Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Dana Brooke & Rey Mysterio in Quarantine?

9 posts in this topic

Um...if true, isn't Dave violating some sort of law by saying this? HIPPA?

Also, why steal their thunder from their eventually social media posts to reveal it themselves and speak to how serious it is?

😖

The original plans called for Andrade to defend the title. Several weeks ago, there was a leaked card that showed Andrade defending the title in a Fatal 4-Way against Rey Mysterio, Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo. That plan appeared to change last week and it looked like Andrade vs. Mysterio was the plan for Mania.

That has changed because, as noted on Wrestling Observer Radio by Dave Meltzer, Mysterio is quarantined.

“This came out of nowhere,” Meltzer said. “There were a lot of different ideas, multiple different ideas for U.S. Title matches. From last week, the main idea was probably going to be Andrade and Rey. Rey is also in quarantine so he’s off the show. You got to be safe rather than sorry for sure.”

Meltzer also explained why the original plans changed for the Raw Tag Team Championship match.

“The AOP was probably going to be going against The Street Profits but Rezar tore his bicep so he’s out. It came out of nowhere but this is what you got. It’s just reacting to circumstances…Sh*t happens…”

As noted earlier, Meltzer said that Dana Brooke is also in quarantine so that is the reason why she has been pulled from the Six-Pack Elimination Match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.

“Dana Brooke was in the match, she is now out of the match,” Meltzer said. “She’s in quarantine right now. They don’t want to take any chances. They pulled her from the match because she’s sick. They are concerned, so there you go. She’s in quarantine.”

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/two-wwe-stars-quarantined-wrestlemania-matches-changed/

Dana returning to snatch the title from Sasha with an actual crowd, whew playtime is over.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

tbh I think a lot of people don’t know what quarantine means. I’ve seen so many people on social media taking about being “self-quarantined” and then complaining about their trip to the grocery store. Maybe ashserbiadanabrookewwe is in this demographic as well.

w4JJW4a.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

tbh I think a lot of people don’t know what quarantine means. I’ve seen so many people on social media taking about being “self-quarantined” and then complaining about their trip to the grocery store. Maybe ashserbiadanabrookewwe is in this demographic as well.

w4JJW4a.gif

Oh, good point. You could be right.

tenor.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

w4JJW4a.gif

Everyone is doing there normal day to day activities, but just threw in a cute hashtag.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Oh, good point. You could be right.

tenor.gif

I do think better safe than sorry is a good approach though anyway. Why this man is sticking his nose in the middle of it I don’t know, but he’s trash so 

w4JJW4a.gif

3 people like this

I think last I heard, incubation period was around 5 days. That 5 days of infecting everyone. Her plan.

sad for dina but she probably got sick from all the germs on that unwashed gear she's been wearing for months

w4JJW4a.gif

the way carmella being quarantined from the match hasn't even been a topic but we have to stan tamother risking her LIFE :shook: 

1 person likes this

This might explain why that rumoured Humberto/Rey/Andrade/Angel match for the United States Championship isn’t going ahead because Rey can’t participate.