Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Drag Race - Untucked

• Replies 118
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Leigh Let's get ONE thing straight! I think you're hilarious. But babe, there is a time and a place for everything and I didn't think that making a joke out of that in a time where people are

Why did you call me a f****t?

Posted Images

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Clinks drinks.... Katy's look was cute right?

I mean, I'm gonna keep it real with you @Katy. I feel like you're very unpolished and you're just not ready for this competition.

Shaun ranks: every RuPaul's Drag Race queen (50th place ...

Just now, Mariah. said:

I mean, I'm gonna keep it real with you @Katy. I feel like you're very unpolished and you're just not ready for this competition.

Shaun ranks: every RuPaul's Drag Race queen (50th place ...

At least I understood the rules.

jolie jade | Tumblr

Just now, Katy said:

At least I understood the rules.

jolie jade | Tumblr

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8 - Page 49

There are no rules to drag! Which explains why you thought that garment was good enough to present to the runway, miss mawma! See I'm a luxury brand. I do high concept, avant garde drag. You do garden variety.

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Her Myspace postcard did outsell @Angelic though, sis is still in the corner learning tonight's Madonna song.

i'll take risks over ever bein called just "safe" you get the chance to walk the runway in front of Willy Minaj for the first time in Drag Race history,and you play it safe? 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Leigh said:

So why didn't you like my make up?

Heidi n closet untucked gif should go here but i can't find shit of her online :uhh:  

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Creates Heidi n closet beef to get untucked camera time... so you called me safe. :necki:

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Why did you call me a f****t?

uMrVCSY.png

nicki-minaj-rupauls-drag-race-s12e1

Just now, Angelic said:

i'll take risks over ever bein called just "safe" you get the chance to walk the runway in front of Willy Minaj for the first time in Drag Race history,and you play it safe? 

giphy.gif

Exactly!

Y'all explain something, this literally just clicked in my head like a light bulb. Is this entire competition going to be graphics? Or will it be other stuff too? Because if this is only graphics.... *insert sound clip of the "gurrrrrrrrrl" we hear before Untucked*

3 minutes ago, Angelic said:

giphy.gif

I'm an entertainer not a seamstress I may be safe, but if I have to lip sync every challenge you're in danger.GroundedVeneratedFirebelliedtoad-size_re 

@Leigh Let's get ONE thing straight! I think you're hilarious. But babe, there is a time and a place for everything and I didn't think that making a joke out of that in a time where people are HURTING was a good reveal. 

@Twisted Bliss I did call you safe. Listen, not taking any risks to the point where you don't even change the brightness level to your pieces will only take you so far. I wouldn't say take risks like @Mariah. did tonight since she'll probably be disqualified even though hers was a LOOK but get out of your comfort zone!

@Jake https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/azealia-banks-when-i-say-f****t-i-mean-it-feminist-way110215/

e57ec5b1486eab4a68d29ca81803f92c0dc2e619