Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainbow Heart

HB Drag Race - Untucked

119 posts in this topic

Just now, Mariah. said:

@Jake, me and @Angelic after shaking the table.

Pearl, Violet Chachki and Miss Fame | Queen outfit, Violet chachki ...

Poor Jeigz Dujour and Eliminaysha Bliss

8845948_orig.jpeg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angelic said:

Poor Jeigz Dujour and Eliminaysha Bliss

8845948_orig.jpeg

jvxclkvxclkvlkxcvlkjxc

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

And there you go, backstabbing @Katy like the treacherous whore you are...

Alyssa edwards backrolls realitytvgifs GIF on GIFER - by Kalas 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought my verse was cute while also being a serve, despite how horny I clearly have become during this lock-down. Everyone did well a shame some attitudes don't match the performance art.

412855abf0304e86ca399e9f484adb17.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

And there you go, backstabbing @Katy like the treacherous whore you are...

Quite bold of you to assume i wasn't talking about YOU! Don't let that big ego of yours get too big or the same thing that happened on Survivor will happen to you again!

@Katy You see how she's trying to divide us?

412855abf0304e86ca399e9f484adb17.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leigh

CONFESSIONAL:

Spoiler

She's my slave. I'm over her, I'M HER MASTER. I give her a lashing, she'll come right back.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*deletes 15th thread of robots trying to sell cialis on the dark web while @Mariah. serves bully*

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leigh said:

Quite bold of you to assume i wasn't talking about YOU! Don't let that big ego of yours get too big or the same thing that happened on Survivor will happen to you again!

@Katy You see how she's trying to divide us?

412855abf0304e86ca399e9f484adb17.gif

This didn't age well, huh!

412855abf0304e86ca399e9f484adb17.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's talk about THAT twisty cliffhanger gag of RuPaul's Drag Race ...

"Good luck girls I wish you all nothing but success...... except @mariah FUCK YOU BITCH!" - Leigh

(I couldn't find a single gif of someone writing a lipstick message??????????)
(Also i couldn't tag @mariah for some reason)

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CONFESSIONAL:

Spoiler

hehehe...

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't see that coming.

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew child, the emotions....and to think someone is still going home after that

tenor.gif?itemid=13922336

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

allstars drag race gifs | WiffleGif 

honestly sad over this news! I was excited to see what sets she was going to bring. But all things considered, nothing can be held against her and I send my love to @Mariah.!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well all of you ladies did exceptionally, but if there were a bottom two (I dont see how and I dont envy Ru on this decision) who would you guys say it is?

Cn9zQs.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will miss our sister in the remainder of this game

WwAckLW.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Angelic I'll be fine my love, just with everything going on and snowballing fast and out of control, my mental health has taken a big dip and I couldn't focus well enough to be able to give my all to everything I've dipped my hands in on and offline. This was really fun though and Cordelia has worked hard, so I wish all of my sisters luck for the final rounds and hope everyone is taking care of themselves :hug: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

@Angelic I'll be fine my love, just with everything going on and snowballing fast and out of control, my mental health has taken a big dip and I couldn't focus well enough to be able to give my all to everything I've dipped my hands in on and offline. This was really fun though and Cordelia has worked hard, so I wish all of my sisters luck for the final rounds and hope everyone is taking care of themselves :hug: 

Please take care of yourself and if you need anything, literally anything. Even if its to talk, vent, or simply be heard, please don't hesitate. :hug: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Angelic said:

Please take care of yourself and if you need anything, literally anything. Even if its to talk, vent, or simply be heard, please don't hesitate. :hug: 

I appreciate it bb :crying2::hug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.