Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

New MITB Ladder Match?

14 posts in this topic

🤓

This year’s WWE Money In The Bank Men’s and Women’s Match participants will have an even more unique challenge ahead of them than usual.

The match begins on the ground floor of WWE Headquarters, but the briefcases – containing contracts for a championship match anytime, anyplace – will be hanging all the way up on the roof of the corporate tower.

Catch the historic, groundbreaking matches when WWE Money In The Bank streams live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, May 10, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/2020/article/money-in-the-bank-climb-the-corporate-ladder

So...are all the big gimmick matches going to be filmed like movies from now on?

Alexa, play Mariah Carey - The Roof.

2 people like this

im open to it, but it ultimately depends on how they shoot it. like just don't serve me soap opera angles, lighting, etc and we'll be GOOD

CbcOTvq.gif

4 people like this

This actually sounds like a cute idea? :shook:

These crowdless shows letting them do things they wouldn't be able to otherwise and finally piquing my interest. Perhaps we stan x

3 people like this

I do have to say, I'm actually very intrigued. I just hope they don't serve Taker vs AJ, I ain't ready for Tacky In The Bank

Sounds alot like TNA's Reverse Battle Royal

16 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

I do have to say, I'm actually very intrigued. I just hope they don't serve Taker vs AJ, I ain't ready for Tacky In The Bank

So.....basically a "live-action" version of this

2 people like this

I’m already laughing I just know this is gonna be funny 😂 

That actually sounds cool, but I still HATE WWE right now for what they're doing with this pandemic that I don't know if I can enjoy it.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

That actually sounds cool, but I still HATE WWE right now for what they're doing with this pandemic that I don't know if I can enjoy it.

flying talent to Connecticut during a lockdown? I guess it’s okay to break the rules when you pay to elect the president.

:stephanie:

3 people like this

I'm here for the mess. :frecklefox:

1 person likes this

Dana coming to snatch in her breakout performance.

e942sPy.gif

4 people like this

so they get declared as an essential business in Florida just to host a PPV in Connecticut 

I get they're trying to be creative and I'm so excited to watch but this is so unsafe. The amount of germs that are gonna get spread in that building. If someone doesn't die from corona, they will die from taking a bump off the Titan Tower

CbcOTvq.gif

1 person likes this

This is weird & I’m having a hard time picturing it but I’m kinda perched to see it since they’ve been lacking something bizarre like this for years now :skull: 

They're so stupid, though. Like Mariah said, I really am not feeling like their biggest supporter atm after all the shit they’ve pulled lately.