Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

The Revival request release (again), decline 700K annual deal

15 posts in this topic

The Revival are reportedly ready to move on from WWE after turning down deals worth said to be higher than the $700,000 per year.

Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net reports that Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder were offered new deals that were for more than The OC (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson) signed for, which is reportedly $700,000 per year. According to Haynes, he was told Dawson & Wilder are “just ready to go.”

Haynes goes on to report that WWE has made "quite a few" offers to The Revival and that the two sides have gone back and forth. Fightful Selectreported on Jan. 10 that WWE had offers of reduced dates as well.

Dawson's contract is reportedly set to expire in April while Wilder's deal is up in June. WWE added extra time to Wilder's contract due to injury time missed.

Earlier on Friday, Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live reported The Revival asked for their release at some point last week. Fightful was able to confirm the report.

The Revival are set to compete on Friday's WWE SmackDown in a fatal four-way tag team bout with the winners receiving a SmackDown Tag Team Title shot at WWE Super ShowDown.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/report-revival-offered-more-700000-year-stay-wwe-are-just-ready-go

Thoughts?

M3Yipuh.gif

Just let them go. Byeee

220?cb=20160121141149

1 person likes this

they’re dumb, whiny bitches and they deserve to be released. doesn’t that one man have children?

M3Yipuh.gif

Didn’t they just re-sign? 

Just let them go.

M3Yipuh.gif

1 person likes this

After the disrespect in this thread, I don't want any of you gay bastards to be lusting after Dash ever again. At least their energy has been consistent all year, y'all the ones switching, switching like...

M3Yipuh.gif

6 people like this

I wouldn't mind seeing them go because a) I'm tried of Dash getting dragged due to Scott's loud ass and b) see what they can do creatively once they drop the disgruntled WWE employees gimmick on Twitter. Plus I know Triple Nose will eventually bring them back when they see AEW isn't that girl.

M3Yipuh.gif

3 people like this

K baiiii

3Ica9O8.gif

3 people like this

The fact that they turned down almost 3/4 of a million dollars is telling.  Certainly, none of us would turn that down, would we?  In my case, I get that much to not leave, I'll coast like Nakamura.

1 person likes this

with $1,400,000++ free, wwe can now afford legend moretti's talent fee omgggggggggggg

At this point let them go, so they can shut up about it at this point.

M3Yipuh.gif

1 person likes this

i thought they already left lol

M3Yipuh.gif

Y'all fall for their trolling every time.

M3Yipuh.gif

2 people like this

They’re honestly some of the most entertaining wrestlers they have so I will be sad to see them go. They have genuinely elevated the tag team division in my opinion.