Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Canary

Current plans for WrestleMania

97 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Leigh said:

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=133357

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Oop it's going down this week i guess 

Well turns out Rhea was the best option to be the next NXT Champion after all.

5e052cf7a1fa3_Pablogift3.gif.013a89460ba

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leigh said:

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=133357

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Oop it's going down this week i guess 

We- :clitglam: Charlotte coming to end Rhea a year earlier than I expected.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand wanting to legitimize NXT but Charlotte isn’t needed for that, much less with a RR win. 

Keep her away from SD though! Give Naomi or Sasha the RTWM they deserve :clap: 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't even be excited for anything, because everyone that is champion, I don't want to be champion. Kabukis really have been carrying the entire title scene for a while now, and watch them get a bs clusterfuck of a match and "build".

Who are they gonna face? I don't want to see Alexa and Nikki at all, Tegan/Dakota are on sight, IIconics are saving the world, only team besides Kabukis are F&D that have been on TV consistently. 
 

Im afraid that if Sasha does clock Bayley they'd make her the face again, and I don't got time. And when did they put Naomi back on SD? I mean, it's what I wanted really badly but I thought she was "drafted" to Raw way after the actual draft.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhea Ripley's Beyblade built ass is really about to get a mega push for NO reason.. I really can't stand the WWE

Y7eLWSw.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Messiah said:

Shayna Bazler is what this women's division needs right now.

Not if she’s going to dominate these established girls like she did in NXT. 
 

Charlotte should challenge a man.... let’s see WWE outdo Impact at the GRANDEST STAGE!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shayna vs Becky 

Charlotte vs Rhea 

Bayley vs Sasha vs Naomi (I need Naomi back in the title picture)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

Shayna vs Becky 

Charlotte vs Rhea 

Bayley vs Sasha vs Naomi (I need Naomi back in the title picture)

bayley vs naomi vs sasha

Y7eLWSw.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now Charlotte is going to win the nxt title before Bianca and Io 

VQ3p82R.gif?w=696

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Messiah said:

Shayna Bazler is what this women's division needs right now.

Diet Ronda ain’t gonna serve shit

wT1fjMQ.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, prince. said:

I understand wanting to legitimize NXT but Charlotte isn’t needed for that, much less with a RR win. 

Keep her away from SD though! Give Naomi or Sasha the RTWM they deserve :clap: 

this really could've been done without a RR win. she could've done the whole whining about not being on mania and then rhea showed up to challenge her or something... literally anyone else bar shayna could've gotten the rumble win and benefited 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Now Charlotte is going to win the nxt title before Bianca and Io 

VQ3p82R.gif?w=696

she already did that

:terri:

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, shumiley said:

this really could've been done without a RR win. she could've done the whole whining about not being on mania and then rhea showed up to challenge her or something... literally anyone else bar shayna could've gotten the rumble win and benefited 

And what’s funny is that an NXT program with Rhea (and maybe even Bianca in the mix) would’ve been ok in the way you mentioned. I’m personally not here for either of them but it would have even gotten another women’s match on the WM card, which is always a good thing.

This is just too reminiscent of her randomly taking the title off Asuka last year just to bring it to WM. Accolades literally served on a silver platter :skull: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, shumiley said:

this really could've been done without a RR win. she could've done the whole whining about not being on mania and then rhea showed up to challenge her or something... literally anyone else bar shayna could've gotten the rumble win and benefited 

I wanted a new star Dana, or Bianca would have been a serve.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, shumiley said:

I she already did that

:terri:

I mean the one that Paige and Brad didn't fuck! :frecklefox:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine winning RR only to challenge for a belt in Florida :terri:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT: WWE kinda hyped Bianca vs. Charlotte at the Rumble.. what if Bianca beats Rhea and we see Charlotte vs. Bianca?

That way Becky Lynch can face Rhea Ripley at Mania

and none for miss Shayna, unless she comes with Ronda to beat up the Car Coochie Warriors

Ioxr4Bf.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Travis said:

WAIT: WWE kinda hyped Bianca vs. Charlotte at the Rumble.. what if Bianca beats Rhea and we see Charlotte vs. Bianca?

That way Becky Lynch can face Rhea Ripley at Mania

and none for miss Shayna, unless she comes with Ronda to beat up the Car Coochie Warriors

Ioxr4Bf.gif

You stealing this from Twitter 

Ioxr4Bf.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amlex said:

You stealing this from Twitter 

Ioxr4Bf.gif

i'm not allowed to agree with his POST and recap it while adding my own opinion/contribution to it!? i'm sick of you bored bitches tracking me

Ioxr4Bf.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just need this year to be centered around REFRESHING champions all across the board. Becky, Bayley, Charlotte need to take a back seat. Shayna too 🙄

Id have Beth n Nattie dethrone Asuka and Sane at WM as well. Just to give Nattie another title ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

I just need this year to be centered around REFRESHING champions all across the board. Becky, Bayley, Charlotte need to take a back seat. Shayna too 🙄

Id have Beth n Nattie dethrone Asuka and Sane at WM as well. Just to give Nattie another title ;)

Related image

Now I need to see Nattie with a tag title as she yells her signature, "YEAHHHHHH" 

Related image

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t mind Charlotte vs Rhea as long as Rhea goes over.

i can skip Becky vs whomever 

I don’t see them doing Bayley v Sasha so have Sasha Clock Bayley and have her face Naomi or have a triple threat with anyone but Bayley winning 

bianca can clock whomever is Raw champ after WM or have her win MITB

and idk who is going to face The Kabuki Warriors hopefully Fire and Desire 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Amlex said:

You stealing this from Twitter 

Ioxr4Bf.gif

someone please hit him with a copy write infringement lawsuit :ahh: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angelic said:

And when did they put Naomi back on SD? I mean, it's what I wanted really badly but I thought she was "drafted" to Raw way after the actual draft.

I think we're all just assuming that's where she'll go now that she's back because the Usos are over there and they generally don't split up real-life couples anymore.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Travis said:

WAIT: WWE kinda hyped Bianca vs. Charlotte at the Rumble.. what if Bianca beats Rhea and we see Charlotte vs. Bianca?

That way Becky Lynch can face Rhea Ripley at Mania

and none for miss Shayna, unless she comes with Ronda to beat up the Car Coochie Warriors

Ioxr4Bf.gif

not you completely forgetting bayley exists

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.