Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Becky Lynch Announces Pregnancy on Raw, Vacates Title

57 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2020 at 8:28 AM, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Times have changed so much from when pregnancy was seen as detrimental in WWE, like what happened to Dawn Marie back in the day. There are so many mothers involved with WWE now. Girl power.

OT: I heard [Gail Kim]TNA contacted her but she let herself go and they was like eh, nvm :rot: The business really tossed people like trash when they gave their life to this. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Layout said:

Fans just gotta keep it real with themselves! Yes, careers don’t end after pregnancy, but... just look at Brie. She tried to give it a go but she just couldn’t anymore... the cardio was not there anymore. It’s not a walk in the park getting back into wrestling. There’s just so much that goes into this that people don’t understand. I’m not gonna be delusional and expect anything big from her post-baby, or anything.... 

Your wisest post!!! It’s such tears of joy reading appreciation you yourself been preaching about your fav finally get acknowledged. Everything Becky did throughout her career was for everybody, not just her. It’s very apparent not everything worked out the way she wanted, but the intention was always there. That’s why there’s such an ongoing amount of support from her peers 

Ultimately the reason I had no choice returning as a stan; most of my faves are in the overpushed gang anyway.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Layout said:

Fans just gotta keep it real with themselves! Yes, careers don’t end after pregnancy, but... just look at Brie. She tried to give it a go but she just couldn’t anymore... the cardio was not there anymore. It’s not a walk in the park getting back into wrestling. There’s just so much that goes into this that people don’t understand. I’m not gonna be delusional and expect anything big from her post-baby, or anything.... 

Your wisest post!!! It’s such tears of joy reading appreciation you yourself been preaching about your fav finally get acknowledged. Everything Becky did throughout her career was for everybody, not just her. It’s very apparent not everything worked out the way she wanted, but the intention was always there. That’s why there’s such an ongoing amount of support from her peers 

Oh henny lbr bree never had it anyways. Trish is 40+ and have 2 bbs and had the motn with char on summerslam

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Poison Ivory said:

Oh henny lbr bree never had it anyways. Trish is 40+ and have 2 bbs and had the motn with char on summerslam

I think in Brie's case, she didn't know what to expect when returning and she let the smarks get the best of her, after the Liv situation, when she herself didn't seem to know what she wanted out of her own return. 

I think if she wanted to return and do something she could, but not while she has toddlers it seems. 

Edited by Charlotte's Weave
2 people like this

I read that Shayna was supposed to win the briefcase and that Becky was going to further piss me off by defeating Nia Jax at a Money in the bank. But obviously plans changed and I’m grateful!!! 

On 5/17/2020 at 1:05 PM, Charlotte's Weave said:

I think in Brie's case, she didn't know what to expect when returning and she let the smarks get the best of her, after the Liv situation, when she herself didn't seem to know what she wanted out of her own return. 

I think if she wanted to return and do something she could, but not while she has toddlers it seems. 

She stretched herself too thin being involved on both brands, and openly admitted she couldn't give her all to wrestling anymore after thinking she was mentally okay. Brie has been nothing but a saint putting all their faves over constantly, and they could have kept so much of that hate from the Liv injury/retirement run to themselves. 

2 people like this

I’m MAD! We never got to see The Man vs The GAW(Grown ass woman), Mickie James! I would have loved to see that :shook: Probably one of the few dream feuds I had

SlimHardKomododragon-size_restricted.gif