84 posts in this topic

The way I have been so terrible at all of these. it's not personal i just have test anxiety I swear!
bSXfHwi.gif

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

no wonder this took you so long, this shit was HARD, cancelled!

Angelic

only hard for you baby. send a pic

Angelic

14 hours ago, Angelic said:

I love a Sisterhood (I cant find a photo with our favs together Katy gotta be Trish shsg)

2dba77b03df5d0c42c71ca90e94beb07.jpg

02801517c2f9ecc93790493e42fdf206.jpg

there we go. Mariah in the back being a freak with her tongue.

1 person likes this

okay I don't know fuck all about any of y'all, and I'm sorry. I'm gonna need everyone to fill this out, I've already done so for myself. Feel free to find different surveys and post them too. Not like we have anything better to do.

http://www.bzoink.com/view/5fcbd45

16 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

tumblr_pu3b7q1jTB1vjciejo4_400_gifv.thum

15 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

bSXfHwi.gif

10 hours ago, Jodes said:

I just updated mine with different questions about wrestling and celebs and me.

https://www.matequiz.com/start.html?quiz=5e7712ca959eb00ca236cd87

bSXfHwi.gif

3 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Oh wow I've done so bad on everyone's. Here's mine; https://www.matequiz.com/start.html?quiz=5e777630959eb00ca237e629

bSXfHwi.gif

bSXfHwi.gif

2 hours ago, Amlex said:

3. this bitch and that last question 

ezgif-3-9542ece314cf.gif.fb75cd971a714c1

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Katy said:

okay I don't know fuck all about any of y'all, and I'm sorry. I'm gonna need everyone to fill this out, I've already done so for myself. Feel free to find different surveys and post them too. Not like we have anything better to do.

http://www.bzoink.com/view/5fcbd45

http://oink.bz/3327191 I didn’t like some of these questions :smh2:

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, Angelic said:

http://oink.bz/3327191 I didn’t like some of these questions :smh2:

you've never been on a vacation!? how come not?!?!

32 minutes ago, Katy said:

you've never been on a vacation!? how come not?!?!

Never gotten a passport, and my cousin invites me to go to Miami with her every September, but I’m working. My father wants me to go to DR so bad to meet family, but it’s just never happened. And I’m also kinda scared to.

1 minute ago, Angelic said:

Never gotten a passport, and my cousin invites me to go to Miami with her every September, but I’m working. My father wants me to go to DR so bad to meet family, but it’s just never happened. And I’m also kinda scared to.

You don't have to have a passport silly! You could just take a little weekend trip to Philly, or Boston, or anywhere really. I would looooooooooooooove to go to the DR!!!!! I love anywhere with a beach. Being aware is good, but I don't think you should be scared. You should go somewhere sometime, even it's just to Manhattan lol I consider almost anything away from home a vacation.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Katy said:

You don't have to have a passport silly! You could just take a little weekend trip to Philly, or Boston, or anywhere really. I would looooooooooooooove to go to the DR!!!!! I love anywhere with a beach. Being aware is good, but I don't think you should be scared. You should go somewhere sometime, even it's just to Manhattan lol I consider almost anything away from home a vacation.

I actually work in Manhattan, right on 34th street. I personally chose to only search jobs in Manhattan to be as far from home as I can comfortably be. Also a good shopping session before or after work is so good, although with this job I don’t get the time to. I should consider taking one, hopefully if this mess blows over by summer.

1 person likes this

@Mariah. I got 6. I could have gotten 7 but I second guessed myself on one of the questions :dying: 

@Katy I got 6 :aj: 

@AntiKingAndrew I got 2 :skull:  You seem cooler than I thought tho

@Jodes I got 2 points :cry: I'm sorry, Queen!

@Leigh 2 points, sorry gerl. Ps; LOUD>>>Talk That Talk. Stan Rihsus tho :summersmile:

@Angelic 4 points :rot: I feel like I should know you better :terri:The Chun Li one threw me off

@Jeigz 4 points. I'm most shocked you stanned Carmella :rot:  Hmph, it feels like you only stan Naomi/Asuka/Nattie since you drag everybody else 

@Shoaib. It won't let me take your test cause it says I already did but I didn't even answer anything??? :uhh:  Let's pretend I got a high score since you're one of the ones I'm most familiar with here

@Kevin Thomas 4 points. Chilombo should be top 2020 album :cry: 

@Amlex I'm sad I got 2 points because you make me laugh so much. Side note: Why did I think you were from Brazil?

@Rainbow Heart I got 4 points but I feel like I would've gotten 0 if some of your questions weren't so easy :aj:

@Twisted Bliss  4 points. I keep getting 4's on everyone :uhh:  Also bitch you should have came up with more original questions :momkie:

7 people like this

More quarantine activities for the forum plz and thanks :summersmile: This was fun 

2 people like this

42 minutes ago, Layout said:

@Mariah. I got 6. I could have gotten 7 but I second guessed myself on one of the questions :dying: 

@Katy I got 6 :aj: 

@AntiKingAndrew I got 2 :skull:  You seem cooler than I thought tho

@Jodes I got 2 points :cry: I'm sorry, Queen!

@Leigh 2 points, sorry gerl. Ps; LOUD>>>Talk That Talk. Stan Rihsus tho :summersmile:

@Angelic 4 points :rot: I feel like I should know you better :terri:The Chun Li one threw me off

@Jeigz 4 points. I'm most shocked you stanned Carmella :rot:  Hmph, it feels like you only stan Naomi/Asuka/Nattie since you drag everybody else 

@Shoaib. It won't let me take your test cause it says I already did but I didn't even answer anything??? :uhh:  Let's pretend I got a high score since you're one of the ones I'm most familiar with here

@Kevin Thomas 4 points. Chilombo should be top 2020 album :cry: 

@Amlex I'm sad I got 2 points because you make me laugh so much. Side note: Why did I think you were from Brazil?

@Rainbow Heart I got 4 points but I feel like I would've gotten 0 if some of your questions weren't so easy :aj:

Snap a bit on mine :shook: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Layout said:

Lmfao, if there’s anything you should ever remember about me it’s Chun-Li is my #1 everything.

Chun-Li, Peach, Amy Rose, Claire Redfield.

Comics: Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Laura Kinney. (ft. Magik)

Zatanna, Huntress.

giphy.gif.013eff95d2205f5aff4a6c02e28d43

Edit: Where’s yours?

1 person likes this