it once she processes her thoughts. The people she blocks are the ones that harass her on Twitter and act like they are entitled to answers from her within a certain amount of time. And of course black people have the right to feel however they want to feel, but I just don't see why people are attacking Gail for something that is out of her control.

3 hours ago, Gavin said:

How is she supporting Tessa's actions though? She's still going to have to see her backstage at every Impact show, work with her, put matches together with her, etc. unless Impact decides to suspend/fire her (which they probably won't since she just won the title) so it's not like she can just ignore her and I doubt bashing her on Twitter is going to help like people apparently want her to do. Maybe she could have chosen not to hug her onstage, but supporting all the talent regardless of her personal feelings is her job. A lot of other Impact personnel came out to celebrate Tessa's victory also, so she was probably instructed to do it. Also, she said she was going to speak about it once she processes her thoughts. The people she blocks are the ones that harass her on Twitter and act like they are entitled to answers from her within a certain amount of time. And of course black people have the right to feel however they want to feel, but I just don't see why people are attacking Gail for something that is out of her control.

No one on Twitter was looking for an explanation as much as they simply saw her as a hypocrite. She jumps on Twitter whenever WWE does something wrong and her time to process her thoughts doesn't take now 48 hours to do. Had nothing happen to Tessa this past weekend she would have been quick to jump on the stuff that happened with Paige because she is that messy. She just established that she really doesn't care about racism in wrestling. She only cares to jump on Twitter to bash WWE whenever they do something wrong to feed her needless grunge she has against them.

10 people like this

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

Apparently not if we are “entitled” for asking sis to get her story straight with the same expedience she has to comment whenever WWE is engaged in something problematic.

I don’t buy that she didn’t know and therefore is exempt from judgment. She was colleagues with most of the women that said something. Isn’t it convenient that most of them left when homegirl signed on? :mariah: 

4 people like this

I don't know why y'all keep bringing up WWE like that's not a completely different situation where she experienced racism firsthand whereas she has never said she experienced anything like that in Impact to my knowledge and she wasn't even involved in the Tessa situation. Of course she's going to tweet about what she experienced herself rather than something she doesn't know about, but let me just stop here and wait for Gail's statement since some of y'all seem like you were just pressed about Gail preferring Impact over WWE or blocking you on Twitter and were waiting for an "in your face" moment to try to drag her

giphy.gif

the fact that G*vin's the main one mentioning gail kim's twitter account and who she blocked like he's her fucking publicist :rot: WE DON'T CARE IF WE'RE BLOCKED. it honestly won't hurt you bitches to admit you're wrong, I promise there's always room for learning and growing. stanning a bitch down and ignoring everyone's points cause she did a fucking missile dropkick in WWE 10 years ago, the diva era truly has you fuckers possessed 

chile let me go before someone gets embarrassed 

Gavin

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

I don't know why y'all keep bringing up WWE like that's not a completely different situation where she experienced racism firsthand whereas she has never said she experienced anything like that in Impact to my knowledge and she wasn't even involved in the Tessa situation. Of course she's going to tweet about what she experienced herself rather than something she doesn't know about, but let me just stop here and wait for Gail's statement since some of y'all seem like you were just pressed about Gail preferring Impact over WWE or blocking you on Twitter and were waiting for an "in your face" moment to try to drag her

giphy.gif

A black and white bitch, you really hate to see it.

So she has experience racism firsthand to know that it shouldn't be tolerated anywhere? So why does she need time to process the fact that Tessa spat and berated a black woman at work for god knows what reason?

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

A black and white bitch, you really hate to see it.

So she has experience racism firsthand to know that it shouldn't be tolerated anywhere? So why does she need time to process the fact that Tessa spat and berated a black woman at work for god knows what reason?

ok girl...you're right it shouldn't be tolerated anywhere but what do you want her to do? y'all act like gail is tna management or something. she will get fired before they fire tessa so she is just sitting and eating her husband's food

cdqkWfd.gif

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Gavin said:

ok girl...you're right it shouldn't be tolerated anywhere but what do you want her to do? y'all act like gail is tna management or something. she will get fired before they fire tessa so she is just sitting and eating her husband's food

cdqkWfd.gif

she’s literally on creative DKDKDK

7 people like this

It’s time to diversify the fandom culture channels. Things can be a kiki and funny, but if that’s replacing critical understanding of a situation, it’s clearly not for everyone. “You’re pressed” when I’m talking about someone being racist? Uh, duh, why wouldn’t I be? :skull: 

4 people like this