Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Royal Rumble 2020: Live Chat

1,336 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Shayna tying the record for most elims with half the work. Bianca can't have anything when she's involved huh

tumblr_nmgo2n7meO1so31gmo2_r1_250.gif

Bianca eliminated EIGHT? I think? Shayna seven!?

3 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Bianca eliminated EIGHT? I think? Shayna seven!?

Shayna eliminated eight as well: Naomi, Beth, Toni, Xia, Zelina, Shotzi, Carmella and Tegan.

3 people like this

A STAR. :clap:

EPQcs1ZX4AAiYjw?format=jpg&name=900x900

LIVisLIFE

LIV2020

eb9c3ec19ae8f22b88b0e85f3ecb4a19ae777784

4 people like this

whew. charlotte flair truly is the pits of hell and the worst thing to come from this evolution. literally with all of her power, she couldn’t have put anybody over?! like... why did she need to win if she was gunna be at wrestlemania anyway?! so many others would have benefitted from winning the rumble.. god i can’t stand her.

6 people like this

40 minutes ago, Djae said:

LIVisLIFE

LIV2020

Add her to the Becky vs Charlotte match, so she can clock Charlotte as payback for Smackdown.

1 person likes this

wait all 3 matches were really won by a horsewoman and one of those had 29 other possible non hw winners . i hate it here

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Djae said:

LIVisLIFE

LIV2020

0bb301bb-d7ed-480f-9ac8-571798c77580

The only way I’ll be OK with Char winning is if she goes down to NXT to face Rhea, but I know that’s not happening. Ugh.

56 minutes ago, shumiley said:

wait all 3 matches were really won by a horsewoman and one of those had 29 other possible non hw winners .i hate it here

putting the bold part into perspective really makes it worse :skull: Lets not even get into the fact that she would’ve gotten a title match at WM whether she won last night or not, like others have mentioned. 

Naomi, Bianca, Alexa, Mandy/Sonya, Lana/Liv, K2, Molly and Beth honestly made the Rumble. I’d say let’s talk about it but there’s nothing else to discuss 

LrDuWuh.gif

8 people like this

I keep getting goosebumps watching Edge come out :shook: that’s not a legend, that’s an ICON :shook: 

2 people like this

Last night's Rumble was pretty bad for the NXT roster. Outside of Bianca and Shayna, none of the NXT contingent in both the mens and womens Rumble matches really shined. And while Keith Lee did get a standoff with Lesnar, he ended up lasting only 2-4 minutes, which was pretty disappointing considering how impressive he looked during the NXT invasions and Survivor Series. Kinda made me glad that WALTER wasn't in the Rumble match as he would've likely gotten the same treatment as he did at Survivor Series. 

7 minutes ago, prince. said:

putting the bold part into perspective really makes it worse :skull: Lets not even get into the fact that she would’ve gotten a title match at WM whether she won last night or not, like others have mentioned. 

Naomi, Bianca, Alexa, Mandy/Sonya, Lana/Liv, K2, Molly and Beth honestly made the Rumble. I’d say let’s talk about it but there’s nothing else to discuss 

LrDuWuh.gif

The first half was sooo hot :shook: Bianca dominating :shook: Mandy and Otis :ahh: Alexa immediately eliminating Chelsea Green and doing the “shh” :ahh: 

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, prince. said:

LrDuWuh.gif

in comparison to the above, what memorable spot did charlotte have other than getting her beak rearranged by k2???? 

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

in comparison to the above, what memorable spot did charlotte have other than getting her beak rearranged by k2???? 

it’s FUCK that bitch till the end of times for calling k2 a bitch 

LrDuWuh.gif

2 people like this

Just now, prince. said:

it’s FUCK that bitch till the end of times for calling k2 a bitch 

LrDuWuh.gif

the fact that she was fuming at getting a little blood from k2 meanwhile we didn't see her show one moment of care to kairi for the whole of tlc. i really can't stand this girl

9FC84EA3-AF01-49EC-827A-82D37933AE0E.gif

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, prince. said:

LrDuWuh.gif

The first half started off so promising, only for it to go to sh*t once Charlotte entered I hate to say it.  

2 people like this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

The first half started off so promising, only for it to go to sh*t once Charlotte entered I hate to say it.  

did anybody else feel the way the energy DROPPED as soon as she entered? her slow ass walk to the ring made it so agg fff

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, shumiley said:

did anybody else feel the way the energy DROPPED as soon as she entered? her slow ass walk to the ring made it so agg fff

It dropped when Bianca left and flatlined when Santino appeared.

LrDuWuh.gif

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, shumiley said:

Alexa and Bianca getting tossed out leaving me to root for Shayna of all people. Me hoping next year is a fresh winner, but Bayley has to win a rumble as well. :clitglam: 

1 person likes this

The rumble gets better in retrospect but I can’t believe the men outperformed the women this time. Omg. Even the singles matches were duds.

SgM2PIq.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Don Draper said:

It dropped when Bianca left and flatlined when Santino appeared.

LrDuWuh.gif

to me the initial drop was when alexa got out bc there were so many good girls in the ring and they just got eliminated and as soon as HER music hit we all knew why :skull:

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, shumiley said:

the fact that she was fuming at getting a little blood from k2 meanwhile we didn't see her show one moment of care to kairi for the whole of tlc. i really can't stand this girl

9FC84EA3-AF01-49EC-827A-82D37933AE0E.gif

Funny that she does that considering her best friend took her broken nose and transformed it into an iconic shot that propelled her to the top of the industry. 

1 person likes this

Let’s discuss that Tamina + Bianca stare down that no one asked for

LrDuWuh.gif

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Let’s discuss that Tamina + Bianca stare down that no one asked for

LrDuWuh.gif

I think they use a randomizer at this point. We wanted Naomi and Bianca! 

6dnHHiU.gif

6 people like this

Is time to have the conversation about how Lacey really isn't that girl 

6dnHHiU.gif

4 people like this