Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Canary

Current plans for WrestleMania

97 posts in this topic

The fact that Shayna just FINALLY lost the title she should've lost a long time ago, just to be given a fucking Wrestlemania program? Who the fuck writes this trash? And WHY is Becky still champion? Let's tawk about that! God forbid the women that have been busting their asses all year be given a chance. God forbid we see someone different in the title picture for once. St. Naomi save us.

VQ3p82R.gif?w=696

3 people like this

So is Charlotte gonna challenge the air, the fuck they mean there's no plans for her against Bayley when the other title is clearly occupied? Why they didn't just give Shayna the Rumble win? :skull: 

24 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

So is Charlotte gonna challenge the air, the fuck they mean there's no plans for her against Bayley when the other title is clearly occupied? Why they didn't just give Shayna the Rumble win? :skull: 

I'm hoping it's implying Bayley won't be Champion for much longer.

5R6Nd0j.gif

3 people like this

At this point I wouldn't mind Sasha taking the title from Bayley, and then Charlotte facing her at WM. It isn't a fresh matchup, but at least it is going to be better than the snoozefest we are getting with Becky vs Shayna.

wT1fjMQ.gif

1 person likes this

I honestly would rather see Charlotte vs Rhea. I know the chance of that happening is low, but her against Bayley again would just be boring. Unless someone else takes the title from Bayley before WM but I don’t know who else that could be, especially since Sasha is injured. Hopefully she’ll recover in time.

1 person likes this

Shayna Bazler is what this women's division needs right now.

Probably Bayley vs Charlotte vs Sasha depending if Sasha wants to show up or no 

The only way they can compensate Becky vs Shayna is giving us Naomi vs Sasha 

VQ3p82R.gif?w=696

Edited by Amlex
4 people like this

All the plans look like s**t

wT1fjMQ.gif

4 people like this

Apparently Dave said on his show that they're doing Charlotte vs Rhea at mania now.

paTc7p5.gif

Charlotte beating another fave of mine at mania (Sasha 32, Asuka 34, and now Rhea 36) . I fucking hate her!

2 people like this

WM is looking to be a hard skip this year, wow. 10 hours just to watch Becky vs Shayna? :/ bring back diva tag matches 

9 people like this

what about the Women's tag team titles? cmon guys, what about the Women's tag team titles?

wT1fjMQ.gif

3 people like this

I'm only here for Charlotte vs Rhea if Rhea is winning. Might seem like a long shot but she did pin Charlotte on SD.

wT1fjMQ.gif

5 people like this

So basically what they wanted to do was solidify that Charlotte has a clear run to mania without having to add her into one of the title matches?

wT1fjMQ.gif

1 person likes this

If Shayna/Becky was the plan all along why the fuck not just have Shayna win the rumble?? 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

what about the Women's tag team titles? cmon guys, what about the Women's tag team titles?

wT1fjMQ.gif

Probably another 4way.

wT1fjMQ.gif

I wouldn't mind if they did Becky v Char v Shayna, and then Bayley v Sasha (v Naomi) 

1 person likes this

Can’t believe the women peaked at WM 32
wT1fjMQ.gif

3 people like this

Rhea vs Charlotte for the NXT Championship sounds dumb as fuck.

5e052cf7a1fa3_Pablogift3.gif.013a89460ba

7 people like this

37 minutes ago, FROOT said:

I wouldn't mind if they did Becky v Char v Shayna, and then Bayley v Sasha (v Naomi) 

If they're really gonna do Becky vs Shayna, they may need a third person in there because Shayna is so damn boring and Becky, she can turn out despite people saying otherwise but, I fear we'd go back to the days of rest holds forever....and the match wouldn't be exciting enough.

Bayley vs Sasha vs Naomi sounds like a treat, I'd like to see it. I'd like to see a program between Naomi and Sasha, with Bayley eventually turning face again because sis is definitely not confident enough to continue being heel. Once Bayley is a face again she can feud with Sasha if they want to go that route. Naomi top baby face tho, PERIODT!

Related image

4 people like this

WHO is asking to see Charlotte vs punk Charlotte

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Empress Sam said:

WHO is asking to see Charlotte vs punk Charlotte

sdjhfjkshdfkjhdkjfh, screaming, not punk charlotte, LMAOOOOO

Image result for RHEA RIPLEY LAUGHING GIF

2 people like this

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=133357

Spoiler

PWInsider.com is told that Charlotte Flair is scheduled to be in Orlando, Florida for this week's episode of WWE NXT. 

That would indicate she will be challenging Rhea Ripley for the NXT Championship at Wrestlemania 36.

On last night's episode of Raw, Flair declared she would be challenging for "A Championship" at Wrestlemania 36 in Tampa after winning the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble match.

Oop it's going down this week i guess 

1 person likes this

Okay but 

Can Bianca snatch from Rhea and then destroy Charlotte. 

also, I want Io vs Bayley 

1 person likes this