Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

So now that Asuka is the new RAW Women's Champion who do ya'll want to see her face for the title? I personally would love to see her have fresh feuds with girls like Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott and the eventual face off with Kairi Sane. It feels like a good opportunity to build up new talent seeing as her previous rivals (Charlotte, Baysha, Alexa, Ronda, Becky etc) are on different brands or not wrestling atm so that leaves a big chance for new girls to be involved in the title picture on RAW. 

So who do ya'll want to see? 

45 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Kairi, Io, Bianca, Liv, Ruby, Zelina. If Lana is going to be on her own now, I wouldn't even mind a mini-program with her against Asuka.

Anyone but Shayna & Nia, though I'm sure they'll get title shots sooner than later.

I actually hope Shayna & Nia are up first so they’re out of the way and Asuka can move on to the fresher more interesting feuds. 

We could start off with a short program with Liv as a reward for her valiant effort against Charlotte. Move on to Nia due to their recent interactions and a shoutout to their NXT days. I'd love to see something with Zelina before finally leading into Bianca to serve us a fresh match-up and a new champion in a few months time.

In reality we're gonna get Nia and Shayna with maybe a filler feud with Ruby somewhere.

Nia v. Asuka after the inaugural Royal Rumble produced some really good matches, and Nia has improved since then if we’re being honest. I would like to see it. I think she’ll probably go through all the usual suspects: Nattie, Ruby, Shayna, maybe Bianca if they’re ready to feed us.

:frecklefox: 

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

Nia v. Asuka after the inaugural Royal Rumble produced some really good matches, and Nia has improved since then if we’re being honest. I would like to see it. I think she’ll probably go through all the usual suspects: Nattie, Ruby, Shayna, maybe Bianca if they’re ready to feed us.

:frecklefox: 

I want a heel Nia reign.

I want Liv, but I want it long so the crowd can know the entire story and get invested. Same for Bianca. If they don’t want to have Liv or Bianca feud with Asuka alone for long let them get through Kairi first, because she would get amazing matches out of them too and she deserves some shine.

Let Zelina have somebody boring and that shouldn’t be anywhere near the picture like Nattie so she can build some credibility as a competition before she steps to someone like Asuka. We don’t have time to waste on a Naomi/Lana repeat.

11 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I think now would be a great time to truly elevate Liv with all the TV time they've devoted to her. It could be Liv's Jazz/Trish, Kong/Gail, Beth/Kelly moment.

Save it for when the crowds return, and they can get back to investing in her story again. They can serve Mickie vs Beth; I still get chills re-watching Mickie snatch the title from her after months of never winning when it counted.

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Save it for when the crowds return, and they can get back to investing in her story again. They can serve Mickie vs Beth' I still get chills re-watching Mickie snatch the title from her after months of never winning when it counted.

Oh tea. Feed Nia to her first then since the lack of crowd won't make a difference for her unless she does a big spot!