Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Nikki & Brie are BOTH Pregnant!

61 posts in this topic

🙌

Surprise: Nikki and Brie Bella are (both!) pregnant!

In this week’s issue of PEOPLE, the Total Bella stars, both 36, reveal they’re both expecting — and they’re due only a week and a half apart.

“Wait, twins being pregnant at the same time?” Brie says. “People are going to think that’s a joke. We both are shocked. People are going to think we planned it, but you can’t really plan pregnancy!”

“[It was] a total surprise,” Nikki adds. “It took even me a good week to come to terms with like, ‘Oh my gosh, I’m pregnant.’ I’m not ready for it.”

Brie, who shares 2-year-old daughter Birdie with husband and pro wrestler Daniel Bryan, was “shocked” to learn she’d conceived shortly after she decided she was “meant to have one child.”

“My husband and I were trying for seven or eight months, but then I felt in my heart it was a sign from God, like, ‘You guys are good with one,’ so we stopped trying,” says Brie. “When we were in France meeting Artem’s family, I felt a little off. I was irritated and uncomfortable in my body. When we got home, I took a test two days before Thanksgiving, and when I saw the positive sign, I was like, ‘Oh, s—!’ “

For Nikki, she says she and her new fiancé, Dancing with the Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev, weren’t trying, but she had a “feeling.”

“I was in yoga, and I kept getting this feeling that you need to take a pregnancy test, but I wasn’t even late yet,” says Nikki, who got engaged during a romantic trip to France in November. “And so I’m like, ‘Why do I keep having this feeling? Am I getting twin vibes from her? Because she just told me she’s pregnant?’ “

“I didn’t tell Artem at this point,” Nikki adds. “I just want to do this by myself. When I came back in, and it said pregnant, I had to sit down for a second.”

Because they share everything, from birthdays to WWE titles, the Bellas say they’re experiencing the same symptoms too.

“We have definitely felt better in our lives,” says Brie. “It’s actually crazy because we both have the same symptoms. So we’ve been super nauseous.”

“I feel like I literally have a hangover every day and it’s crazy because I’m not going out and partying,” adds Nikki. “I’m not hitting up my usual happy hours. There’s no wine in my life. It’s like having a hangover. I think what’s been the hardest part on me is feeling this hangover every day.”

She continues “My eating habits have changed. I thought that, ‘Okay, I’m gonna stay healthy. I’m going to be good.’ But when it kicks in, this feeling, you only want french fries and ketchup. Vegetables sound disgusting. Anything healthy, honestly, sounds disgusting.”

But despite the “hangovers,” both Brie and Nikki are grateful for how things turned out.

“Even though I feel really sick, like, can’t believe I’m going to be a mom soon,” says Nikki. “I’m going to have this person to take care of for the rest of their life and help them do the right things and just show them the way of the world. That’s amazing!”

“It’s something I’ve dreamed of my whole life,” adds Nikki, who was previously engaged to wrestler-actor John Cena (they called it quits in July 2018).

“So when I thought it was going to be taken, for me, it was really difficult. I was just like, gosh, I can’t imagine life without being a mom and experiencing the miracle of life and raising a child. I’m just so family-oriented that I couldn’t imagine not having that family life.”

Total Bellas returns this spring on E!.

For more from Nikki and Brie Bella, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

https://people.com/parents/nikki-bella-brie-bella-pregnant-due-2-weeks-apart-exclusive-photos/?utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Ninja Balenciaga
6 people like this

Legend Tingz. :shook::shook::shook: Nicole getting her dream baby, and Brie getting a sibling for Birdie. :shook:

8 people like this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIYGHFJEOG;FHJFGHEIO

CONGRATS AGAIN BRIE...:crying:

BUT NIKKKKKKKIIIII YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE BEEEN SPEAKING THIS INTO FUCKIN EXISTENCE UFDYIHFIDYUFDWSO DW FIH OMF QUEEEN FUCK YES I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER OMG!I WANTED THIS FOR HER SO MUCH UYTDIHISFUH:cry::cry::cry:

3 people like this

Fucking icons :shook::shook::shook: So fucking happy that they get to share THIS experience too. :crying: Most of all, happy for Nikki after all she’s been through when it comes to marriage and pregnancy, they both deserve this :crying: 

10 people like this

OMG I'm so happy for both of them :cry:

4 people like this

Omg congrats this is so cute :crying:

3 people like this

Nikki Bella: if you see my baby daddy at pride... DO NOT INBOX ME.. i already know 🙄🙄

13 people like this

Artem came through and is giving Nikki everything she wanted. :shook:

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Nikki Bella: if you see my baby daddy at pride... DO NOT INBOX ME.. i already know 🙄🙄

you are so ANNOYING FNFNCNFNFNN

4 people like this

I’m so happy for both of them! ❤️ 

Nikki finally getting the marriage and family she always wanted >>>>>>>> 

5 people like this

Image result for crying at pc gif

I'm so happy for the both of them!

I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said, LOL, it really is legend tingz! 

Related image

2 people like this

THE ICONERY? IMAGINE BEING PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR TWIN SISTER :crying: 

2 people like this

queen syncing up their ovulation and planning when to bareback their men :shook: soo happy for them but I wish brie didn't have the other one cause now she will ruin the aesthetic :uhh: 

hopefully one of them (nikki) gets twins! i lowkey think they got their labs edited and planted in the lab but i'm just a conspiracy theorist 

2 people like this

Louis Vuitton and Leaf are coming :shook: 

EPdHAEoWoAEQpVz.jpg

12 people like this

11 minutes ago, Travis said:

Louis Vuitton and Leaf are coming :shook: 

EPdHAEoWoAEQpVz.jpg

You know Bryan is finally going to get Branch.

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

You know Bryan is finally going to get Branch.

King of Taste.

Congrats to the girls. I’m gonna skip over the mess I feel is swirling around one of these sisters.

tenor.gif?itemid=14134978

3 people like this

Brie and Bryan are about to out-Goop Gwyneth Paltrow at her own game. Arugula Chlorophyll Danielson is coming 

LAgEpp7.gif

2 people like this

ADGLBZJVD WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS THE CUTEST SHIT I’VE EVER SEEN :shook:

I HAVE NO WORDS

5 people like this

THE VIDEO AND THE SHOOT, I COULD CRY

pWaHnXL.gif

5 people like this

29 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Brie and Bryan are about to out-Goop Gwyneth Paltrow at her own game. Arugula Chlorophyll Danielson is coming 

LAgEpp7.gif

Your fave is getting everything she ever wanted and you’re still talking about Briesus? Damn bitch at least spare Nicole a congrats

9FC84EA3-AF01-49EC-827A-82D37933AE0E.gif

I hope Nikki has Twins. Brie can have a boy for Daniel!

8Fy5UbD.gif

I’m so happy, this really made my day. I think I haven’t felt that connection with them in a while since even though they’re super successful it’s not really doing the content that can feed a stan, that and their last run was kind of marred by this or that and then the out of the ring retirement announcements. BUT the moment I read this, it all came rushing back. My girls.

pWaHnXL.gif

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, Travis said:

I hope Nikki has Twins. Brie can have a boy for Daniel!

8Fy5UbD.gif

If they both have girls and the Bellas tag title reign we get is a new generation in 25 years with their HOF mothers sitting in the crowd 

pWaHnXL.gif

6 people like this