Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainbow Heart

Women's Street Fight Match Announced For Takeover: Portland

24 posts in this topic

So who's kneecaps are shattering at Takeover this time?

1 person likes this

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if they got to the MR and got a WM program off of this. But the production quality definitely wouldn't have been the same. 

Actually cheering Dakota, Tegan hasn't even gotten a chance to actually grow before the audience to really have had them as invested as they should be.

Should've kept Dakota Fanning face. It's getting awkward.

Also, keep Candice LeRae backstage. I'm so sick of her being the +1

3Ica9O8.gif

I wish them an ounce of luck topping Mickie James and Winter's legendary and iconic Street Fight match classic from Impact 2011

3Ica9O8.gif

these nxt gurlies wish they can serve brutality like legend moretti ironing tori's back!

Bruno.

3 people like this

Hopefully they realize Tegan will never happen and they can stop with their pity push. And Dakota needs a big win after her great heel turn, everytime i see her she is getting her ass beat 

3Ica9O8.gif

4 people like this

Both of their knees being at risk, Dakota needs the win though since she’s the only one with a real future.

3Ica9O8.gif

Dakota needs this win bad considering her heel turn kinda fell flat. Tegan deserves this ass whooping for not fighting for her friend.

3Ica9O8.gif

1 person likes this

Didn't Dakota just lose to her? Why do they need another match?

3Ica9O8.gif

Rooting for Dakota! 👏🏽

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Dakota needs this win bad considering her heel turn kinda fell flat. Tegan deserves this ass whooping for not fighting for her friend.

3Ica9O8.gif

Lowkey Tegan’s character is kinda fucked up for that. Yet they are choosing to ignore it because Dakota snapped with the cage scene.

Hopefully it’s going to give Dakota some credit because if she loses this it’s over for both. Nobody has a reason to care about Tegan really.

3Ica9O8.gif

2 people like this

this feud has been so weird. the little package they had prior to their match this past week was so flat ? i feel like they've hardly had any build yet we're supposed to believe it's a big feud.

anyway tegan is boring as hell, give dakota the win and keep candace away. idk why she's even involved

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, shumiley said:

this feud has been so weird. the little package they had prior to their match this past week was so flat ? i feel like they've hardly had any build yet we're supposed to believe it's a big feud.

anyway tegan is boring as hell, give dakota the win and keep candace away. idk why she's even involved

The way they try and force her into every program for no reason. :brandon:

1 person likes this

the girls better wear street fight attire. i don't wanna see them in their normal wrestling gears. I wanna see ripped jeans , taped hands etc. 

Aim for the knees Dakota 

3Ica9O8.gif

16 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The way they try and force her into every program for no reason. :brandon:

i dont watch nxt enough to know it so i asked around and nobody even knows why she was involved? it was such weird writing

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

i dont watch nxt enough to know it so i asked around and nobody even knows why she was involved? it was such weird writing

Mia would have made more sense, considering the attack and Dakota calling her a hood rat. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

Didn't Dakota just lose to her? Why do they need another match?

3Ica9O8.gif

Because Candice Lerae came out in the middle and interfered and Tegan ended up hitting Dakota in the face with the knee brace and that's how she won asdasdasd. Which says nothing about how Candice only ran out cause Dakota was about to get herself disqualified by beating Tegan's ass with a chair. 

Essentially the ending to the feud was inconclusive so we're doing it again but this time no dq
3Ica9O8.gif

2 people like this

On 2/2/2020 at 5:08 PM, Rainbow Heart said:

Because Candice Lerae came out in the middle and interfered and Tegan ended up hitting Dakota in the face with the knee brace and that's how she won asdasdasd. Which says nothing about how Candice only ran out cause Dakota was about to get herself disqualified by beating Tegan's ass with a chair. 

Essentially the ending to the feud was inconclusive so we're doing it again but this time no dq
3Ica9O8.gif

Candace needs to mind her damn business.

3Ica9O8.gif

2 people like this

Are we supposed to care? NXT has been kinda killing it again recently but this storyline is not the one.

3Ica9O8.gif

I think Dakota wins this match. With Charlotte likely challenging Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women's title at WM, that leaves a opening for the women at Takeover: Tampa. So, I could see Dakota winning here to set up the rubber match and extend the feud further. Not to mention with Shayna and Bianca getting called up in the next few months, they need to start building up Dakota as a Top Heel because the top of the Heel roster is looking pretty barren.