Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Canary

Roman Reigns will not be part of WrestleMania 36

17 posts in this topic

Becky's getting the main event now

2 people like this

Putting his health first. He would be at greater risk due to his bout with leukemia.

2 people like this

they still ain’t gonna cancel this?

:draglina:

4 people like this

WrestleMania’s 1st night is going to end up being an NXT showcase with the locals.

I’m glad he put his health first.

7 people like this

41 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

they still ain’t gonna cancel this?

:draglina:

LIKE. We been knew Roman was at risk, but like none of this is worth it for anyone and they're making NO money back. This is so fucking dumb and embarrassing. 

I'm at least glad Roman knew better.

8 people like this

Glad he’s putting his health first. Especially since he’s at a greater risk due to his previous cancer battles. 

I’m guessing WWE won’t cancel it because they don’t know how long they will be postponing the show for since we don’t know when this pandemic will die down. 

1 person likes this

P.S. Give Goldberg someone who can still give him a good match and eat a loss in a decent time. 

Cesaro answer the phone boo 📞

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

LIKE. We been knew Roman was at risk, but like none of this is worth it for anyone and they're making NO money back. This is so fucking dumb and embarrassing. 

I'm at least glad Roman knew better.

there’s some shit going on too, I know SOMEBODY on the roster has the virus with their travel and work schedules, but instead of releasing a statement it’s all dirt sheet speculation and stuff like this and matches getting changed. they wanna compete with the main US sports leagues but can’t even do the responsible thing 95% of the world has done.

7 people like this

I'm sure it must have been terribly tough for Roman to turn WM down considering how much he commits for the company, but I'm glad he put his health first.

8 hours ago, Kat said:

Glad he’s putting his health first. Especially since he’s at a greater risk due to his previous cancer battles. 

I’m guessing WWE won’t cancel it because they don’t know how long they will be postponing the show for since we don’t know when this pandemic will die down. 

It's too late to cancel. If I'm not mistaken, didn't they already tape WrestleMania over the past few days?

1 person likes this

His health comes first and quite frankly so should the rest of the roster.

I wonder if he didn't come forward and say he's very uncomfortable with competing would they have said anything? I could only imagine your boss knowing your health conditions and didn't come to you concerned.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

It's too late to cancel. If I'm not mistaken, didn't they already tape WrestleMania over the past few days?

Oooooh I forgot about that. I think they started taping yesterday? 

1 person likes this

Glad he prioritized his health, heaven knows Vince won’t.

DBSaqca.gif

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Christon said:

P.S. Give Goldberg someone who can still give him a good match and eat a loss in a decent time. 

4mhg82.gif

Edited by gl83

17 hours ago, Jeigz said:

there’s some shit going on too, I know SOMEBODY on the roster has the virus with their travel and work schedules, but instead of releasing a statement it’s all dirt sheet speculation and stuff like this and matches getting changed. they wanna compete with the main US sports leagues but can’t even do the responsible thing 95% of the world has done.

Yup. All the names coming out that have self-quarantined. Someone definitely has it and is spreading it. This is ridiculous and so condemnable.