Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeigz

Billie Eilish Recording James Bond Theme for "No Time To Die"

21 posts in this topic

American singer Billie Eilish is recording the theme for James Bond pic No Time To Die. Eilish teased earlier today on her Instagram that she may be working on the movie, and the news has now been confirmed by the official James Bond twitter. The account also tweeted the following quote from Ocean Eyes singer Eilish: “It feels crazy to be a part of this in every way. To be able to score the theme song to a film that is part of such a legendary series is a huge honour. James Bond is the coolest film franchise ever to exist. I’m still in shock.” The news makes the 18-year-old singer officially the youngest person to record a Bond theme. She has co-written the track with her brother Finneas O’Connell.

The pic releases on April 10 in North America via United Artists Releasing banner, with Universal Pictures International launching in the UK and select international territories on April 2. In the film, 007 has left active service. However, his peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright) coaxes him out of retirement for the fight against a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology. Rami Malek is playing Safin, said to be the film’s villain, and the cast also features Ana de Armas, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, and Naomie Harris. Watch the trailer here.

source

why they are trying to attract snotty teenagers to a 40-year-old film franchise is what I would like to know

ZoADp31.gif

5 people like this

I just know she probably hasn't seen one movie.

ZoADp31.gif

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

why they are trying to attract snotty teenagers to a 40-year-old film franchise is what I would like to know

ZoADp31.gif

Lack of modernization for current audiences is what's tanking decades-old franchises. Granted, I don't think Craig's Bond really needs it, but I can see the rationale.

ZoADp31.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

Lack of modernization for current audiences is what's tanking decades-old franchises. Granted, I don't think Craig's Bond really needs it, but I can see the rationale.

ZoADp31.gif

I haven’t seen one of these films in my lifetime, but I did buy the Skyfall theme on iTunes so maybe it’s working for them 

ZoADp31.gif

I like Billie her album was surprisingly good (I really didn't want to like her after that video of snot on her face), but who asked for this?!?!?

We wanted Dua Lipa!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

ZoADp31.gif

The diverse cast. A black female Bond. GODmi Malek in the movie, and now Billie Eilish. They really want the next generation to stan this boomer classic franchise. And you know what, we might, we'll see. Salt (should've) and Black Widow (will) outsold!

Bxpy8r9.gif

1 person likes this

Wasn't Beyoncé suppose to snatch this? The Hive loses again.

NThbiHa.gif

3 hours ago, Leigh said:

I like Billie her album was surprisingly good (I really didn't want to like her after that video of snot on her face), but who asked for this?!?!?

We wanted Dua Lipa!

them snubbing the Brit, you hate to see it

ZoADp31.gif

1 person likes this

Image result for good luck and don't f it up gif 

2 people like this

Should've been Lana...

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Should've been Lana...

But NOW we said it.

I tried for a while to ignore Billie Eyelash but I like her music 🤷‍♂️

1 person likes this

it’s okay 

SMbWaXT.gif

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Jeigz said:

it’s okay 

SMbWaXT.gif

I was honestly hoping for something more experimental like her upbeat songs, something akin to Die Another Day. But this just sounds like all the other recent Bond themes. It's good though!

SMbWaXT.gif

1 person likes this

On 14/01/2020 at 7:56 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

I just know she probably hasn't seen one movie.

ZoADp31.gif

what makes you think that

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

what makes you think that

She's barely 18.

15 hours ago, Jeigz said:

it’s okay 

SMbWaXT.gif

I don't really have anything to add about this topic but, this gif, sahdkshfkjsdhfdjkf :lmao:

I would die for Claire and the BA test kitchen

Image result for ba test kitchen gif

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I was honestly hoping for something more experimental like her upbeat songs, something akin to Die Another Day. But this just sounds like all the other recent Bond themes. It's good though!

SMbWaXT.gif

the Adele-print

SMbWaXT.gif

1 person likes this