Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gl83

Update on the 3/18 episode of NXT

9 posts in this topic

They really aren't getting it and it's so sad to see. I understand the 'the show must go on' mentality but it's just not worth it.

They should just have an off season until this virus get under control. The wrestlers need to be safe as well and holding mostly filler shows just isn’t worth it right now especially since we don’t know how long this virus is gonna be around for. 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

They really aren't getting it and it's so sad to see. I understand the 'the show must go on' mentality but it's just not worth it.

3 hours ago, Kat said:

They should just have an off season until this virus get under control. The wrestlers need to be safe as well and holding mostly filler shows just isn’t worth it right now especially since we don’t know how long this virus is gonna be around for. 

They are saying there actually won't be matches. It won't be like RAW and SD :summersmile:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Kat said:

It’s basically just a variety show to entertain people stuck at home during this ordeal. Probably one of the few times I won’t look at Wwe as a big villain, cause wrestling helps you escape the reality of life.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It’s basically just a variety show to entertain people stuck at home during this ordeal. Probably one of the few times I won’t look at Wwe as a big villain, cause wrestling helps you escape the reality of life.

I understand that. I guess as long as the wrestlers themselves are getting rest and staying safe then some filler/recap shows are okay. 

7 hours ago, Amlex said:

They are saying there actually won't be matches. It won't be like RAW and SD :summersmile:

That’s good then. I don’t mind some recap/filler shows as long as the wrestlers are also staying safe from this virus. 

1 person likes this

BITCH vanessa can't even get on tv on her birthday during coronavirus szn?

RfQak7J.gif

5 hours ago, Gavin said:

BITCH vanessa can't even get on tv on her birthday during coronavirus szn?

RfQak7J.gif

Sorry to the fellow members of the base.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this