Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Nikki & Brie are BOTH Pregnant!

61 posts in this topic

Just now, Shoaib. said:

If they both have girls and the Bellas tag title reign we get is a new generation in 25 years with their HOF mothers sitting in the crowd 

pWaHnXL.gif

they will be facing Natalya since she's never giving TJ her froot

8Fy5UbD.gif

7 people like this

Just now, Shoaib. said:

I’m so happy, this really made my day. I think I haven’t felt that connection with them in a while since even though they’re super successful it’s not really doing the content that can feed a stan, that and their last run was kind of marred by this or that and then the out of the ring retirement announcements. BUT the moment I read this, it all came rushing back. My girls.

pWaHnXL.gif

wanted to echo this. it's been such a rollercoaster of a ride being a stan of theirs for so long. going to war to get them more screen time and respect and to then having to deal with just the reality shows/social media rather than what we originally stanned for, it's been weird but this moment really made me feel so proud of all they accomplished. everybody said they wouldn't last long in wwe and would only have a quick post wwe career, and that nikki would never get engaged or have a baby, but they've lasted a decade in wrestling, have one of the most successful post-wwe careers and now this.

a bellalution indeed! :shook:

8 people like this

natalya gonna take to total divas to say how this feels like her having children or something

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, shumiley said:

wanted to echo this. it's been such a rollercoaster of a ride being a stan of theirs for so long. going to war to get them more screen time and respect and to then having to deal with just the reality shows/social media rather than what we originally stanned for, it's been weird but this moment really made me feel so proud of all they accomplished. everybody said they wouldn't last long in wwe and would only have a quick post wwe career, and that nikki would never get engaged or have a baby, but they've lasted a decade in wrestling, have one of the most successful post-wwe careers and now this.

!!! everyone making fun of them and calling them wannabe celebs and d-listers when they began expanding but they had the last laugh, even tho it's sad for us cause they're really done wrestling now :skull: 

People and E! literally covered their pregnancy announcement and more news outlets are dropping the news also. household names :clap: 

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, shumiley said:

Exactly, and it’s likely extra emotional for stans like us who didn’t hop on one or the other in 2014 onwards and truly ENDURED since the first season of TD when not a soul had anything positive to say about either of them. We saw the whole journey :shook:

5 people like this

I’m so happy for them. This is so cute. The iconery If they both have twin girls.

1 person likes this

Just now, Travis said:

!!! everyone making fun of them and calling them wannabe celebs and d-listers when they began expanding but they had the last laugh, even tho it's sad for us cause they're really done wrestling now :skull: 

People and E! literally covered their pregnancy announcement and more news outlets are dropping the news also. household names :clap: 

other divas like christy and maria popping out 15 babies just for diva dirt to be their biggest news coverage :noparty:

4 people like this

Baby Nicolette and Grass are coming :crying:

pWaHnXL.gif

3 people like this

Just now, shumiley said:

other divas like christy and maria popping out 15 babies just for diva dirt to be their biggest news coverage :noparty:

whew this drag not being applicable for rosa and maryse since they got tv coverage for their pregnacy

pretty divas always win, sorry redheads!

shumiley

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

If they both have girls and the Bellas tag title reign we get is a new generation in 25 years with their HOF mothers sitting in the crowd 

pWaHnXL.gif

The power this would hold. :shook:

1 person likes this

birdie really is the reason all of this happened she really helped nikki see the light at the end of the tunnel to dump that sociopath and get with a real man and live all of her dreams. in birdie bella we trust

pWaHnXL.gif

9 people like this

44 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Your fave is getting everything she ever wanted and you’re still talking about Briesus? Damn bitch at least spare Nicole a congrats

9FC84EA3-AF01-49EC-827A-82D37933AE0E.gif

but that was my congrats

LAgEpp7.gif

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

birdie really is the reason all of this happened she really helped nikki see the light at the end of the tunnel to dump that sociopath and get with a real man and live all of her dreams. in birdie bella we trust

pWaHnXL.gif

Did they ever get a dna test done on Birdie bc I still believe some drunk nurse gave them the wrong baby that day

pWaHnXL.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, WWFoverWWE said:

Did they ever get a dna test done in Birdie bc I still believe some drunk nurse gave them the wrong baby that day

pWaHnXL.gif

dfgjfkdgjfd the blonde hair from two brunette parents is so funny to me

3 people like this

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

dfgjfkdgjfd the blonde hair from two brunette parents is so funny to me

The moms at daycare asking if she’s Birdie’s nanny

pWaHnXL.gif

4 people like this

Congratulations to them! They're going to have beautiful children. I'm so happy for Nikki finally getting the marriage and children she's always wanted all along. Imagine if they both have twins, whew.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

The moms at daycare asking if she’s Birdie’s nanny

pWaHnXL.gif

Donovan as his nanny replies yes to the moms and it sets in that he hasn't seen Mickie since his last birthday 

pWaHnXL.gif

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Donovan as his nanny replies yes to the moms and it sets in that he hasn't seen Mickie since his last birthday 

pWaHnXL.gif

Bye

pWaHnXL.gif

Good for them. Hope they have healthy babies. Nikkis having a boy. Mark my words. I hope her neck doesn’t give out from the straining.

maryse's unenthusiastic ass fdjghkfgf

EPdoOfMX4AAnuKS?format=jpg&name=900x900

probs mad bc this is being announced the same night as the miz and mrs premiere :beckytate:

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, shumiley said:

maryse's unenthusiastic ass fdjghkfgf

EPdoOfMX4AAnuKS?format=jpg&name=900x900

probs mad bc this is being announced the same night as the miz and mrs premiere :beckytate:

why is she like this NVMFNFNFNFNFNCN :ahh:  

7 people like this

Just now, prince. said:

why is she like this NVMFNFNFNFNFNCN :ahh:  

she knows she could've just left it at a double tap but fdgkdfgfdgfdgf

3 people like this

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

she knows she could've just left it at a double tap but fdgkdfgfdgfdgf

I love her gnfjfjfjfm

1 person likes this

Literally everything they do is iconic. Ugh I love happy endings :mariah: 

2 people like this

Waiting for Brie to reveal her baby's name is Grass.

pWaHnXL.gif