14 posts in this topic

So now that Asuka is the new RAW Women's Champion who do ya'll want to see her face for the title? I personally would love to see her have fresh feuds with girls like Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott and the eventual face off with Kairi Sane. It feels like a good opportunity to build up new talent seeing as her previous rivals (Charlotte, Baysha, Alexa, Ronda, Becky etc) are on different brands or not wrestling atm so that leaves a big chance for new girls to be involved in the title picture on RAW. 

So who do ya'll want to see? 

2 people like this

Asuka vs Io is all I want.

4 people like this

Kairi, Io, Bianca, Liv, Ruby, Zelina. If Lana is going to be on her own now, I wouldn't even mind a mini-program with her against Asuka.

Anyone but Shayna & Nia, though I'm sure they'll get title shots sooner than later.

4 people like this

45 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Kairi, Io, Bianca, Liv, Ruby, Zelina. If Lana is going to be on her own now, I wouldn't even mind a mini-program with her against Asuka.

Anyone but Shayna & Nia, though I'm sure they'll get title shots sooner than later.

I actually hope Shayna & Nia are up first so they’re out of the way and Asuka can move on to the fresher more interesting feuds. 

1 person likes this

I'd lowkey LIVE for Asuka vs Kairi. I don't want them to split anytime soon, but a program between them two would be Wrestling and comedy gold. Then, of course, Liv, Ruby and Bianca.

1 person likes this

Liv and Bianca is what I want the most. But also Kairi and/or Io.

1 person likes this

We could start off with a short program with Liv as a reward for her valiant effort against Charlotte. Move on to Nia due to their recent interactions and a shoutout to their NXT days. I'd love to see something with Zelina before finally leading into Bianca to serve us a fresh match-up and a new champion in a few months time.

In reality we're gonna get Nia and Shayna with maybe a filler feud with Ruby somewhere.

1 person likes this

Nia v. Asuka after the inaugural Royal Rumble produced some really good matches, and Nia has improved since then if we’re being honest. I would like to see it. I think she’ll probably go through all the usual suspects: Nattie, Ruby, Shayna, maybe Bianca if they’re ready to feed us.

:frecklefox: 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

Nia v. Asuka after the inaugural Royal Rumble produced some really good matches, and Nia has improved since then if we’re being honest. I would like to see it. I think she’ll probably go through all the usual suspects: Nattie, Ruby, Shayna, maybe Bianca if they’re ready to feed us.

:frecklefox: 

I want a heel Nia reign.

I think now would be a great time to truly elevate Liv with all the TV time they've devoted to her. It could be Liv's Jazz/Trish, Kong/Gail, Beth/Kelly moment.

7 people like this

I want Liv, but I want it long so the crowd can know the entire story and get invested. Same for Bianca. If they don’t want to have Liv or Bianca feud with Asuka alone for long let them get through Kairi first, because she would get amazing matches out of them too and she deserves some shine.

Let Zelina have somebody boring and that shouldn’t be anywhere near the picture like Nattie so she can build some credibility as a competition before she steps to someone like Asuka. We don’t have time to waste on a Naomi/Lana repeat.

2 people like this

11 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I think now would be a great time to truly elevate Liv with all the TV time they've devoted to her. It could be Liv's Jazz/Trish, Kong/Gail, Beth/Kelly moment.

Save it for when the crowds return, and they can get back to investing in her story again. They can serve Mickie vs Beth; I still get chills re-watching Mickie snatch the title from her after months of never winning when it counted.

1 person likes this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Save it for when the crowds return, and they can get back to investing in her story again. They can serve Mickie vs Beth' I still get chills re-watching Mickie snatch the title from her after months of never winning when it counted.

Oh tea. Feed Nia to her first then since the lack of crowd won't make a difference for her unless she does a big spot!

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

Oh tea. Feed Shayna to her first then since the lack of crowd won't make a difference for her unless she does a big spot!

Lets just end her push officially now.