84 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Layout said:

@Mariah. I got 6. I could have gotten 7 but I second guessed myself on one of the questions :dying: 

@Katy I got 6 :aj: 

@AntiKingAndrew I got 2 :skull:  You seem cooler than I thought tho

@Jodes I got 2 points :cry: I'm sorry, Queen!

@Leigh 2 points, sorry gerl. Ps; LOUD>>>Talk That Talk. Stan Rihsus tho :summersmile:

@Angelic 4 points :rot: I feel like I should know you better :terri:The Chun Li one threw me off

@Jeigz 4 points. I'm most shocked you stanned Carmella :rot:  Hmph, it feels like you only stan Naomi/Asuka/Nattie since you drag everybody else 

@Shoaib. It won't let me take your test cause it says I already did but I didn't even answer anything??? :uhh:  Let's pretend I got a high score since you're one of the ones I'm most familiar with here

@Kevin Thomas 4 points. Chilombo should be top 2020 album :cry: 

@Amlex I'm sad I got 2 points because you make me laugh so much. Side note: Why did I think you were from Brazil?

@Rainbow Heart I got 4 points but I feel like I would've gotten 0 if some of your questions weren't so easy :aj:

@Twisted Bliss  4 points. I keep getting 4's on everyone :uhh:  Also bitch you should have came up with more original questions :momkie:

I’m over here helping my friend babysit these kids got me tiredt I just used the basics. :brandon:

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Lmfao, if there’s anything you should ever remember about me it’s Chun-Li is my #1 everything.

Chun-Li, Peach, Amy Rose, Claire Redfield.

Comics: Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Laura Kinney. (ft. Magik)

Zatanna, Huntress.

giphy.gif.013eff95d2205f5aff4a6c02e28d43

Edit: Where’s yours?

You had Chun Li listed twice so I didn't know which to pick :cry: I actually thought it was a trick question so I went with Jil :ahh:  And Taste@Amy Rose and Peach. I would always pick Peach(Jigglypuff too) in SSB :rot: That frying pan was my fav 

ef159eb79e9e0b089dc92c03410939a4.gif 

This thread is a few days old so I feel like no one would take my quiz since I'm late to the game :beckytate: If I make one y'all better take it 

4 minutes ago, Angelic said:

6, maybe I snapped a bit for my fellow lamb

tenor.gif?itemid=7866816

Oop your power.

4 minutes ago, Layout said:

You had Chun Li listed twice so I didn't know which to pick :cry: I actually thought it was a trick question so I went with Jil :ahh:  And Taste@Amy Rose and Peach. I would always pick Peach(Jigglypuff too) in SSB :rot: That frying pan was my fav 

ef159eb79e9e0b089dc92c03410939a4.gif 

This thread is a few days old so I feel like no one would take my quiz since I'm late to the game :beckytate: If I make one y'all better take it 

I didn’t even know, I was tired because I kept backtracking to make sure I remembered to put what the actual right answer was, I kept forgetting. :rot: 

You done @everybody in your first post, that should bring them back here ghhvdsh

36 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I didn’t even know, I was tired because I kept backtracking to make sure I remembered to put what the actual right answer was, I kept forgetting. :rot: 

You done @everybody in your first post, that should bring them back here ghhvdsh

https://www.matequiz.com/start.html?quiz=5e7bc35be4ae120cc4859217 

I had trouble thinking of questions lol. Hopefully nothing’s boring. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10062350

On 25/3/2020 at 7:45 PM, Layout said:

@Amlex I'm sad I got 2 points because you make me laugh so much. Side note: Why did I think you were from Brazil?

Idk but you weren't the only one that thought that :summersmile:

1 person likes this