Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Positive COVID-19 Test Confirmed By WWE

14 posts in this topic

👔

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed with WWE that an on-screen talent in the company, who is not a member of the roster, tested positive for COVID-19.

According to sources, the person went out to dinner with friends who work in the healthcare industry following the completion of WWE’s last batch of tapings (which included WrestleMania 36).

We’re told the person then began feeling symptomatic and was tested for coronavirus.

The person tested positive and immediately went into quarantine. Since then, they’ve been in quarantine the entire time. Sources say the person was cleared of the virus at the end of this week and is now feeling much better.

WWE confirmed this in a statement released to Pro Wrestling Sheet which says:

“A WWE employee has tested positive for COVID-19. We believe this matter is low risk to WWE talent and staff, as the individual and a roommate became symptomatic in the days following exposure to two people working in acute health care on the evening of March 26, after WWE’s TV production on a closed set was already complete. The employee had no contact with anyone from WWE since being exposed to those two individuals, is doing well, and made a complete recovery.”

As we previously reported, WWE has said it is producing content on a closed set with only essential personnel in attendance following appropriate guidelines while taking additional precautions to ensure the health and wellness of its performers and staff.

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wwe-positive-covid-19-test-confirmed/#.XpIk68hKjcs

Ah, that was bound to happen at some point.

We believe this matter is low risk to WWE talent and staff

tOacpsw.gif

4 people like this

was it the gay ref

tOacpsw.gif

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

was it the gay ref

tOacpsw.gif

When it mentioned that the talent had a "roommate", that's who I thought of first.

tOacpsw.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Don Draper said:

tOacpsw.gif

“What does it take?!!” 

-Nikki Bella

1 person likes this

them still resuming tapings despite it, I hope they're sued, arrested, committed

tOacpsw.gif

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

them still resuming tapings despite it, I hope they're sued, arrested, committed

tOacpsw.gif

And shut down PERMANENTLY.

tOacpsw.gif

3 people like this

Them continuing tapings when there’s a high possibility the infected talent was a referee or announcer who either shared the ring or was close to the wrestlers and other staff members like camera men and others is so careless. 

2 people like this

One of our stores had 2 positive individuals they just do a deep cleaning for 24 hours, and open up business like it never happened. So I can see how WWE is going about things.

tOacpsw.gif

14 hours ago, prince. said:

And shut down PERMANENTLY.

tOacpsw.gif

They deserve for firing Cameron

tOacpsw.gif

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Layout said:

They deserve for firing Cameron

tOacpsw.gif

They’re so weird. Wrestling is not that serious to still be airing like nothing is happening, especially since more important sports have literally cancelled/post-poned seasons. They really won’t take it seriously until they have an outbreak within their own roster. Peep the report that just came out about Mella, Graves & Lashley testing positive. I CBA too look into the legitimacy but! 

tOacpsw.gif

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, prince. said:

They’re so weird. Wrestling is not that serious to still be airing like nothing is happening, especially since more important sports have literally cancelled/post-poned seasons. They really won’t take it seriously until they have an outbreak within their own roster. Peep the report that just came out about Mella, Graves & Lashley testing positive. I CBA too look into the legitimacy but! 

tOacpsw.gif

I rather we have just no wrestling than this half-assed bullshit they’re feeding us for the sake of having content. Like it is legit so weird to watch now so I just don’t :dead: They need to do what other sports are doing and just air throwback episodes of RAW/SD. Imagine how much fun it’d be for the world to relive the good ol’ days. But yeah, all this is soooo irresponsible of them :rot: It’s unbelievable

1 person likes this

The reports of wrestlers being given an 'essential worker' tag to drive around with is also disgusting. We're living in a pandemic where people are being advised to stop socializing in large groups, maintain a safe distance from one another, and to only leave the house if necessary. These people are having to wrestle each other despite this, which negates the 'only come in contact with those you live with'. Vince is willingly putting these people's lives on the line, and it's disgusting.

Also, if talent are considered 'essential workers', they're not independent contractors. They're employees who deserve better pay and insurance for sacrificing their literal lives, in the case of folks like Roman, and who else know how many other backstage crew members may have conditions we're unaware of that are still having to work for this company. If the WWE say they're essential, treat them as such. Vince is scum.

4 people like this

At this point I can’t help but laugh. Vince is such a piece of SHIT and everyone working are just plain idiots. I’m so glad my man bounced the second he heard a cough.

tOacpsw.gif

1 person likes this